Redemption arc? nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Redemption arc? nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #698476

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34645

transphobia leaves a vile taste in my mouth but he seems to have gotten better
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: Redemption arc? nut

Post by dendydoom » #698483

lots of people use this game as an escape from difficult times in their lives. sometimes it's a good escape that helps them (as it was for me,) other times it just grinds them down even more because the game and its culture has issues of its own that can pull you into its orbit.

whatever the outcome of the appeal, it is nice to hear that they're doing better and i hope they continue that upward trend. good on them.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #698488

filler peanut thread
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #698495

I said this in bus earlier about this ban but I'll copy paste it here.

Unbanning people for first offense rule 11 is usually a safe bet because the worst case scenario is he says something like "fuck trans people" again and we boot him, it's not ideal but most of the time if someone bothers to come back and appeal off a rule 11 ban they've usually realized, at the bare minimum, that this isn't the place for that shit.

I also hate transphobia but if he's learned not to be transphobic here then we should be good.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #698517

its ai generated.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #698521

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:53 pm its ai generated.
if it was it would be 2 pages longer
respect (let him do his thing)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #698670

Subject: Ban Appeal for BYOND Account: Fizziz - Character Name: Prometheus Alexoupolus

To the Administration Team,

I am writing this ban appeal on behalf of my BYOND account, Fizziz, and my character, Prometheus Alexoupolus. I am sincerely sorry for my actions and the offensive comments I made during Round 198790 on the Terry server. I acknowledge that my behavior was inappropriate and violated Rule 11 regarding bigotry. I understand that my words were hurtful and disrespectful to others, and I deeply regret causing any distress or discomfort.

I realize now that my comments were completely out of line and went against the principles of fair play, respect, and inclusivity that should be upheld within the gaming community. My intention was never to hurt anyone, but I see how my words were insensitive and offensive. I fully understand that such behavior has no place in the community, and I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better member of the community.

I want to assure the administration and the community that I have taken time to reflect on my actions and the impact they had. I am genuinely sorry for my behavior and any harm it may have caused. I am committed to educating myself about the importance of respecting others' identities and beliefs and making sure that I am a positive and inclusive presence in the gaming environment.

I kindly request the administration to reconsider the length of my ban. I understand the severity of my actions and accept any consequences that were imposed on me. If given the chance, I will strive to demonstrate that I have changed and that I can contribute positively to the community. I will actively engage in discussions and gameplay that promote a friendly and respectful environment for all players.

Once again, I apologize for my behavior, and I thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal. I hope to be given the opportunity to learn from my mistakes and to once again be a part of the community that I deeply enjoy.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Your BYOND Account: Fizziz]
[Date]
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #698726

I really don't think it is
Very cool link
Look at my cool text