Just get a room and fuck already, TGMC edition

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Just get a room and fuck already, TGMC edition

Post by Timberpoes » #665345

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=33351

I did it. I fucking created a peanut for TGMC complaint drama.

What the hell is going on here? Get in on this before they delete everything!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
LoveMirror
Byond Username: LoveMirror

Re: Just get a room and fuck already, TGMC edition

Post by LoveMirror » #665898

Cobby wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:30 am theres nothing wrong with using the guy as your pfp tho outside of like the cringeness associated with it. idk if they follow the same rules we do but just having the guy as your pfp alone isnt really expressing bigoty without taking more mental long jumps than saying the n word (which remind you is acceptable so long as its not done as a bigoted comment).

If the OP wasnt so gun ho about starting drama with this person they could have just like asked them nicely to change it if it bothered them.

Frankly if youre going to start the convo with implying someones dogwhistling without even bothering to ask for clarification first (or just request politely to change the pic) you're more in the wrong. Not a fan of starting aggro then using them being defensive over a pretty serious claim as ammo for a complaint, even though I think its fair to say they could have handled it better as well.

Again, idk how their rules differ than ours but id err on the admins side just by nature of how the person initially approached the topic of CLAIMING SOMEONE IS DOGWHISTLING, which is to say less than ideal.
tl;dr fascism enabler :honk: :honk: :honk: :honk:
Image Image
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #665954

Yeah I love facism I heard the nazis were real fond of my type so anything I can do like not approach situations with immediate aggro fnr really helps me connect with those all-so-like-minded individuals.

Goober.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #665957

Cobby has not only methodically and systematically infiltrated TG-Station, but also completely subverted it. He revealed this to me in a private letter where he confessed his undying love for level-headed responses and taking different perspectives into consideration, values with which he has grossly infested even the greatest of minds on TG station.
He is relishing in the fact that he goes unnoticed and will often hint at the perversion that has taken over this station by pointing out facts and logic at appropriate moments. You really don't know who you're messing with if you think you can simply jest with the most dangerous fascist on the world alive right now.
But disregard my words at your own peril. Soon, you too will act rational and considerate towards others, and you will think that this is what you have always been doing your entire life.

With fleeting regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #666128

The burger king guy was eventually handcuffed and detained before that flight even took off. It's possible to find that situation funny without taking his side considering he was on the wrong side of the fuck around and find out curve.