Tohg7 appeal.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Tohg7 appeal.

Post by Turbonerd » #663635

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33236

It was just tohg posting.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Tohg7 appeal.

Post by iwishforducks » #663904

Annihilite111 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:50 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:38 pm Please do not call the cops on random harmless schizophrenics, it often does more harm than good.
yeah seriously most of the time they end up just shooting the person dead. please never call cops on people because you think they're Weird
Okay fine, i'll admit i got emotional and jumped the gun.
Also it's pretty easy to forget that cops in third world nations like the US are real life shitsec.
aye, it’s all good. you were just worried about em
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Re: Tohg7 appeal.

Post by Tearling » #664207

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:24 am
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 am bad medical man bad
sorry this came off much more aggressive than i intended
It's fine to come off as aggressive when discussing morally reprehensible people from history. Psychology history in general is littered with horrible people in the best authoritative spots to cause the most harm to the unwell as possible
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:24 am 𒀘𒀣𒀰𒁃𒁋𒁈𒁏𒁱𒁾𒂶
Your alcohol induced rant followed by an mysterious collection of symbols has the most Tohg7 energy out of this whole thread. Highly encourage you to do it more often.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.