Big Slappy meets yellow rock. Admin mad!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Big Slappy meets yellow rock. Admin mad!

Post by Constellado » #699674

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34697

Admin bwoinks like that is why people in Manuel are known to be so passive.
Did the admin even read the rules when it comes to defending yourself and your department? That was 100 percent valid in the rules after seeing all the recounts of the events and relevant rules.

I would have done the same thing smh.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: Big Slappy meets yellow rock. Admin mad!

Post by MooCow12 » #699675

arnt you allowed to escalate further when defending your own department/territory or something.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #699676

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:45 pm arnt you allowed to escalate further when defending your own department/territory or something.
The admin is just not happy with how the antag met the big old SM rock at the end.

(Which with further thinking makes my points at the start of this thread moot but dusting is valid here to me)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #699695

Dusting terrible people is good engineering RP. It's not like they had to run to the opposite side of the station to do it.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #699699

Also I dont think dealing with someone after subduing them after they attacked you/killed people should be titled as specifically sec work/acting like sec, while yes security often has to balance their response to what someone did, that shouldnt mean that you deciding on the fate of someone that personally harmed you is acting as security.

Thats like saying a banana being a banana is actually being an orange because they are both fruit.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #699702

wtf is big slappy why is that in the game
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #699703

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:29 am wtf is big slappy why is that in the game
Its crazy I have no idea. It crits in three hits but deals like 10 self-damage

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #699716

Bad note
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #699860

It's beyond insane that someone would get a note for executing a murderer, even if it is via dusting. Murder is punishable by death, even on MRP to my knowledge.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #699962

big slappy was added by a xenobio powergamer according to fikou, now every tom dick and harry is going to use it to self antag