Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by Turbonerd » #658643

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32940

Yikes.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by iwishforducks » #658854

lol why were my posts deleted
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Re: Do you like anime with children in it? What? No I am not calling him a pedophile, just a random question!

Post by Turbonerd » #658855

This is the first time I unsubscribed to my own thread.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658861

toemas wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:33 pm What a joke, if your going to just delete the posts of everyone who dissents against you, there is no purpose of the thread existing- just delete it already
I am glad my posts were deleted, I said some stupid shit without looking at the entire thread.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658880

Mice World wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:59 pm
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:54 pm
A year ago I'd've agreed with you. But over my time as a headmin I saw many benefits to them.

Reading them is a good way to guage how the community perceives rules and admin enforcement. They provide a platform for players to post ideas, takes and opinions that wouldn't be allowed in the appeal itself. And they're kinda just dumb fun. I've been participating in them a fair bit recently with my own takes.

I'd say players commenting on appeals and complaints is inevitable when the entire process is public. If the conversation can be done in good faith and with proper respect to other community members, I think they're fine.

Come back to me in a year when I'll hate them again.
These are good points, but I'd just like to say that the existence of peanuts has ruined any hope of me ever enjoying this community.
I'm not trying to make this about myself, but it is something I've been meaning to say for awhile now.
>has ruined any hope of me ever enjoying this community.

then why the fuck are you still here?

peanut threads are absolutely essential for contributing ideas thoughts and situations that the 2-5 people in appeal threads might not have considered.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #658881

wait posts were deleted? why?

who's being censored and whos doing it
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #658882

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:57 am wait posts were deleted? why?

who's being censored and whos doing it
you can see some of the ones that were deleted by looking at what "Epicgamer545" replied to - you can still see them in the quotations.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #658887

The good ending. Ban upheld by headmins. I'm grateful, since I unironically feel like he was on the server for the sole and express purpose of harassing me.

Thank you, Vekter. (And headmins)
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #658892

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:55 am
>has ruined any hope of me ever enjoying this community.

then why the fuck are you still here?

peanut threads are absolutely essential for contributing ideas thoughts and situations that the 2-5 people in appeal threads might not have considered.
I don't actually want them banned, I was just expressing my feelings on them.
It keeps getting worse!?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #658905

The challenging conversations are sometimes the ones most necessary to have. The conversations that raise eyebrows at admins for their actions are the even more important ones to have. Community accountability is important.

Alternatively, the peanut threads cannot hurt you pal. Vekter and I share common ground here in that we have both been accused of defending pedophiles. I feel a new bond with him. Yet where were the admins when it happened to me huh!! “Oh, those were things you yourself said Sinful,” “Ehh you’re a hard, strong, resilient, powerful guy and you can take it.” That’s all true - however - if one looks deeper one would find I made my statements in order to oppose the lynchmob of admins+players that forms in every peanut, just as Vekter took his stance in his pursuit of stopping harassment. Now we both may have made mistakes in these choices - however… Why only come to HIS protection? WHERE’S MY PURPLE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR FUCKO, IT’S CLEAR THERE’S ONE REASON FOR THIS AND YOU KNOW IT.

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT STARCRAFT WHEN THINGS GET HEAVY, MOST PUSSY SHIT IVE EVER SEEN.
Spoiler:
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #658908

I got into Starsector pretty recently, though I've only had the chance to play it once since I got it. I kinda liked it, though, I totally get why everyone's into it.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #658914

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:21 amWhy only come to HIS protection? WHERE’S MY PURPLE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR
Sinful confirmed tsundere for Vekter
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #658918

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:21 am The challenging conversations are sometimes the ones most necessary to have. The conversations that raise eyebrows at admins for their actions are the even more important ones to have. Community accountability is important.

Alternatively, the peanut threads cannot hurt you pal. Vekter and I share common ground here in that we have both been accused of defending pedophiles. I feel a new bond with him. Yet where were the admins when it happened to me huh!! “Oh, those were things you yourself said Sinful,” “Ehh you’re a hard, strong, resilient, powerful guy and you can take it.” That’s all true - however - if one looks deeper one would find I made my statements in order to oppose the lynchmob of admins+players that forms in every peanut, just as Vekter took his stance in his pursuit of stopping harassment. Now we both may have made mistakes in these choices - however… Why only come to HIS protection? WHERE’S MY PURPLE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR FUCKO, IT’S CLEAR THERE’S ONE REASON FOR THIS AND YOU KNOW IT.

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT STARCRAFT WHEN THINGS GET HEAVY, MOST PUSSY SHIT IVE EVER SEEN.
We are talking about star SECTOR not Starcraft.

I've maxed every commander except Tychus, Zeratul, and Stetman in co-op mode because I don't particularly want to buy them but I really wish I could play using the random commander button so I keep being tempted to just drop the $15 bucks. They never put commanders on sale :cry: .
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #658932

One of the things that grind my gears the most is players lashing out at each other. Two wrongs will never make a right in any situation, if you don't like someone don't fucking harass them. Grow the fuck up. I don't tolerate vigilante behavior in our community. First of all, it's unwelcome and it makes the situation 100x worse. Then YOU get in trouble because you're ALSO breaking the rules. You don't get immunity even if you're right.

I cant help but notice I have to remind people of this all the time, it's very confusing to me.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #658934

ss13 playrs say the wackiest things!