Unjust hostility thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Unjust hostility thread

Post by The Wrench » #695575

please be fucking rude to each other in this thread you absolute waste of Mountain Dew flavored cum. Fuck you all, I hate you.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Unjust hostility thread

Post by oranges » #695577

The Wrench is a truly valuable member of the forum community. Their contributions are consistently insightful, helpful, and thoughtful. Their knowledge and expertise make the forum a better place, and their willingness to assist others is commendable. They have a knack for solving problems and providing creative solutions, making them a valuable asset to the forum. Overall, The Wrench's positive presence enriches the forum experience for everyone involved.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #695585

the *runs away* Wwench is a twuwy vawuabwe membew of the x3 fowum communyity. T-T-Theiw contwibutions *screeches* awe consistentwy insightfuw, ^-^ hewpfuw, and thoughtfuw. T-T-Theiw knyowwedge and expewtise make the x3 fowum a bettew pwace, and theiw wiwwingnyess t-to assist othews is commendabwe. They have a knyack fow sowving pwobwems and pwoviding cweative s-sowutions, making them a vawuabwe asset t-to the x3 fowum. Ovewaww, The *runs away* Wwench's positive pwesence enwiches x3 the x3 fowum expewience fow evewyonye invowved.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695590

Oi fuck off You ain't shit
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #695607

conrad wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:16 pm the *runs away* Wwench is a twuwy vawuabwe membew of the x3 fowum communyity. T-T-Theiw contwibutions *screeches* awe consistentwy insightfuw, ^-^ hewpfuw, and thoughtfuw. T-T-Theiw knyowwedge and expewtise make the x3 fowum a bettew pwace, and theiw wiwwingnyess t-to assist othews is commendabwe. They have a knyack fow sowving pwobwems and pwoviding cweative s-sowutions, making them a vawuabwe asset t-to the x3 fowum. Ovewaww, The *runs away* Wwench's positive pwesence enwiches x3 the x3 fowum expewience fow evewyonye invowved.
I think this is the most hostile thing you could ever do to someone, what the fuck
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #695611

Guck you oranges
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695629

fuk off, wrench
you will wake up with teethmarks on your head
respect (let him do his thing)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #695630

The Wrench wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:21 pm Guck you oranges
What the fuck is “Guck”? Are you fucking retarded? I’ll assume one of two possible scenarios:

1) You chose “G” instead of “F” intentionally, so as to take off the “sting” of a direct “Fuck you oranges.” If that’s the case, you are a pussy, and should be ashamed of yourself for not growing the balls to tell someone “fuck you,” even worse, in the thread MADE for hostility, and even worse worse, one which YOU YOURSELF made. I really hope this isn’t what happened because if it is I’ve lost all respect for you, and no longer consider you a man (but you probably get off to that).

2) You accidentally tapped the G key instead of the F key. If that’s the case, it is slightly more tolerable. But only slightly. You’re supposed to at least read your post after you send it, if not before. Who the fuck just types some random shit in half a second, clicks the send button, and leaves? Do you have severe ADHD or just no self respect and pride in your own creations? Maybe you’re self-conscious and can’t bear the thought of reading your own words? If the latter, we’re back at the pussy hypothesis in (1).

In sum, whatever your reasons or lack thereof, this shows you to be an inferior human being and a bad person.
Spoiler:
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695631

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:42 am
What the fuck is “Guck”? Are you fucking retarded? I’ll assume one of two possible scenarios:

1) You chose “G” instead of “F” intentionally, so as to take off the “sting” of a direct “Fuck you oranges.” If that’s the case, you are a pussy, and should be ashamed of yourself for not growing the balls to tell someone “fuck you,” even worse, in the thread MADE for hostility, and even worse worse, one which YOU YOURSELF made. I really hope this isn’t what happened because if it is I’ve lost all respect for you, and no longer consider you a man (but you probably get off to that).

2) You accidentally tapped the G key instead of the F key. If that’s the case, it is slightly more tolerable. But only slightly. You’re supposed to at least read your post after you send it, if not before. Who the fuck just types some random shit in half a second, clicks the send button, and leaves? Do you have severe ADHD or just no self respect and pride in your own creations? Maybe you’re self-conscious and can’t bear the thought of reading your own words? If the latter, we’re back at the pussy hypothesis in (1).

