Anti-Woke Clown Silenced For Free Speech

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Anti-Woke Clown Silenced For Free Speech

Post by Archie700 » #701689

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34826
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34827

THE TRUTH MUST BE SET FREE
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Anti-Woke Clown Silenced For Free Speech

Post by MrStonedOne » #701846

ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:24 am Bruh, did this guy really get bwoinked for removing graffiti? Did I get this right?
I had the same gut reaction but not exactly.

The cmo asked/ordered them to remove it and the cmo made the (fortunately for us) mistake of admitting to the admins they were removing it for ooc bigoted reasons.

Sometimes when admins action players for doing ooc things they have to nullify orders made under ooc justifications. I once had to tell a security officer to release somebody they were specifically ordered to arrest because the hos was metacomming with a person the prisoner killed. It would not be a fair assessment to say that the security officer was bwoinked for arresting somebody. They just got told to ignore an order.

Dax Dupont wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:45 pm Where did I say they were racist or a Nazi? Little bit of a Godwin hyperbole there
Take this post:
Dax Dupont wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:01 pm
It's a saying. It means showing who you really are.
Ekaterina is without a doubt aggressively against trans and seemingly other lgbt people. Everytime someone gets slapped for being bigoted they'll be there and try and justify it
kendrick is mad that somebody arguing the point around admin action is transposed to mean they are bigoted. I agree with them on this point. In this case there is no naziism or racism behind the note but if there were you would have said the same thing. They were speaking both to this specific instance and the general trend.

as an aside, given the metacoms notes, i kinda want to know why these two were only banned for a week and not permabanned for metacoms back in 2020. They are failing my vibe check, which is hard to do. Maybe dom had covid or something and it impaired their judgement?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #701847

imo there's nothing wrong with engineers building shit in their downtime when the station doesn't have holes in it. it's in the spirit of the game. it's also in the spirit of the game to clean graffiti and signage in public areas to combat it. it's not in the spirit of the game to act ICly with the intent to target players for OOC aspects of their identity in order to make the game worse for them. when it was just graffiti being removed from a public space, it was an IC issue. when evidence arose to suggest that there was malicious OOC intent going on, that's when the admin action started happening. it just so happened to be a pride flag instead of a giant sign that said something like "i really love cheeseburgers". either of these things would be fine to remove if they were plastered across central primary, and either of these things would cause me concern if they had nambla of all things scrawled across them by someone who's trying to be an OOC asshole.

if people are damaging your art projects that you're making in a private area for no IC reason other than to be an OOC asshole to you then you should ahelp it, because i would take issue with that.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #701850

this whole thread stinks.
stinks like people having modern political arguments on the forum for a 2d spaceman game.
stop this.
TypicalRig wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:36 pm also please bring sinful back I want to see his unmedicated post on this
you can always just DM him on discord and ask.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #701851

Fun fact: 99.3% of all political arguments end moments before the opponent to your viewpoint has a miraculous reality bending change of heart. Keep going, guys!
help
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #701855

This has been a public service announcement from ANIMETIDDIES.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #701859

I dont know most of the terms like "nambla" said in this thread and I dont plan on learning them, especially through spaceman simulator.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #701862

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:15 pm
Featherfield wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:46 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:52 am He wasn't punished for removing tiles but he was told to stop. That is "admin action".

I also just noticed something: "pride flag artwork the last few rounds"
The real question is: why is this bozo "artist" repeating the same gimmick several rounds in a row?
Its one guy who has been doing it all week.
just spamming flags everywhere all rounds everytime as an engineer its cringe
They’ve been doing it for longer then most likely because an engineer was doing this a few weeks back multiple rounds on end.

I didn’t know whether to mention it in OOC/end of round chat because it was to the point that the guy was covering other people’s art projects. They even made all four decks of the north star’s primary hallways all into trans pride flags.

