Most tepid, reserved manuelite discovers tiding nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Most tepid, reserved manuelite discovers tiding nut

Post by conrad » #703400

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34898

Anywhere else that'd be a 1 day ban for killing during improper escalation. Imagine appealing when the admin rules it as only noteworthy.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: Most tepid, reserved manuelite discovers tiding nut

Post by Jacquerel » #703401

is this "role playing"?
conrad

Post by conrad » #703402

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:26 am is this "role playing"?
I have the distinct feeling there's more than a few MRP players that play LRP on Manuel cos they're unrobust and Manuel tends to breed a less robust culture since conflicts are not so often resolved by critting.

But that's just a hunch fueled by lemons.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #703404

my character is insane
► Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703405

why would i talk to the person who instantly turned on their welder and gunned at me when i stepped into their department
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703407

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:34 am why would i talk to the person who instantly turned on their welder and gunned at me when i stepped into their department
Even a quick "Wait!" would've sufficed.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703408

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:41 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:34 am why would i talk to the person who instantly turned on their welder and gunned at me when i stepped into their department
Even a quick "Wait!" would've sufficed.
true but i was being chased by 2 atmos techs
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703411

there is nothing wrong with tiding like that. but going back and exploding them with a high-capacity welder tank was not a very smart play

makes it doubly worse when you KNEW they were aggressive and you went back to poke the bee's nest. again, nothing wrong with that because it's funny. but if you do that you kind of forfeit the right to retaliate like you did
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
conrad

Post by conrad » #703417

You could've *ahem*
- Tided better and not be caught in a fight;
- Tided in a way you're not behaving like an antag;
- Not tided like you're on Terry and words are a strange, alien concept;
- Not tided at all;
- Stopped to type and try to end conflict even if you take a couple of hits;
- Not overescalated and taken charge of the pace of conflict by exploding a high capacity tank and getting people killed.

Overescalating and getting noted over it was legit skill issue. Not getting banned was a fucking miracle.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703418

conrad wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:59 am
You could've *ahem*
- Tided better and not be caught in a fight;
- Tided in a way you're not behaving like an antag;
- Not tided like you're on Terry and words are a strange, alien concept;
- Not tided at all;
- Stopped to type and try to end conflict even if you take a couple of hits;
- Not overescalated and taken charge of the pace of conflict by exploding a high capacity tank and getting people killed.

Overescalating and getting noted over it was legit skill issue. Not getting banned was a fucking miracle.
i wouldnt think *walking* into a department is considered tiding but aight
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703419

also i like thrax so :D. they can have less admin work, as a treat
conrad

Post by conrad » #703420

Tiding has a broad meaning. I personally qualify refusing to leave a department you don't have access to as tiding.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #703421

But did we have to driveby attack Xemo on our way out wtf?

EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703422

Sightld2 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:06 am But did we have to driveby attack Xemo on our way out wtf?
yes :honkman:
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703423

Sightld2 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:06 am But did we have to driveby attack Xemo on our way out wtf?
It is every man's obligation, nay, his duty to commit a driveby assault on Xemo lest the stars die out.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #703425

Tragically, roleplaying as an impulsive, paranoid, lunk headed staff assistant is some of the most consistent (to the setting) roleplay there is. I mean everyone wants to roleplay a quirky stereotype that doesn't give two shits about the setting, but the tider is a force within the setting. NT hires unskilled morons to act as redshirts and as a consequence security has to deal with them hoarding stealing and dying to lings. Now of course tiding(verb - present), when not used to describe the actions of a character, is instead a distinct concept submerged in gameplay but which informs the fictional culture of greytiders. It's all very interesting to look at it in this lens. There used to be distinct archetypes in other departments:
"Miners dont die!",
"NO MOONLIGHTING!",
"; Botany stole my chem dispenser!",
But these are all results of interdepartmental conflict, which arose due to the gameplay of these departments which eventually informed the characters who fill those roles.

