alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689285

viewtopic.php?p=689247#p689247

I love messy escalation permabans. person a is being annoying on the side, person b decides to whoop their ass for hassling them, pulls out a flash when the other guy whoops back and gets called a rev by person a and passersby join in, b tries to kill person a in medbay, sticks around picking fights, gets humiliated when a gets healed up and ends up tied to a chair in a closet. Who's right? Nobody you're both assholes.

Also damn 170 rounds in 6 months is considered "near zero" activity ? That's just under a round a day every day the whole time.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: alleged "Head rev" ban (kendrickorium nose explosion rune defense)

Post by Archie700 » #689286

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:47 pm Also damn 170 rounds in 6 months is considered "near zero" activity ? That's just under a round a day every day the whole time.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689287

wow that was such a blatant lie i didnt even think to check
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689288

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 pm wow that was such a blatant lie i didnt even think to check
Your investigative skills have rusted ever since you quit the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower.
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #689289

tbf it does look like they put a lot of rounds in during oct/nov 22 which is technically after the note but not on the chart. don't think it's 170 but its something
suspiciouscrab
Byond Username: Ricardomilos

Post by suspiciouscrab » #689290

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 pm wow that was such a blatant lie i didnt even think to check
??? Literally count from October 11th it shows every round on Scrubby

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #689291

It's around 160-170 rounds since the note was placed. Only like 30ish of those were this year.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689292

This is why you should never use averages for cases such as roundtime.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #689294

suspiciouscrab wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:02 pm
??? Literally count from October 11th it shows every round on Scrubby

this is a bad day for me assuming people talking to me are reliable
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689295

This does seem like IC Issue gone bad (gone sexual) though.
Though Uranus's reasoning is solid, not so convinced on the initial revcall, but then again it didn't really result in much unlike the OTHER time TypicalRig was involved in a revcall.

EDIT: Retracted, there was more to it than I thought, I should have trusted my own instincts.
Last edited by Archie700 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689303

>nose explosion rune defense

what
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #689318

Time ban was placed: 06/09
Yeeeeeeee
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #689321

TypicalRig wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:33 pm My personal opinion is the accusation isn't totally beyond the realm of possibility, but that your argument for this falls apart when you stop to consider that instead of killing me, a "confirmed" rev head in your mind, you opt for some creepy dorms 4 fetish torture session and don't make any attempt to get security involved to check with mindshields.
BTFO holy shit
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689323

Also why is he making a claim that a headrev is trying to kill him by flashing him? I wouldn't be making a claim that a headrev is trying to kill me by converting me. Seems a strange premise and it's much more believable that the guy fighting him with a flash is just a guy fighting him with a flash. I think the admin was 100% right that it was a disingenuous radio call out.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #689325

Yeah so it turns out Uranus did more goofy shit towards Wally after the initial fight
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689327

I also enjoy people who lurk fnr waiting for people they recognize and weigh in on. The metagame at its finest.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689334

Good example proving note histories can fuck you over regardless of what Big Admin will tell you on the policy threads. Fortunately stroiduh had the clarity to revisit it so no fault to him though.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689337

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:30 am Good example proving note histories can fuck you over regardless of what Big Admin will tell you on the policy threads. Fortunately stroiduh had the clarity to revisit it so no fault to him though.
Just don't get notes bro
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689345

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:32 am Just don't get notes bro
I've pondered on this long and hard and have drawn up a foolproof guide.

SinfulBliss's Foolproof Guide to Avoiding Notes:

1. Try to keep your nose out of things. The less you engage in messy conflicts, the better.
  2. If absolutely forced to engage in conflict, let yourself be killed then ahelp for poor escalation.
  3. Fraternize with admin statics whenever possible to gain their favor.
  4. Disable antag preferences. Ensure everyone is aware. When asked why, answer "I just don't like hurting people."
  5. Parrot common admin "in-group" sentiment to cement your position as "one of the good ones." (e.g.: "too many NRP shitters," "literally just talk to people," "have you seen the terry playerbase?")
  6. Passionately remind your peers "This is a roleplaying game" within earshot of admintrainers.
  7. Virtue signal about your good-faith gameplay by recounting positive notes, or that one time when you found a desword and turned it in to security
  8. Become a healslut
  9. Burnout because you forgot how to have fun
  10. Join Skyrat
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #689355

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am terrifying machiavellian plot that risks killing tg
He's cracked the code boys. He can't be allowed to live.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689358

conrad wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:27 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am terrifying machiavellian plot that risks killing tg
Note him now. There's too many nrp shitters. This is a roleplaying game.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689363

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am

1. Try to keep your nose out of things. The less you engage in messy conflicts, the better.
  2. If absolutely forced to engage in conflict, let yourself be killed then ahelp for poor escalation.
  4. Disable antag preferences. Ensure everyone is aware. When asked why, answer "I just don't like hurting people."
  5. Parrot common admin "in-group" sentiment to cement your position as "one of the good ones." (e.g.: "too many NRP shitters," "literally just talk to people," "have you seen the terry playerbase?")
  6. Passionately remind your peers "This is a roleplaying game" within earshot of admintrainers.
  7. Virtue signal about your good-faith gameplay by recounting positive notes, or that one time when you found a desword and turned it in to security
  8. Become a healslut
  10. Join Skyrat
we can tick the unmedicated sinful post off the bingo sheet
respect (let him do his thing)
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #689364

i've been watching markiplier's fnaf series, im terrible with horror so i never go into it before
conrad

Post by conrad » #689365

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:40 pm
Ye of course man. Is note, is note. You want anteg token?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master

Post by Fikou » #689367

so is there like no doors in fnaf 2? only thing you can use is put on the mask and do the music box? what are the lights for?
conrad

Post by conrad » #689369

I'm watching Civvie11's review of Hexen II.