In sum, whatever your reasons or lack thereof, this shows you to be an inferior human being and a bad person.
fuck you im not reading this much shit
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695632

doubleposting to further cement my rage, fuck you
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695636

kinnebian wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:54 am doubleposting to further cement my rage, fuck you
a fucking double poster? I expected better I'm dissapointed
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #695650

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:29 am
kinnebian wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:54 am doubleposting to further cement my rage, fuck you
Disappointed? Really? That's the best you can muster? If you're not ready to fling a full on 30 paragraph rant about how much someone's a taint on the gene pool, what the fuck are you doing in this thread?
conrad

Post by conrad » #695657

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:01 pm
conrad wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:16 pm the *runs away* Wwench is a twuwy vawuabwe membew of the x3 fowum communyity. T-T-Theiw contwibutions *screeches* awe consistentwy insightfuw, ^-^ hewpfuw, and thoughtfuw. T-T-Theiw knyowwedge and expewtise make the x3 fowum a bettew pwace, and theiw wiwwingnyess t-to assist othews is commendabwe. They have a knyack fow sowving pwobwems and pwoviding cweative s-sowutions, making them a vawuabwe asset t-to the x3 fowum. Ovewaww, The *runs away* Wwench's positive pwesence enwiches x3 the x3 fowum expewience fow evewyonye invowved.
I think this is the most hostile thing you could ever do to someone, what the fuck
I think this is the x3 most hostiwe thing you c-couwd evew *sweats* do t-to someonye, UwU what the x3 fuck
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #695658

please be kind :c
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #695660

conrad wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:22 am
I think this is the x3 most hostiwe thing you c-couwd evew *sweats* do t-to someonye, UwU what the x3 fuck
You mew nyat know who mew awe messing with owo

Dis is mewr wast pawssible chance to fwee >:3c

I think I had a stroke writing that.
conrad

Post by conrad » #695661

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

You mew ;;w;; nyat *walks away* knyow who mew ;;w;; awe messing with o-owo

Dis is meww wast pawssibwe chance t-to fwee >:3c

I think I had a stwoke *screams* wwiting that. >w<
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #695662

dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:25 am please be kind :c
out of all of the regrettable things I had to read in this thread, this was the worst.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #695664

Ugh, Starsector is this super lame space game that makes you feel like you're stuck in a boring spreadsheet. You just float around in space doing tedious tasks, like managing your dinky fleet of spaceships and trading goods like some space delivery boy. The combat is slow and clunky, and the graphics are so outdated that it feels like you're playing a game from the 90s. And don't even get me started on the story, it's just a convoluted mess of space politics and generic sci-fi nonsense. Seriously, there are way better games out there that are actually fun and engaging. Starsector is a total snooze fest.
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #695674

conrad wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:39 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

You mew ;;w;; nyat *walks away* knyow who mew ;;w;; awe messing with o-owo

Dis is meww wast pawssibwe chance t-to fwee >:3c

I think I had a stwoke *screams* wwiting that. >w<
Hey [redacted due to Global Forum Rules],
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all [redacted due to Global Forum Rules] who should [redacted due to Global Forum Rules. Substitute in the Low Tier God rant]. Thanks for listening.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695690

go
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695691

fuck
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695692

yourself
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695693

i hope you wake up and get all excited to see 4 notifications, mybe something you said really hit it off, huh?!"?
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #695697

this isnt a very sunny thread
conrad

Post by conrad » #695701

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:01 pm this isnt a very sunny thread
this isnt a vewy sunny x3 t-thwead
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695717

kinnebian wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:16 am i hope you wake up and get all excited to see 4 notifications, mybe something you said really hit it off, huh?!"?
I did and then i remembered your double post and said maybe this retard quad posted, He did.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #695737

Bepis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:48 am Ugh, Starsector is this super lame space game that makes you feel like you're stuck in a boring spreadsheet. You just float around in space doing tedious tasks, like managing your dinky fleet of spaceships and trading goods like some space delivery boy. The combat is slow and clunky, and the graphics are so outdated that it feels like you're playing a game from the 90s. And don't even get me started on the story, it's just a convoluted mess of space politics and generic sci-fi nonsense. Seriously, there are way better games out there that are actually fun and engaging. Starsector is a total snooze fest.
Eat my post gym ass you absolute brainrotted mongrolid.

conrad

Post by conrad » #695740

Bepis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:48 am Ugh, Starsector is this super lame space game that makes you feel like you're stuck in a boring spreadsheet. You just float around in space doing tedious tasks, like managing your dinky fleet of spaceships and trading goods like some space delivery boy. The combat is slow and clunky, and the graphics are so outdated that it feels like you're playing a game from the 90s. And don't even get me started on the story, it's just a convoluted mess of space politics and generic sci-fi nonsense. Seriously, there are way better games out there that are actually fun and engaging. Starsector is a total snooze fest.
Ugh, Stawsectow is this supew *cries* wame >w< space game that m-makes you feew wike *screams* you'we stuck in a bowing s-spweadsheet. You just *whispers to self* fwoat awound in space d-d-doing tedious t-t-tasks, wike *screams* manyaging youw dinky fweet of spaceships and twading goods OwO wike *screams* some space dewivewy boy. *screeches* the *runs away* combat is swow and cwunky, and the x3 gwaphics awe so outdated that i-it feews :3 wike *screams* you'we pwaying a game fwom the x3 90s. And don't even OwO get me stawted on the x3 stowy, *looks at you* it's just *whispers to self* a convowuted mess of space powitics and genyewic s-sci-fi nyonsense. Sewiouswy, thewe awe w-way bettew games out thewe that awe actuawwy *screams* f-fun and engaging. Stawsectow is a totaw :3 snyooze fest.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #695743