Now if I were to log onto sybil and break into science or engineering as an assistant, I wouldn't even get security called on me. If I was lucky, some atmospheric technician would get antsy that I was gonna bash his fart collecting set up and would probably try to murder me, which would be cool with me. Its better than just letting me into your department (Ideally security would get called and I would go to gulag or something instead of them checking me for valids and tossing me out free like they all do now).
The lack of departmental narrative image is actually one of a lack of departmental conflict. Science has nothing of value to steal, they have nothing to protect. Engineering has nothing of value to steal cause some lunk head thought the reason nobody wore gloves other than insuls was cause they were too good when there was actually no other glove with any effect other than black and krav magas. If arcane's mining rework makes miners too reliable or death not disruptive(to the department not they deceased lol) then "Miners dont die!" will be a thing of the past. Cargonia isn't shouted on the radio now that the QM is a head. Where was I going with this? IDK i think good roleplay arises from understanding the wants of your character and department, filter for kleptomania, make it sizzle, give it an attitude

Of course, theres a limit wherein the narrative of the greytider loses cohesion if the ideals of the greytiding character don't match that of the player which I'd say applies to this note.
I'd tell the noted to play on an lrp server but their conduct on the forums tells me they would likely get banned for ban baiting anyways.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703427

idk why did you wordlessly wander into their department for no reason
maybe you can eat a single hit of a welder while trying to explain yourself in order to act like a human being
maybe they'd even stop upon seeing you typing, rather than seeing a worldess, mindless animal wandering around their place

you're so hilariously in the wrong here, unless your intent was to roleplay as a simple mob?
Last edited by Jacquerel on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #703429

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:05 am also i like thrax so :D. they can have less admin work, as a treat
Last words before absolute catastrophe.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703430

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:19 am
idk why did you wordlessly wander into their department for no reason
maybe you can eat a single hit of a welder while trying to explain yourself in order to act like a human being
maybe they'd even stop upon seeing you typing, rather than seeing a worldess, mindless animal wandering around their place

you're so hilariously in the wrong here, unless your intent was to roleplay as a simple mob?
:roll:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703431

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:05 am also i like thrax so :D. they can have less admin work, as a treat
it's okay to be wrong about something, maia. you are not gaining favor from thrax or anybody else by starting this time-wasting appeal only to pull out with a weak excuse when things are flipped on you and you're given a play by play guide on what you did wrong. own up to it, don't shirk your responsibilities to defend your own opinion, and absolutely don't try to play it off under the thin veneer of generosity in not wasting thraxes time when you realize that your opinion is indefensible, it just comes off as immaturity. swallow your pride sometimes and learn to criticize yourself - you're only going to feel like everybody is against you when you leave all the critisising up to everybody else.
conrad

Post by conrad » #703432

You're either a massive troll or just need to walk away from your peanut for a while.

Either way, I don't think you're gonna be here very long with this attitude anyway. Sometimes the problem solves itself.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #703435

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:19 am
General Thrax wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:09 am It baffles me that you think you could potentially have even the smallest amount of ground to stand on in this appeal. I placed this note to try and lead you away from situations like this in the future without a ban, but since you believe it was "funny" and wasn't rule breaking at all, I seem to be have been mistaken.
i dont think the entire situation was funny. but i do think a grey shirt coming back to you for beating their ass with a welder tank is very funny
great job empressmaia
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703436

TheBibleMelts wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:22 am
it's okay to be wrong about something, maia. you are not gaining favor from thrax or anybody else by starting this time-wasting appeal only to pull out with a weak excuse when things are flipped on you and you're given a play by play guide on what you did wrong. own up to it, don't shirk your responsibilities to defend your own opinion, and absolutely don't try to play it off under the thin veneer of generosity in not wasting thraxes time when you realize that your opinion is indefensible, it just comes off as immaturity. swallow your pride sometimes and learn to criticize yourself - you're only going to feel like everybody is against you when you leave all the critisising up to everybody else.
i told yall i knew it was questionable escalation. i just dont think it was 3x rule breaking. and i of all people _know_ its okay to be wrong, ive been wrong about alot of stuff. but when an admin i like has to take time for some bullshit online for some other bullshit i did earlier its like okay whatever close the appeal i need to focus on writing up my project
Untitled.png
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703437

like no actual hate to you or thrax but whatever
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703438

ill be sure to keep this in mind next time i walk into a department (reading this back it sounds like sarcasm but its not okay im going to sleep now byeeee
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #703439

god you havent even read anything ive posted have you
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #703440

