Fuck off racist

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Fuck off racist

Post by EmpressMaia » #691844

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34333
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Fuck off racist

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691979

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:58 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:54 pm Lmao this buttlicker is a fucking europoor thinking he could get away with calling someone a slur and getting his ass beat and they'd go to jail. You stupid moron you'd be jailed for hate crimes for bruising a brown person's knuckles and you'd die waiting for socialized healthcare to pay to extract your teeth from your colon you donut
lmao this American doesn't know Geography, he thinks every place outside of America is Europe and he thinks every place in Europe is the same. The typical British/German shithole you hear about is not representative of an entire continent. It's laughable that you shit on healthcare anywhere else in the world with the absolute joke you have going on over there.
Maybe if you could figure out how to shit in the toilet instead of the street you people would not catch so much cholera. Enjoy your rich cultural heritage of chronic diarrhea and headlice, caravaneer.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #691980

Whoa whoa whoa, CHADLEY being the voice of reason? When did I enter opposite world™?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #691981

Qbmax32 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:44 pm fikou laughed at me for like 10 minutes after I died to v2 like twice i fucking hate that guy so much it’s unreal
you can literally just use coins in the first fight to remove v2's only advantage of jumping around like a quake 3 player on croodcaine
am gud enineering
scrungo
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691982

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:03 pm Maybe if you could figure out how to shit in the toilet instead of the street you people would not catch so much cholera. Enjoy your rich cultural heritage of chronic diarrhea and headlice, caravaneer.
... huh? Wrong country, wrong region, hell, wrong continent!
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #691983

I used to be edgy and say that word and then I grew up a little and realized hey maybe I don't need that in my vocabulary racist or not
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #691984

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:04 pm Whoa whoa whoa, CHADLEY being the voice of reason? When did I enter opposite world™?
I'm always the voice of reason. I'm always right. Have you not caught up with the Charley lore that I'm literally always right?

It's a curse and a burden. But someone needs to hold people accountable.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:05 pm I used to be edgy and say that word and then I grew up a little and realized hey maybe I don't need that in my vocabulary racist or not
You have the most fire takes.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691985

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:05 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:03 pm Maybe if you could figure out how to shit in the toilet instead of the street you people would not catch so much cholera. Enjoy your rich cultural heritage of chronic diarrhea and headlice, caravaneer.
Irrelevant, no matter what backwater mud country you currently bring the average IQ level down in, you are still a shit caked cretin. How does it feel to dedicate so much headspace to being angry about Americans and still suckle at their teat so you and a bunch of other mud people can scream the gamer word at each other in a poorly coded atmospherics simulator?
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #691986

theres 2 segments here
was lizard 1 valid to kill the guy over being called the l word in a passing statement
idk i would lean towards no, it wasnt meant in a hostile way, it was used randomly in a statement, just probably slang picked up from terry, the guy can barely speak english (this is the state of manuel), and he did not retaliate in anyway. this was the lizards first immediate response and they only bothered to say a thing ("do not call me a ligger") after they beat him into hardcrit
was lizard 2 valid to round remove the guy when given his body and being told "they said the l word"
i would say yes, the other medbay crew were upset at em earlier in the round for the same thing (which he didnt even apologize for) and said not to treat him, so i doubt they would be treated either way, medical is not required by rules to do it, and other people aren't supposed to overstep their lane, so it's not like not being put in the morgue would change anything and some random assistant would come to save them.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #691988

arm plz hlp
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #691989

i'm hulen
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691990

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:10 pm
Irrelevant, no matter what backwater mud country you currently bring the average IQ level down in, you are still a shit caked cretin. How does it feel to dedicate so much headspace to being angry about Americans and still suckle at their teat so you and a bunch of other mud people can scream the gamer word at each other in a poorly coded atmospherics simulator?
Unlike you, I bring mine's average up. How does it feel to owe your country's entire existence to people you view with this kind of vicious hatred?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691992

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:21 pm
Unlike you, I bring mine's average up. How does it feel to owe your country's entire existence to people you view with this kind of vicious hatred?
This clown really resorting to an "im rubber you're glue" in 2023. No u, pinhead.