It honestly felt like bait, like how some people will randomly post “‘x’ character says trans rights” or randomly saying “trans rights are human rights/trans lives matter” in the middle of a discussion out of the blue to try and get a reaction then claim moral superiority when people get annoyed.
100% just baiting people and also wasting engineer slot
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #701873

ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:52 am
Jacquerel wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:49 am
ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:37 am
Jacquerel wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:31 am
ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:24 am Bruh, did this guy really get bwoinked for removing graffiti? Did I get this right?
No he didn't and no you didn't.
But he got bwoinked for removing floor tiles, how is that any better?
I don't know if you're trying to do a bit right now but the only admin action which was taken and recorded was for augmenting trans flags by adding the phrase "North American Man/Boy Love Association" to them.
Vekter wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:04 am From Ticket #12 during round 213445 on Manuel:

2023-08-27 01:37:27: Ticket Opened by vekter: Hey, quick question. Someone noted that you'd been going around destroying someone else's pride flag artwork the last few rounds. Is there a specific reason for that?
2023-08-27 01:38:13: Reply from jonathonhills: i was told to remove them from the ground by the CMO. I am just tryting to find ways to clean the paint up
2023-08-27 01:38:48: Reply from vekter: Gotcha, the CMO is the other person I'm talking to. Just leave it be for now, please. It's not hurting anyone.
2023-08-27 01:49:27: Resolved by Vekter
He wasn't punished for removing tiles but he was told to stop. That is "admin action".

I also just noticed something: "pride flag artwork the last few rounds"
The real question is: why is this bozo "artist" repeating the same gimmick several rounds in a row?
I'll absolutely do the exact same gimmick 3-4 rounds in a row
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #701875

why are we having these weekly, can you at least stop being sexist/racist/etc long enough so we can at least keep it to monthly
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #701876

MrStonedOne wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:04 pm as an aside, given the metacoms notes, i kinda want to know why these two were only banned for a week and not permabanned for metacoms back in 2020. They are failing my vibe check, which is hard to do. Maybe dom had covid or something and it impaired their judgement?
I referenced the past appeal in this one:
viewtopic.php?p=572985

They were originally perma'd but appealed and explained the metacomms was for teaching, so Domi granted them clemency.

Of course quoting myself from this appeal, they're very much failing my vibe check too. Hinting very strongly at that when I tell them the appeal being merely being upheld would probably be the fortunate option:
Timberpoes wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:29 pm You must think we're pretty fucking stupid. And maybe you're right. Maybe we are pretty fucking stupid. But we don't need to be smart. We just need to be smarter than the people we're dealing with. And thank the MSO that such people rarely fail to deliver.

For your sake, don't try to climb these stairs - they're far too steep for you. If this appeal being upheld is the worst outcome you get from it, consider yourself very fortunate.
But I haven't brought it up with Kieth, Hugs or TBM yet so there's been no discussion on if this appeal ought to result in a different outcome for metacomms.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701884

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:18 am I'll absolutely do the exact same gimmick 3-4 rounds in a row
I mean to be fair most gimmicks do not cover every square inch of hallways. The art of gimmicks is hard because it is completely subjective. (I am incapable of gimmicks, I usually just go along with other people’s gimmicks)

I love rage cages despite being trash at combat because they are exceptionally rare for some reason on Manuel. Paperwork HOP can be funny purely because some people have Chernobyl style meltdowns over *gasp* having to fill out basic information and having to have a head of staff stamp their document to get access to said head of staffs department or to transfer to said department.

Unionized Road Work Mime is a good bit but it helps that you don’t bust it out repeatedly multiple days in a row (or at least I haven’t seen you do that)

Gun cargo is a super dead gimmick because all it results in is some pissed off cargo because security raided them after they over escalated and some techie shot a guy for something stupid. It also results in orders piling up because cargo is drop pod shipping Mosins in, so the shuttle goes unused but still queuing up crew orders (and gun cargo is against the rules without proper reasoning on Manuel but that isn’t enforced.)

I do find it interesting how engineering can sometimes declare independence but I think that’s because the captain/hos don’t shit their pants about that unless the power gets cut. Meanwhile gun cargo gets besieged almost immediately with heavily geared up sec because a Cargonia uprising probably means they have guns or are planning on shipping in guns.

If they’re just spraying hallways all shift and there’s other engineers that set up the SM/atmos doing atmos things, then yeah, go wild. You could probably do the same as an assistant but I guess the more reliable access to the tile sprayer (or whatever one recolors floor tiles I always mix them up) vs. relying on cargo to move the auto lathe into the cargo lobby. I only really care when you pick a gimmick as a job like engineering or robo where you then proceed to not do your job in the slightest when you’re one of the few in that department. Obviously assistants, clowns, mines, jobs with tons of people in it, etc. can do whatever.

I think everyone had one of those shifts where nearly all of the crew is begging cargo to order food because the chef is deep frying burned messes or jumped out an airlock. Same applies for an entire department being unusable and one of the only engineers still doing their gimmick. (Granted there were two other engineers but they were busy fixing something else)

Though admittedly I’ve never really thought of spraying hallways as a gimmick per se, but I guess anything but doing your job can technically be a gimmick, or even doing your job can be a gimmick depending on how you do it. Is cleaning up maintenance and replacing the floors with glass floors a gimmick, for instance? I’d argue probably?

Fuck, I essay posted again.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #701893

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:36 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:26 pm It's unequivocally OOC in IC. Where's all the outrage about OOC in IC, like there was for "ligger"? Or does it only matter when it's the politics from the other side, Fren256?
Everyone can get pride pins, dipshit, they came free with your fucking quirk choices.
Pride pins are also OOC in IC and shouldn't have been added.
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #701898

BlueMemesauce wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:07 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:26 pm It's unequivocally OOC in IC. Where's all the outrage about OOC in IC, like there was for "ligger"? Or does it only matter when it's the politics from the other side, Fren256?
Everyone can get pride pins, dipshit, they came free with your fucking quirk choices.
Because we all know once bigotry disappears the symbols will suddenly vanish into thin air and everyone will forget they ever existed.
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #701900

how quickly do you think the "keep politics out of ss13" crowd would jump to "this is CENSORSHIP" if politics were kept out of ss13
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701906

TypicalRig wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:41 pm how quickly do you think the "keep politics out of ss13" crowd would jump to "this is CENSORSHIP" if politics were kept out of ss13
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #701907

Riggle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:15 pm
Because we all know once bigotry disappears the symbols will suddenly vanish into thin air and everyone will forget they ever existed.
Especially since it makes perfect sense for Nanotrasen to go all in on rainbow capitalism. It’s a demographic they can market to, and they aren’t going to give that up just because bigotry is gone. Buy the pins.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #701908

Surely we can satisfy the "no pawlitics uwu" crowd if we add straight pride pins? Here's the official flag if anyone wants to make a PR:
Spoiler:
 ! Message from: MrStonedOne
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #701909

Lol, lmao. mso having a fit
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #701910

Where are all theforum warriors complaining about their immersion being shattered by the extreme "OOC in IC" of stuff like the HOGAN lawset or the AI being able to vox "Gordon freeman USA" anyway, since the mere existence of Pride is apparently far too much for them.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #701912

Hey since we had to get rid of mosins because of muh immersion can we also get rid of the hate symbol that is the hammer and sickle poster?
Image Image
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #701914

Boot wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:19 pm Hey since we had to get rid of mosins because of muh immersion can we also get rid of the hate symbol that is the hammer and sickle poster?
Let's replace it with the golden angkor wat
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #701916

lmao taking like a 5 second look at Boot's history and the threads he overwhelmingly chooses to post in is absolutely hilarious.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #701918

hi guys :D i hope everthing is going well!!!!!

(USER WAS GIVEN STARSECTOR FOR THIS POST)
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #701919

Boot wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:19 pm Hey since we had to get rid of mosins because of muh immersion can we also get rid of the hate symbol that is the hammer and sickle poster?
The symbol exists so security officers can easily choose which people need extended sentence times without having to interact with them much.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #701921

The mosin is my pride flag and the spriters removed it, it's not fair gun bros.
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #701928

Riggle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:15 pm

Do tons of people still wear pins from the protests of 1969? You hardly even see the peace symbol anymore.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #701943

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:00 pm hi guys :D i hope everthing is going well!!!!!

I had a burger for dinner and am doing well
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #701957

Honestly nah, because commies outing themselves by putting them up is funny and so is the knives I'm throwing at them
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #701962

space communists are a fictional part of the setting they're from paranoia rpg and have been part of the game's dna since the something awful forums and /tg/ got a hold of the code well over a decade ago
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701966

dendydoom wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:58 am space communists are a fictional part of the setting they're from paranoia rpg and have been part of the game's dna since the something awful forums and /tg/ got a hold of the code well over a decade ago
Didn't stop the mosin from getting resprited.