Maia, you're only digging your own grave here, for your own sake you should pipe down and take both TBM's and Thrax' words into account, otherwise I would not be surprised if you ended up in a seriously FUBAR'd situation which results in a perma.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703441

General Thrax wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:30 am god you havent even read anything ive posted have you
read your replies several times and i understand what i did wrong in the round. was it funny? yeah blowing up people is always funny. was it rule breaking? yeah i get it and i wont do it in the future
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703442

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:28 am
TheBibleMelts wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:22 am
i told yall i knew it was questionable escalation. i just dont think it was 3x rule breaking. and i of all people _know_ its okay to be wrong, ive been wrong about alot of stuff. but when an admin i like has to take time for some bullshit online for some other bullshit i did earlier its like okay whatever close the appeal i need to focus on writing up my project
Untitled.png
when at the crossroads of something you, by your own admission, think may be questionable to do - be it silently invading a department and escalating things to a welderbombing, or making an appeal thread about said incident, you would benefit from practicing self discipline in asking yourself if you should do these things before taking the leap. i don't expect everybody to be able to self-moderate this game into a utopia, everybody fucks up, but at least show me you're taking a swing at impulse control.

when you think something is funny, check if the people involved in the situation are laughing. if you're the only one giggling, you might just be an asshole.
conrad

Post by conrad » #703443

The triple post on one's appeal nut. 'tis a bad omen.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703444

conrad wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:41 am The triple post on one's appeal nut. 'tis a bad omen.
as of this post maia has made 1/3 of every post in this topic
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #703445

If you wanted to get treated like a human being, then act like one. You can't just be a shitter then retaliate because someone treated you like a shitter. Not even the LRP servers accept this extreme shittiness.

It's Space Station 13, sure, there can be crazy people and shit, but you got to think would NanoTrasen really hire your character? You were literally being a toddler. It's not fun and you're just being an asshole.

Conflict can be fun when it's organic, such as from conflicting interests. Trying to make an excuse for conflict for shitty reasons is just pure shittery and isn't fun for anyone. Fuck off with that shitty attitude you have, and actually do your project or go to sleep instead of using them as an excuse to be an asshole on the forums.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #703449

I'm reading what maia put and it didnt look that aggressive?

I don't know exactly what happened but I can imagine walking into a department from maints becuase a door is open and you are curious to see inside. Next thing you know the door closes behind you (idk if that happened) and people starts chasing you with a welding tool. You don't know if the people defending the department will stop if they see a talk bubble above your head. It's best to run in circles wordlessly because you don't want to go into crit! welding tools hurt. Most atmos people in manuel will stop and listen if a bubble appears but thats not a given. I can see myself still try to type if they were far away, but if they still chase you with the talk bubble then you gotta close the text bubble then run. In the logs it will look like you are being quiet but thats not the case!

I have no clue if those things even happened. But thats how I can imagine this exact scenario happening to myself.

Now, going back to welder bomb them after is a no in my book! Which is the main issue in the note.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #703450

Constellado wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:05 am Next thing you know the door closes behind you (idk if that happened)
read it over one more time then get back to me
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #703453

conrad wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:29 am
I have the distinct feeling there's more than a few MRP players that play LRP on Manuel cos they're unrobust and Manuel tends to breed a less robust culture since conflicts are not so often resolved by critting.

But that's just a hunch fueled by lemons.
That’s been my observation as well after a year and a half on Manuel.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #703454

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:34 am
General Thrax wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:30 am god you havent even read anything ive posted have you
read your replies several times and i understand what i did wrong in the round. was it funny? yeah blowing up people is always funny. was it rule breaking? yeah i get it and i wont do it in the future

You've been on Manuel long enough to know that you can't bomb people for attacking you for being in a place you aren't supposed to be in.

I get making a mistake, what I don't get is why did you appeal it?

What part of this was confusing or defensible to you?
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #703457

Maia why the fuck are you having a go at Thrax for you reverting to terry caveman brain, and thus getting a slap on the wrist for it.
how the fuck did you think a welder bomb like that was a good idea

I admit that I have been noted (and ate a month occ ban) for poor self-control before but I have never made a salt appeal like this as I have realized that I'm in the wrong and worked to improve.
jumping into your own peanut looking for a fight is only going to make you look like a shitter going for ban baiting
Last edited by Blacklist897 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #703460

You know for a Roleplay server this seems

*put on glasses*

out of character

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #703464

the real appeal is in the peanut?
respect (let him do his thing)
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #703468

General Thrax wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 am
Constellado wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:05 am Next thing you know the door closes behind you (idk if that happened)
read it over one more time then get back to me
oh lol. yeah...
I gotta read things properly instead of skimming through it haha.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703471

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:00 am You know for a Roleplay server this seems

*put on glasses*

out of character

nice
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703472

culminating in Maia detonating the high capacity welding tank in atmos, killing them both
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #703474

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:26 am [snip]
Preach it sister. Things were better back before manual existed.
Image Image
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #703477

Manual
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #703478

why the fuck do people make peanut threads to then turn around and have a meltdown in every ban appeal they ever make?
help
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #703484

don't post in your own peanut thread, folks.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad

Post by conrad » #703490

Pepper wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:42 am why the fuck do people make peanut threads to then turn around and have a meltdown in every ban appeal they ever make?
I have only once made an appeal for a note I got in, uh, 2017 and it got denied in like 5 minutes.

SO YES I ONLY HAVE ONE STINKY NOTE WHICH CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE REMOVED I'M FINE IT'S FINE i am not fine
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #703496

as the ai for this round sec were going nuts and convinced there was a revolution over this. I also gotta point out that Maia ordered me to EA maints in the first place and later went back just to fuck with the atmos techs for beating her up, even after being detained and forceimplanted by sec for trying to flash the techs.

Its amazing she got agenerous and tepid note that glosses over the fact that it wasnt one big fight but repeated attempts to mess with the techs and STILL appealed.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #703501

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:58 am as the ai for this round sec were going nuts and convinced there was a revolution over this. I also gotta point out that Maia ordered me to EA maints in the first place and later went back just to fuck with the atmos techs for beating her up, even after being detained and forceimplanted by sec for trying to flash the techs.

Its amazing she got agenerous and tepid note that glosses over the fact that it wasnt one big fight but repeated attempts to mess with the techs and STILL appealed.
The logs don't show Maia saying anything at all until arriving at medbay, you might be mixing them up with someone else.
07:24:43 SAY Mrjafar/(Will Nodder) "enable emergency maints please"
07:25:28 GAME Dorsidwarf/(LYSSA V1) enabled emergency maintenance access.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #703507

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:25 am
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:58 am as the ai for this round sec were going nuts and convinced there was a revolution over this. I also gotta point out that Maia ordered me to EA maints in the first place and later went back just to fuck with the atmos techs for beating her up, even after being detained and forceimplanted by sec for trying to flash the techs.

The logs don't show Maia saying anything at all until arriving at medbay, you might be mixing them up with someone else.
07:24:43 SAY Mrjafar/(Will Nodder) "enable emergency maints please"
07:25:28 GAME Dorsidwarf/(LYSSA V1) enabled emergency maintenance access.
say logs don't show PDA messages (PDA.txt for those) , but this did show me I was slightly incorrect on timing - maia ordered EA on when she was going back to suicide bomb the atmos tech, not when running around earlier.
07:40:28 PDA EmpressMaia/(Maia Roentgen) ( PDA: Maia Roentgen to LYSSA V1 (AI)) "please EA maints" (111, 179, 2) Fore Port Maintenance
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