You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country colonized America. Be consistent, Sergei.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #691993

when do we get to implement a players club rule that says if your vibes are rancid you have to stop posting
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #691994

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:24 pm
This clown really resorting to an "im rubber you're glue" in 2023. No u, pinhead.

You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country colonized America. Be consistent, Sergei.
battling racism with racism
respect (let him do his thing)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #691995

My favorite part of this complaint was when Timber said "It's timbering time" and hit the griddy over Monty's body
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #691996

kinnebian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:26 pm

Is european a race now?
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #691998

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:24 pm You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country colonized America. Be consistent, Sergei.
lmao when?
I neither said I was nor that I wasn't. Learn to read and don't put words in my mouth.
This is conrad on page 1 all over again...
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692000

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:31 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:24 pm You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country colonized America. Be consistent, Sergei.
lmao when?
I neither said I was nor that I wasn't. Learn to read and don't put words in my mouth.
This is conrad on page 1 all over again...
Ah, so you're just a backpedaling coward. If you're not a western european then you're an eastern european, which means your opinion about the rule of law and how to respond to someone calling you a slur is invalid given that you people can't stop trying to genocide each other over how you pronounce various pastry dishes.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #692004

Lizards were a mistake
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #692005

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:35 pm If you're not a western european then you're an eastern european
Crag is not a Western European therefore Crag is Eastern European :D
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692006

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:39 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:35 pm If you're not a western european then you're an eastern european
Crag is not a Western European therefore Crag is Eastern European :D
If you want to keep playing guessing games all day dont worry, no matter what country you're from ill still call you a fucking retard.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #692010

Why be speciest if you arent robust enough to defend yourself?? i wouldnt go as far as to call it banbaiting, but ic issue and then player skill issue for taking it OOC to admins (and eventually forums) instead of touching grass for a bit

As for the other topic in this thread, slurs are fighting words like saying someones mom looks like 3 pigs in a trench coat or calling somebody else a bitch. Sure you can say it and they can just pout and walk away but you cant be surprised if they slap the sonic coins out of you before pouting and walking away
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #692011

The low effort roleplay from both sides on a manuel ban is incredible to me

Calling people "ligger" is bottom of the barrel specism and shows that this is just how this guy talks

Murdering a guy for doing this is lowest effort way of responding to specism. ESPECIALLY when you've already got medbay convinced this guy is bad. I am amazed that anyone thinks this kind of escalation can fly on manuel when you see things like this dealt with with more care on the lrp servers.

You've already got medbay in on dealing with this guy, why not spend more than .002 seconds thinking about a way to punish him?
  • Have medbay remove his tounge
  • Straightjacket him and force him to get therapy from the psychologist
  • Beat him near crit and tell him to find someone willing to treat a specist like him
  • Transplant lizard organs from the morgue onto him
Any of these would have shown a much more good-faith attempt at dealing with this guy but instead we just kill him because we're allowed to on manuel apparently
Weston Echard on Sybil
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692012

Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:41 pm
ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:30 pm
Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:27 pm If you think every fight that involves someone getting punched for saying the meanie word results in jail time, or even the charge you're in for a wake up call.
Provocation and self defence impact assault. To what degree varies from place to place.
Of course not "every fight" has that result, especially in places with corrupt police that you can bribe the police to be let go.
In places with rule of law, however, it does.
This is a legal discussion now. If you are an American "fighting words doctrine" is very relevant here.

Assault is against the law, but the actions of the other party impact the charge up to the point of the charges being dropped entirely.

If your words made a person feel reasonably threatened for their well-being (a random racist confronting you can be that) there are cases where you can assault protected by self defence. The force you apply would need to be limited only to ensure you can leave safely, a punch or two fits this.

