do you ever dream about spessman

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

do you ever dream about spessman

Post by nianjiilical » #701584

i had a dream last night i rolled blob irl and decided the best way to use it was to audition for a new spider man movie, get a lead role, and then drop my core during the climax and derail the whole thing

do you ever dream about spessman things
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: do you ever dream about spessman

Post by MooCow12 » #701585

I dream about suffocating which is close enough to spessman
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #701588

When I first started adminning, I had a dream that I was adminning and responding to a ticket. A bwoink in my dream was so loud I woke up IRL.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #701589

i once dreamt about getting banned from the players club by kieth for being a bot, i woke up pissed
i think i should take a break from forums if theyre appearing in my dreams
respect (let him do his thing)
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #701599

I actually had a recent dream where Sightld2 won all 3 headmin votes. I don't remember anything past that.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #701600

Last night I dreamt that I turned TTS back on, except I rigged it so my spaceman had no voice. I think it was because I wanted to be able to talk quickly without overlapping my audio. I was hanging out in the bar just RP'ing though.
I have SS13 dreams at least a few times a week, and also DF dreams whenever I'm playing that. They're never exciting or weird or anything though, I'm just sitting in my chair playing the game like I normally would. Sometimes the rounds are a little stressful, like it's a war ops round and I have the disk, but most of the time I'm just running around the halls or tiding. Sometimes I'm in my chair at a house where I no longer live too.
Given the other shit my brain can conjure up when I sleep I definitely prefer the SS13 dreams. It's only top down games for some reason but I'll take it.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #701601

I had a dream about writing atmos code. It was somewhat close to what I was planning to do in a PR and was surprisingly accurate, outside of a value from a define.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #701602

WAIT HOW COULD I FORGOT ABOUT BIOMASS
FUCK WAIT
It's basically that, I had a dream about some weird roundending gas, Ghilker tried to code it but that fell through, then it turned into some random in-joke around the Manuelcord / TGcord.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #701608

I dreamt once that the AI satellite was a taco bell drive thru
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #701609

full understanding of the gas sim hit me at like 5am right as I was falling asleep
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #701618

I had a dream that someone coded PhD Flopper into spacemen and someone used it to kill like 4 security officers at once by rolling around on the ground like a fish
help
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #701941

One day I woke up from a ss13-related dream and had this vivid idea that I was a Silicon irl, so I let all my body weight press against my left arm for like 30 minutes thinking I would not get hurt. When I came back to my senses, my arm was hurting really bad. It hurt for like three days ;--;
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #701958

I had a dream where this game finally died and we all got better for it.
What a bad nightmare
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701967

I dreamt that the loadout PR went through and it was a mess for the first few days but was fun.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #702164

warbluke wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:47 am Last night I dreamt that I turned TTS back on, except I rigged it so my spaceman had no voice. I think it was because I wanted to be able to talk quickly without overlapping my audio. I was hanging out in the bar just RP'ing though.
I have SS13 dreams at least a few times a week, and also DF dreams whenever I'm playing that. They're never exciting or weird or anything though, I'm just sitting in my chair playing the game like I normally would. Sometimes the rounds are a little stressful, like it's a war ops round and I have the disk, but most of the time I'm just running around the halls or tiding. Sometimes I'm in my chair at a house where I no longer live too.
Given the other shit my brain can conjure up when I sleep I definitely prefer the SS13 dreams. It's only top down games for some reason but I'll take it.
Wait are you saying you dream that you areplaying the game? The one time I dreamed about the game I was on the station.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #702191

Nabski wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:21 pm Wait are you saying you dream that you areplaying the game? The one time I dreamed about the game I was on the station.
Yes, I've never dreamt that I was in the game, only that I was playing it. Sometimes in the dream I'll even reach over and grab a swig of soda while running from sec.