You know, the Mosin.

Used by the Space Russians.

Who dress like 1970-1990 soviet troops and also like 1930-1950 soviet troops.

Who drink Chernobyl Vodka (or something similar to that)

And have pet space bears they use in combat.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #701968

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:47 am
dendydoom wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:58 am space communists are a fictional part of the setting they're from paranoia rpg and have been part of the game's dna since the something awful forums and /tg/ got a hold of the code well over a decade ago
Didn't stop the mosin from getting resprited.

You know, the Mosin.

Used by the Space Russians.

Who dress like 1970-1990 soviet troops and also like 1930-1950 soviet troops.

Who drink Chernobyl Vodka (or something similar to that)

And have pet space bears they use in combat.
I'm still pissed about that.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #701973

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:00 pm hi guys :D i hope everthing is going well!!!!!

I'd play starsector but I found out there are no playable alien races :(
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #701976

Fren256 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:45 pm

Starsector has a thriving modding scene with many overhauls that add support for this!
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #701977

Endless sky is better than starsector + its free and open sauce
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #701979

town of salem 2 is pretty good and better than starsector as well, and I think the free week is still going on to try it out
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #701984

skibidi bop bop yes yes yes skibidi bop bop
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #701985

Capsandi wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:46 pm Endless sky is better than starsector + its free and open sauce
I've never heard of this game and the only videos are from, like, seven years ago.

Are there any cool mods or videos showing off the game recently?
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #701993

TheLoLSwat wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm town of salem 2 is pretty good and better than starsector as well, and I think the free week is still going on to try it out
If you're interested in town of salem and other similar games, I recommend you look into Blood on the Clocktower to play with friends. It's a lot of fun, probably my favorite attempt at the whole town of salem / mafia / werewolf / whatever genre
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701998

NoxVS wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:50 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm town of salem 2 is pretty good and better than starsector as well, and I think the free week is still going on to try it out
If you're interested in town of salem and other similar games, I recommend you look into Blood on the Clocktower to play with friends. It's a lot of fun, probably my favorite attempt at the whole town of salem / mafia / werewolf / whatever genre
sorry i dont have friends irl and 145$ lying around
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #702001

Timonk wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:05 pm
NoxVS wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:50 pm
sorry i dont have friends irl and 145$ lying around
There are methods of playing it online that don't require buying anything, and there are online groups you can look for and join for games
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #702025

miss me with that WEAK shit, the only mafia game that was ever good was StarCraft 2's custom game Mafia

THAT SHIT WORKED AND IT WORKED GOOD.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #702038

AwkwardStereo wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:10 am
miss me with that WEAK shit, the only mafia game that was ever good was StarCraft 2's custom game Mafia

Man I miss starcraft 2 arcade

Did you play Warships stereo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSIffGTQvBo
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #702041

conrad wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:45 am
AwkwardStereo wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:10 am

Man I miss starcraft 2 arcade

Did you play Warships stereo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSIffGTQvBo
Sadly no Warships.

I played Island Defense, Undead Assault 3/Chronicles/Dasdan, Night of the Dead (Aftermath sometimes), The Rising Dead, Mafia, Blood Marathon and many other smaller ones for less time.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #702043

yo since this is techincally a polcon thread the tg forums should organize a game of secret hitler
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #702058

Capsandi wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:56 am yo since this is techincally a polcon thread the tg forums should organize a game of secret hitler
Actually hell yea
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #702060

SecretHitler.com is actually so fucking based y'all should read the FAQ at the bottom
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702064

hi did someone mention starsector?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702065

Fren256 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:45 pm

ahem
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702066

Capsandi wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:46 pm Endless sky is better than starsector + its free and open sauce
endless sky was a fantastic game, but its more of a space exploration game rather than a space mount and blade
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702067

why are you comparing a game in a completely different genre to starsector

pick a space game to compare it to at least
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #702069

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGahaKPTz ... controls=0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Code: Select all

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGahaKPTz ... controls=0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
https://youtu.be/JGahaKPTz9w?si=SnxzbrhGgpL6V4VU