me when i want to rp in the mrp server

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
winterseasalt
Byond Username: Winterseasalt

me when i want to rp in the mrp server

Post by winterseasalt » #726870

Bottom post of the previous page:

am i insane for this
Imageyou will eat zunda at the end of the worldImage
► Show Spoiler
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Re: me when i want to rp in the mrp server

Post by Constellado » #727853

More people to join the lore thread cabal in the manuelcord is always better.

I want to see more active lore threads with lore happening in them :)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #727855

Timonk wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 am
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:54 pm
Timonk wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 pm You will not tread on my right to not bear ERP borgs on MY server.
nothing abt em's erp borgs bro
robor.PNG

theyre just tall robots
LOOK AT THE THIGHS. THATS LIKE............. ATOMIC HEART???
This is revealing something about Timonk tbh
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727856

but fr they dont really fit our codebase rn. right now we have barely bipedal robots, most of them look like machine assistants and the ones omega proposed look straight up breedable like synthetics. fair enough, i have only seen that one so far.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #727858

I don’t want them to be human shaped because clankers don’t deserve to be anything remotely humanoid shaped.

Clankers deserve any and all abuse they get.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #727872

I often play manuel just because it doesn't have terry pop. 90 is a bit stressful sometimes, 45-60 is a lot more manageable.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727874

When I switched to Manuel I never went back, I like Manuel's vibes way more than Sybil's. In Sybil there's always 40 people scrounging through main to get the parts for their very specific plan to kill/annoy people and if you have something of value anywhere within your workspace they WILL tide in and grab what the remote signaler pipe bomb combo for their automated mail delivery and immediate hardstun system.
Manuel sometimes gets players like that but it's the exception, not the norm
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #727875

TheSmallBlue wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:04 am When I switched to Manuel I never went back, I like Manuel's vibes way more than Sybil's. In Sybil there's always 40 people scrounging through main to get the parts for their very specific plan to kill/annoy people and if you have something of value anywhere within your workspace they WILL tide in and grab what the remote signaler pipe bomb combo for their automated mail delivery and immediate hardstun system.
It was the same for me. I bounced around several servers before finally landing on Manuel I haven't really gone out to try other MRP servers barring some mild curiosity every now and then. (Said curiosity usually leads me to bailing and heading back to manuel) For me, Manuel hits exactly what I enjoy in SS13. It has slow shifts, it has action packed shifts, it has shifts that slow boil into conflict, it has decent roleplay depending on the round (and time of day and day of the week). Servers that tout themselves as LRP or NRP are way too chaotic for my liking and servers that tout themselves as HRP usually don't have any conflict whatsoever and typically have a massive rulebook for everything.

Don't get me wrong though, manuel can absolutely be NRP some times of the day and some days. I dread the upcoming summer since manuel always turns into a hellscape 24/7 that is like the worst of a Friday evening multiplied by five.
TheSmallBlue wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:04 am Manuel sometimes gets players like that but it's the exception, not the norm
Usually the other MRP rules tend to filter those kind of people out eventually. That or an admin baps them over the head with a newspaper for being a bit too obvious with it.

I do feel bad for Sybil players because I can't really think of any other servers that advertise themselves as LRP. I'm still confused since last I checked Sybil was doing good then when someone pointed it out I started keeping track on Sybils pop and realized that it'll have like, 20-30 people on when Manuel is running 60 people because it's peak pop hours. I know that people playing = more people playing, but what caused the initial dip to leave sybil how it is now?
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727877

TheSmallBlue wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:04 am When I switched to Manuel I never went back, I like Manuel's vibes way more than Sybil's. In Sybil there's always 40 people scrounging through main to get the parts for their very specific plan to kill/annoy people and if you have something of value anywhere within your workspace they WILL tide in and grab what the remote signaler pipe bomb combo for their automated mail delivery and immediate hardstun system.
Manuel sometimes gets players like that but it's the exception, not the norm
What annoyed me on the American servers (Manuel too) is the random fucking metafriend group rolling through maint to catch Antags slacking (or generally anyone they are allowed to kill/herass)
At least fucking pick security if you're gonna patrol maint in a 10 man group
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #727879

After playing for like a week after getting home from my road trip, I think we may be back. There's still people and situations that feel a bit nasty, but there's also a lot of really decent people and more than anything I think it's good to not lose sight of the fun to be had within each round despite the negative bits. It's kinda weird— today, I had a CMO round in which Medbay was a constant conflux of activity, I was constantly talking to people (at one point I had someone on Command comms, someone on Med comms, someone on Common, and someone talking face to face) and I felt like I was going insane actually mixing up my sentences and directions of conversation. Suffice to say, took a lot of energy but it was GREAT!