Mitigating factors are things like provocation, involving words and harrassment. Assault can be greatly reduced in severity by provocation to simple probation. Or just sit in your record and become relevant when needed.

The idea that if someone is maliciously insulting you unprovoked you are still expected to be a 100% model citizen is extremely naive.
I mean in practice I'd give it 50% whether you get arrested and charges pressed regardless of what legal doctrine you'll fall back on. If you want to go through all that hassle and the expense of a defense attorney and then throw yourself at the mercy of twelve jurors then go for it but I hope if you do pop someone in the jaw that you're very certain they're attacking you at the time.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #692016

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:30 pm

Is european a race now?
You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country..
Irrelevant, no matter what backwater mud country..
Enjoy your rich cultural heritage of chronic diarrhea and headlice, caravaneer.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692017

I think this conflict can be summed up entirely by these lines:

Code: Select all

[2023-06-30 00:25:25.962] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "stop" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:28.072] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "calling" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:32.074] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "me" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:34.294] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "a" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:36.920] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "ligger" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:43.261] GAME-EMOTE: Avaster/(Monty Kalashnikov) seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless... (Starboard Primary Hallway (151,129,4))
Don't say a racist slur and you won't be RR'd, simple as. Because I don't care what the rules say or which mental gymnastics you come up with to justify its use, I'm still gonna beat you to death. You have an entire dictionary at your disposal to be especiesist, surely you can avoid the one word that is based off an IRL racial slur aimed towards black people.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #692018

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm I think this conflict can be summed up entirely by these lines:

[2023-06-30 00:25:25.962] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "stop" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:28.072] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "calling" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:32.074] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "me" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:34.294] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "a" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:36.920] GAME-SAY: Fren256/(Sails-The-Stars) "ligger" (Starboard Primary Hallway (160,130,4))
[2023-06-30 00:25:43.261] GAME-EMOTE: Avaster/(Monty Kalashnikov) seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless... (Starboard Primary Hallway (151,129,4))
Don't say a racist slur and you won't be RR'd, simple as. Because I don't care what the rules say or which mental gymnastics you come up with to justify its use, I'm still gonna beat you to death. You have an entire dictionary at your disposal to be especiesist, surely you can avoid the one word that is based off an IRL racial slur aimed towards black people.
ligger
Image Image
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692019

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm I think this conflict can be summed up entirely by these lines:

Have you ever considered rolling human instead of being a vermin eater?
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #692022

Wait, this happened on MANUEL? I don't know how there's any room for doubt that the admin fucked up.
blackdav123 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:51 pm Transplant lizard organs from the morgue onto him
I don't think he'd care. He probably doesn't even hate liggers and just uses the term without intent to insult, like most players who use it do...
Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm Because I don't care what the rules say or which mental gymnastics you come up with to justify its use, I'm still gonna beat you to death.
Caught in 4K admitting to breaking the rules.
Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm You have an entire dictionary at your disposal to be especiesist, surely you can avoid the one word that is based off an IRL racial slur aimed towards black people.
Have you considered his goal isn't even to be "speciesist" and that "ligger" is just what he calls the ligger species? Like "plasmeme".
Last edited by ekaterina on Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #692025

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:55 pm
I mean in practice I'd give it 50% whether you get arrested and charges pressed regardless of what legal doctrine you'll fall back on. If you want to go through all that hassle and the expense of a defense attorney and then throw yourself at the mercy of twelve jurors then go for it but I hope if you do pop someone in the jaw that you're very certain they're attacking you at the time.
You don't need to be in the process of being attacked to be covered by self defence, you just have to have a reasonable belief that you are in imminent danger. You can throw the first punch in a self defence situation. (challenging but totally legally valid)

There's also mitigating circumstances around assault such as duress, incitement, provocation, fighting words and harassment that can greatly impact the severity from jail time to a slap on the wrist.

This being said I grew up in Australia where punching someone for being a dickhead is considered a national service.
Last edited by Lacran on Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692026

kinnebian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Is european a race now?
You said you weren't European now you're acting like your inbred mud serf country..
Im punching up
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #692029

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:03 pm
ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:58 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:54 pm Lmao this buttlicker is a fucking europoor thinking he could get away with calling someone a slur and getting his ass beat and they'd go to jail. You stupid moron you'd be jailed for hate crimes for bruising a brown person's knuckles and you'd die waiting for socialized healthcare to pay to extract your teeth from your colon you donut
lmao this American doesn't know Geography, he thinks every place outside of America is Europe and he thinks every place in Europe is the same. The typical British/German shithole you hear about is not representative of an entire continent. It's laughable that you shit on healthcare anywhere else in the world with the absolute joke you have going on over there.
Maybe if you could figure out how to shit in the toilet instead of the street you people would not catch so much cholera. Enjoy your rich cultural heritage of chronic diarrhea and headlice, caravaneer.
what nonsense is crag spouting
Last edited by saprasam on Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #692031

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:14 pm
kinnebian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Is european a race now?
Im punching up
its called hypocrisy
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692032

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:07 pm
Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:02 pm Because I don't care what the rules say or which mental gymnastics you come up with to justify its use, I'm still gonna beat you to death.
Wah wah, muh rulez breaking. Cry about it lawyer larper. MSO himself has said in the manny cord that if someone gets in trouble for RRing a racist he'll defend them.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692034

Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:11 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:55 pm
You don't need to be in the process of being attacked to be covered by self defence, you just have to have a reasonable belief that you are in imminent danger. You can throw the first punch in a self defence situation. (challenging but totally legally valid)

There's also mitigating circumstances around assault such as duress, incitement, provocation, fighting words and harassment that can greatly impact the severity from jail time to a slap on the wrist.

This being said I grew up in Australia where punching someone for being a dickhead is considered a national service.
Yeah and the cops will wipe their own asses with a printout of what you just wrote, 50% of the time. Then the county prosecutor will decide whether to prosecute based on what the cops say. Then they'll try to get you to plea deal. Then if you turn that down you'll finally get your chance to defend yourself in front of a jury. So there's a lot of contingencies involved in the scenario where you sock someone so I'm just saying you should be very sure you're danger if you do so.
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #692036

NSFW:
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692037

Also I don't know who is more unhinged crag being not racist to the racist by being racist or Ekaterina trying to claim they're (I'm using this pronoun specifically because it annoys you) not European while playing on a euro server. You're definitely not in any real part of Asia because the ping to Terry is shit from there so where are you?
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #692038

Jackraxxus wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:29 pm
NSFW:
The sneed is never born nor does it die
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #692039

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:30 pm Also I don't know who is more unhinged crag being not racist to the racist by being racist or Ekaterina trying to claim they're (I'm using this pronoun specifically because it annoys you) not European while playing on a euro server. You're definitely not in any real part of Asia because the ping to Terry is shit from there so where are you?
i had shit ping and a flight stick for manuel and still played there for 700 hours, asia is a possibility
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #692040

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:27 pm
Yeah and the cops will wipe their own asses with a printout of what you just wrote, 50% of the time. Then the county prosecutor will decide whether to prosecute based on what the cops say. Then they'll try to get you to plea deal. Then if you turn that down you'll finally get your chance to defend yourself in front of a jury. So there's a lot of contingencies involved in the scenario where you sock someone so I'm just saying you should be very sure you're danger if you do so.
That's more of a regional thing. When it comes to one guy mouthing off and another guy giving him a love tap to his face cops here don't generally care much. King hitting, proper brawls, big size miss-matches or a group of guys are generally what get cops involved. If two guys throw a punch or two in public cops generally just break it up and get them to fuck off so long as neither are hurt.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692041

dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:30 pm Also I don't know who is more unhinged crag being not racist to the racist by being racist or Ekaterina trying to claim they're (I'm using this pronoun specifically because it annoys you) not European while playing on a euro server. You're definitely not in any real part of Asia because the ping to Terry is shit from there so where are you?
I have my doubts he is African because in Africa they take racism very seriously they still have race wars down there fairly regularly. Its possible he could be a European Turk in which case we can mock him for being from a country named after the Thanksgiving chicken
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #692043