conrad wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Ugh, Stawsectow is this supew *cries* wame >w< space game that m-makes you feew wike *screams* you'we stuck in a bowing s-spweadsheet. You just *whispers to self* fwoat awound in space d-d-doing tedious t-t-tasks, wike *screams* manyaging youw dinky fweet of spaceships and twading goods OwO wike *screams* some space dewivewy boy. *screeches* the *runs away* combat is swow and cwunky, and the x3 gwaphics awe so outdated that i-it feews :3 wike *screams* you'we pwaying a game fwom the x3 90s. And don't even OwO get me stawted on the x3 stowy, *looks at you* it's just *whispers to self* a convowuted mess of space powitics and genyewic s-sci-fi nyonsense. Sewiouswy, thewe awe w-way bettew games out thewe that awe actuawwy *screams* f-fun and engaging. Stawsectow is a totaw :3 snyooze fest.
This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I think you should reflect very hard on the life choices that brought us here.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #695761

kinnebian wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:52 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:42 am

fuck you im not reading this much shit
try again after you take your ADHD meds, cunt
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #695779

I don't think you are being the good neighbor Mr Rogers knew you could be.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #695791

Stop spending all our neetbux on weed and get a haircut you hippie

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #695792

He is bald
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #695795

MrStonedOne wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:08 am I don't think you are being the good neighbor Mr Rogers knew you could be.
This is just too far :(
conrad

Post by conrad » #695816

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:12 pm try again after you take your ADHD meds, cunt
twy again *cries* a-a-aftew you take youw ADHD meds, cunt
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695880

MrStonedOne wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:08 am I don't think you are being the good neighbor Mr Rogers knew you could be.
this made me shed a tear
Living God

Extraordinary Person

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695881

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:50 pm
this made me shed a tear
pussy
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695882

kinnebian wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:53 pm
this made me shed a tear
pussy
My girlfriends pussy aint here, aint my pussy aint on call. So shed that tear!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

conrad

Post by conrad » #695889

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:56 pm
kinnebian wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:53 pm
this made me shed a tear
pussy
My girlfriends pussy aint here, aint my pussy aint on call. So shed that tear!!!
My g-g-giwwfwiends pussy aint hewe, aint my pussy aint on caww. So shed that teaw?!?1
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #695926

Some shithead fucked up the forum filtering and whenever you click "unread posts" it doesn't bring up anything from the players club. As a result I've been missing out on peanut threads and everything else happening in here for the last few months.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695927

Nabski wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:07 pm Some shithead fucked up the forum filtering and whenever you click "unread posts" it doesn't bring up anything from the players club. As a result I've been missing out on peanut threads and everything else happening in here for the last few months.
fuck, i thought we were rid of you for good
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #695962

kinnebian wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:10 pm
Nabski wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:07 pm Some shithead fucked up the forum filtering and whenever you click "unread posts" it doesn't bring up anything from the players club. As a result I've been missing out on peanut threads and everything else happening in here for the last few months.
I don't even know who you are.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #695964

Nabski wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:39 pm
:|
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #695966

gene my lad you joined the grief
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #695989

kinnebian wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:44 pm
Nabski wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:39 pm
:|
That's what happens when you change profile pictures. Haha
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #696095

Motherfucker he had just gotten a distinct profile picture wtf is that microwave thing supposed to be the perspective is all off how about you change your own garish lizard thing pfp into something that doesn't scream "I'm the most uninteresting lizard main on the spacestation13"
also i tried starsector thinking it was going to be a better endless sky with more content but then i get in and do some shit but then my attempts to be a freelancing space taxi is blocked by everything costing 'story points' like nice immersion good job. Then i get into a fight with some bastards but the game cant just have the fights happen in the solar system no you need to have them in their own arena its fuckin space whats the problem anyways endless sky is opensource and free and according to my time on starsector its more fun.
Also this thread sucks if i want to be a prick ill go off in a peanut thread while other people are discussing the nuances of racism for the 10 thousandth time. This post ironic contrived interaction meme is the cancer killing /tg/ forums
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness