LRP adventure club

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

LRP adventure club

Post by vect0r » #683868

I know many people who just play on Manuel. This is inspired by the MRP adventure threads, but instead of me posting, it is a challenge for people who mostly/only play on MRP to try out a LRP server. (Sybil gang for life) After you have played a few rounds, post your stories here. Don't forget to rate your experience at the end!
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Re: LRP adventure club

Post by warbluke » #683869

Travel Tip from a Local:
Bagil secretly has more RP than Manuel, come check us out!
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #683871

Travel tip from local: Sybil is really a HRP server.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #683880

Travel tip for general antaggery: Turn the stealth up to eleven or be good at combat, security can smell the antag of you so hide it as well as possible. Use latex gloves or Ask the Ai to delete sec records, constantly change outfits and never wear your id if you get found out.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #683883

bind flip and spin
wear a gasmask

You'll fit right in.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #683908

TheRex9001 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:20 pm Travel tip for general antaggery: Turn the stealth up to eleven or be good at combat, security can smell the antag of you so hide it as well as possible. Use latex gloves or Ask the Ai to delete sec records, constantly change outfits and never wear your id if you get found out.
me on my way to spinflipclap because I have chameleon gear: :honkman:
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #683923

datorangebottle wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:42 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:20 pm Travel tip for general antaggery: Turn the stealth up to eleven or be good at combat, security can smell the antag of you so hide it as well as possible. Use latex gloves or Ask the Ai to delete sec records, constantly change outfits and never wear your id if you get found out.
me on my way to spinflipclap because I have chameleon gear: :honkman:
sorry bozo but shoestealer mcshitlord just found your chameleon shoes and you are going to deadchat byebye bye bye
Weston Echard on Sybil
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #683939

snooze ass thread theres no mrp players here
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #683961

I know! Take the plunge MRP players! I tried out MRP and enjoyed it, who's to say you cannot try LRP?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #683962

One time, on terry, a tot threw his uplink at me and suicided. I decided to use the syndie gear to track down other traitors. Turns out, like 3 of them were gathering in dorms, planning their assault on security. I infiltrated their gang, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. We moved to brig guns blazing and were instantly killed by security, including myself. Good try.
► Show Spoiler
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #683971

Striders13 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 am One time, on terry, a tot threw his uplink at me and suicided. I decided to use the syndie gear to track down other traitors. Turns out, like 3 of them were gathering in dorms, planning their assault on security. I infiltrated their gang, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. We moved to brig guns blazing and were instantly killed by security, including myself. Good try.
You forgot to rate your experience.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #683972

vect0r wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:41 am
Striders13 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 am One time, on terry, a tot threw his uplink at me and suicided. I decided to use the syndie gear to track down other traitors. Turns out, like 3 of them were gathering in dorms, planning their assault on security. I infiltrated their gang, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. We moved to brig guns blazing and were instantly killed by security, including myself. Good try.
You forgot to rate your experience.
'Good try' is my rating
► Show Spoiler