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:25 pm
Wah wah, muh rulez breaking. Cry about it lawyer larper. MSO himself has said in the manny cord that if someone gets in trouble for RRing a racist he'll defend them.
How can you feel this self-righteous over killing a guy who called you a ligger?
This isn't even a racist. This is just a guy who used the term "ligger". You're applying your dumb definition of racism to MSO's words, not his.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #692044

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:43 pm How can you feel this self-righteous over killing a guy who called you a ligger?
This isn't even a racist. This is just a guy who used the term "ligger". You're applying your dumb definition of racism to MSO's words, not his.
Calling a lizard a ligger is racist though? Its just ingame racism.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692045

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:43 pm
How can you feel this self-righteous over killing a guy who called you a ligger?
0. Enforcement of these rules is at the discretion of admins.

Admins are fully accountable for any consequences should they invoke this rule. Admins are also allowed to intervene in rounds when it is in the best interest of the playerbase.

8-) if admins think youre a fuckwit theyre not going to pull your cheeks from the fire
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #692046

Lacran wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:44 pm
ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:43 pm How can you feel this self-righteous over killing a guy who called you a ligger?
Calling a lizard a ligger is racist though? Its just ingame racism.
... uh-huh... which, like I said, is probably not what MSO meant. He likely meant REAL racism against REAL races.
dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:30 pm they're (I'm using this pronoun specifically because it annoys you)
Least hypocritical flag waver
dirk_mcblade wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:30 pm A Ekaterina trying to claim SHE or HE is not European while playing on a euro server.
I didn't say I was European. I didn't say I wasn't European either.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 pm if admins think youre a fuckwit theyre not going to pull your cheeks from the fire
"Rules, but only for people we don't like"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692047

ekaterina wrote:
"Rules, but only for people we don't like"
Literally yes. What are you going to do about it? Cry? Find a community more in tune with your personal beliefs on uttering racial slurs like someone with coprolalia? Pee a little?
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #692048

something tells me if a coworker called you a slur and you kicked them 30 times until they died you'd probably not be free from prosecution
Weston Echard on Sybil
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #692049

ekaterina wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:43 pm
For fucks sake not this again:
You really expect me to believe that "ligger", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "nigger", is just a slur for lizards? No, I'll tell you what it's for, it was made up by edgelords of the 2010s after they felt oppressed by le society because they were told saying that word is bad. That's it.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #692050

blackdav123 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:52 pm something tells me if a coworker called you a slur and you kicked them 30 times until they died you'd probably not be free from prosecution
If you beat your coworker to death he wouldn't be able to complain to the admins about it because he would be dead so this argument doesn't hold water.

Edit: also im gonna say it if you're going to use "but what would happen in real life?" While questioning something about a poorly coded atmospherics simulator with 7 foot tall bipedal mothmen and space wizards and skeleton pirates that speak entirely in poopdeck you're a dummy
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #692054

This thread is pure rancid sewer sludge. I don't know why y'all entertain people with notoriously shitty takes that much.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #692057

Fren256 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:54 pm For fucks sake not this again:
You really expect me to believe that "ligger", a word that literally shares the same 5 letters as "nigger", is just a slur for lizards? No, I'll tell you what it's for, it was made up by edgelords of the 2010s after they felt oppressed by le society because they were told saying that word is bad. That's it.
... again indeed... that is YOUR definition, not MSO's.