Why You Should Learn To Code

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Why You Should Learn To Code

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #680658

Completely irrelevant to SS13, not long ago I made a mod for the game Barotrauma that lets a spectator player control all the npcs/enemies in the game. A friend of mine had a streamer friend he was slated to play a modded version of the 1.0 release with, so he threw the mod into their modlist. I proceeded to join their month-long campaign to possess NPCs and just screw with this guy. Here's a vod to his reaction upon finding out I was messing with him the entire campaign: https://twitter.com/OoCVeggieBLT/status ... 7588999169

Point is, if you learn to code, you can screw with people in ways they didn't think were possible, and you can get reactions just like this one. You can also make people mad on /tg/station too, but you probably won't get any audio reactions of them being mad for nerfing x.