THE REVS WERE REVS BUT I WASNT A REV BUT I KILLED THE REVS BEFORE I WAS A REV THEN I WAS A REV REV REV REV REV PEANUT

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

THE REVS WERE REVS BUT I WASNT A REV BUT I KILLED THE REVS BEFORE I WAS A REV THEN I WAS A REV REV REV REV REV PEANUT

Post by Kendrickorium » #651777

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: THE REVS WERE REVS BUT I WASNT A REV BUT I KILLED THE REVS BEFORE I WAS A REV THEN I WAS A REV REV REV REV REV PEANU

Post by datorangebottle » #651780

truly the most revolutionary ban appeal of our time.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: THE REVS WERE REVS BUT I WASNT A REV BUT I KILLED THE REVS BEFORE I WAS A REV THEN I WAS A REV REV REV REV REV PEANU

Post by Boot » #651783

Its pretty funny when the revs have more mercy on Seth then he did on the detective he executed right before they ran in. He clearly knows it is revs what is the point of plasmaflooding the shuttle when he knows it's not gonna take off? The only people its gonna cause issues for is any nonrevs who think the shuttle is gonna take off or the revs after they lose their antag status because its over one way or another.
Image Image
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #651785

When writing that post did he self antag because he murdered the English language
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #651786

Not a SINGLE dot in the entire post. Impressive.

With punctual regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #651788

A reminder that we need to focus not just on doing good works, but on how we do them.

Thanks.
Hugs
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #651789

Someone please have a sit-down discussion with Seth about punctuation. This is aneurysm inducing even by LRP informal internet standards.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #651795

isn't english seth's second language i believe we can be less harsh on him for that, plasma flooding the eshuttle was bad enough
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #651797

great thread title forumposters need to aspire to this standard
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #651799

very damming
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #651804

massa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:36 pm isn't english seth's second language i believe we can be less harsh on him for that, plasma flooding the eshuttle was bad enough
Oh is it? That's fine then. I assumed he was being lazy with the typing but if its second language thats totally cool then.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #651806

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:09 am When writing that post did he self antag because he murdered the English language
he forgot to rev up his superior temporal gyrus
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #651807

I like that he tried that he at least tried his shot with this appeal reason.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #651816

Personally, I think if you are going to cause mass harm with the intention of removing the threat of the station and your innocent to bad guy kill count is above 1-3 then I feel like it is fine if you killed a few people. Judging how he only killed 3 innocents with a flood near the shuttle I would say this is one of those times. This is my take

Also english obviously isn't Seth's first language so lets not bash on them for having poor grammar and punctuation.
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #651818

"i should be allowed to kill people pre-emptively as a nonantagonist because i may become an antagonist while they're bleeding out on the floor"

revolution is a gamemode where the absence of clear information is meant to make you pursue caution, not forego it. this is why we don't let heads of staff plasma flood the entire station. if revolution was tdm like this it would suck

if you use a WMD and it ends up doing more harm than good it's on you for not securing solid information
Spoiler:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #651820

Hoolny wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:37 amBUT they were dying as I was a rev so it was like I was attacking them with plasma as a rev
what's hilarious about this argument is if they are right they are instead responsible for all the revs they killed in the fire while they were a rev
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #651850

Scriptis wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 pm "i should be allowed to kill people pre-emptively as a nonantagonist because i may become an antagonist while they're bleeding out on the floor"

revolution is a gamemode where the absence of clear information is meant to make you pursue caution, not forego it. this is why we don't let heads of staff plasma flood the entire station. if revolution was tdm like this it would suck

if you use a WMD and it ends up doing more harm than good it's on you for not securing solid information
True fair enough
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #651851

My main point is that I killed 3 non revs while being a rev during the plasma flood
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #651858

Hoolny wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:07 am My main point is that I killed 3 non revs while being a rev during the plasma flood
"Your honour they hit the SM after I got revved even if I threw them in beforehand"
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #651872

Hoolny wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:07 am My main point is that I killed 3 non revs while being a rev during the plasma flood
We all understand what your point is. That's not the issue.