It's fucking sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuDAriv_Mjc
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #689370

conrad wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:47 pm
No sir. Not since I turned off antag. I don't like hurting people.
conrad

Post by conrad » #689373

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:58 pm
conrad wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:47 pm
No sir. Not since I turned off antag. I don't like hurting people.
✅ Very good roleplayer. Has improved a lot and is an asset to the server.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master

Post by Fikou » #689379

conrad wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:58 pm I'm watching Civvie11's review of Hexen II.

It's fucking sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuDAriv_Mjc
i like civvie he should make a video on ss13
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #689382

Escalation moment where everyone stinks because the guy starting it had good setup to cause mischief. The rev callout but he keeps him alive indefinitely is VERY strange.

It’s unfortunate there’s no real IC mediator like security for these instances this could have been fixed fairly swiftly, maybe the rev callout was a 500iq response to have sec come over or something
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689383

Cobby wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:55 pmmaybe the rev callout was a 500iq response to have sec come over or something
that's always the reason for fake callouts, you immediately sic sec and any validhunters on the guy for free

it's very scummy and backhanded though
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #689384

I agree but on the flip side how else are you suppose to lure security into (doing their job) if they only ever come when they have license to kill? Mind you I don’t agree with the method especially when the person doing this caused the issue, but I do think there’s a fair conversation to be had.

It’s such a shame these stupid scenarios have to fester to the point admins have to get involved because the in game forces that can easily deescalate the situation have no care for offenses that don’t out the individual as an antagonist.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689393

one round i was pranking the morgue doctor by hiding in abody bag and getting the paramed to drag me into the morgue but then a headrev medical doctor converted the mortician while i was still hiding
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689397

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:00 pm
Cobby wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:55 pmmaybe the rev callout was a 500iq response to have sec come over or something
that's always the reason for fake callouts, you immediately sic sec and any validhunters on the guy for free

it's very scummy and backhanded though
yeah, its always a joy to be in a position where i can immediately remove a shitter from the round because they decided to scream that the captain that just stun batonned them is a ling over comms
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689398

kinnebian wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:44 pm

8. Become a healslut
  10. Join Skyrat
got to it before me, fuck

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689400

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:29 pm

8. Become a healslut
  10. Join Skyrat

merely a form of lashing out now that my peanut thread titles have eclipsed yours
Spoiler:
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #689403

► Show Spoiler
is this the chungoid manifesto
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689406

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:00 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:29 pm

8. Become a healslut
  10. Join Skyrat

merely a form of lashing out now that my peanut thread titles have eclipsed yours
i'm not here to to make peanut titles i'm here to judge them
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689407

c4g wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:26 pm

► Show Spoiler
is this the chungoid manifesto
YES IT IS
Spoiler:
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #689408

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am I've pondered on this long and hard and have drawn up a foolproof guide.

step 1. play the game like it's a tabletop game and the other people at the table have the very real capability of standing up and physically kicking the shit out of you

there you go
Spoiler:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #689411

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am 10. Join Skyrat
t. man who ""handled"" (with his mouth) a shark girl's ""desword"" in the skyrat bathrooms
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689415

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:47 pm
t. man who ""handled"" (with his mouth) a shark girl's ""desword"" in the skyrat bathrooms
t. sexborg that pretends she’s just there to clean then gets off with a roomba
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #689416

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:52 pm
>just there to clean
i play mediborg dumbass i am literally running the MD/CMO psyche from decompressed in my head at all times
there is no end to people who have gotten themselves crushed by the sex toy vending machine
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689420

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:55 pm
>just there to clean
i play mediborg dumbass i am literally running the MD/CMO psyche from decompressed in my head at all times
there is no end to people who have gotten themselves crushed by the sex toy vending machine
listen omega… i know you’re a younger fella so you don’t have as keen of a grasp on what’s goin on here

but you can’t just point blank accuse a guy of sucking gock in front of his forum friends. if it happens again i’m VV’ing avarice’s erp preferences to yes
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #689421

man what the fuck
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #689422

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:55 pm
>just there to clean
listen omega… i know you’re a younger fella so you don’t have as keen of a grasp on what’s goin on here

but you can’t just point blank accuse a guy of sucking gock in front of his forum friends. if it happens again i’m VV’ing avarice’s erp preferences to yes
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689427

that was a typo it meant to say wasn’t

let the record show this is what omega is referring to
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... rkgirl.mp4
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #689430

on behalf of all forumposters reading this i am sorry things ended up here but know this is what happens when you let skyrat players admin on TG
Spoiler:
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #689432

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:05 pm man what the fuck
never meet your heroes
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #689434