And then I get attacked by a Heretic after a few cryptic lines (I always appreciate when people say strange cryptic shit) and manage to kick his ass with the power of the telebaton and one of my docs, then Sec shows up, properly detains him, and it's looking like this is nothing but a bloody little road bump— then another secoff rolls up with a shotgun and pulse slugs the newly-detained prisoner like 4 times in the face for what literally seems like no reason. I yelled at him and healed the prisoner up who was in crit, and then they carted 'em off and I kept on my busy busy list of shit to go off.

It's kinda weird, because I'll have absolutely fantastic, super gratifying rounds like that, but then there's just the one dude who's doing some crazy "valid spotted unga unga unga" type shit and it's like ???? tf we here for man
Walter brought back Crack.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727884

Timonk wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 am LOOK AT THE THIGHS. THATS LIKE............. ATOMIC HEART???
god forbid this guy ever look at MGS gekkos
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
winterseasalt
Byond Username: Winterseasalt

Post by winterseasalt » #727894

me when i
Imageyou will eat zunda at the end of the worldImage
► Show Spoiler
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727895

want to rp
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
junkgle
Byond Username: Junkgle

Post by junkgle » #727898

in the mrp server
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #727902

We did it guys THATS the thread WOOOOO
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727904

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:19 am I don’t want them to be human shaped because clankers don’t deserve to be anything remotely humanoid shaped.

L take from someone who's forgetting that theres cool fuckin robots like Legion from Mass Effect or BT-7274 from Titanfall or you, the player character, in Citizen Sleeper (play this game)
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
junkgle

Post by junkgle » #727906

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 pm
L take from someone who's forgetting that theres cool fuckin robots like Legion from Mass Effect or BT-7274 from Titanfall or you, the player character, in Citizen Sleeper (play this game)
ss13 borgs are not nearly as cool as any of these and DO NOT deserve legs. the bipedal borg sprites are not cool enough to bump them up to the tier of any of these characters!!
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727907

junkgle wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 pm ss13 borgs are not nearly as cool as any of these and DO NOT deserve legs. the bipedal borg sprites are not cool enough to bump them up to the tier of any of these characters!!
yeah but what if someone could make up for it by playing a good character huh
what if MEKA sprites are what we need to save mrp... people will rp better with a cool robot sprite
junkgle

Post by junkgle » #727908

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 pm yeah but what if someone could make up for it by playing a good character huh
what if MEKA sprites are what we need to save mrp... people will rp better with a cool robot sprite
nuh-uh
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727913

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 pm what if MEKA sprites are what we need to save mrp... people will rp better with a cool robot sprite
I would support Meka if the current ones we have got resprited to look like them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #727933

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:54 pm
Timonk wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 pm You will not tread on my right to not bear ERP borgs on MY server.
nothing abt em's erp borgs bro
robor.PNG

theyre just tall robots
they have "the eyelashes"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #727941

admin’s barely disguised fetish
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #727942

you will never add twinkbot to the game as long as i draw breath
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727947

dendydoom wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:07 am you will never add twinkbot to the game as long as i draw breath
Headmins don't have control over the codebase.... YET
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #727948

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 pm
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:19 am I don’t want them to be human shaped because clankers don’t deserve to be anything remotely humanoid shaped.

clankers are clankers. don't matter what franchise they're in.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727949

I think Legion and John Citizen Sleeper are both very cool but also not what I want Cyborgs in SS13 to be
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727959

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:48 am clankers are clankers. don't matter what franchise they're in.
there are cheap treatment options for your brain fungus, please check if your healthcare provider offers free help
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727960

we should have a terminator antagonist which, when discovered, has a robot frame 50% taller than a human burst out of the human sprite
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727961

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:33 pm
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:48 am clankers are clankers. don't matter what franchise they're in.
there are cheap treatment options for your brain fungus, please check if your healthcare provider offers free help
just admit you also want the robots to be fuckable
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727964

Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:28 pm just admit you also want the robots to be fuckable
terrible news timonk but the robots are already fuckable
you dont need a 9ft tall bipedal death machine robot to do that
i want em because they look cool + "yo big robot"
theyre no Atlas (the ORIGINAL Atlas from boston dynamics, not the lame as hell servo-actuated one) but bipedal robots that look different enough from humans to let you very clearly know that theyre not just "people with a splash of paint" are sick

MEKAs do this well. Theyre like some fucked up mixture between humanoid and xenomorph and thats rad
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #727965

I do not want belegged robots in my space stations not because they don't look cool, but because I do not trust people to be cool when playing them.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727966

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm
Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:28 pm just admit you also want the robots to be fuckable
terrible news timonk but the robots are already fuckable
he admitted it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #727967

warbluke wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:43 pm I do not trust people to be cool when playing them.
i legitimately think ppl would calm the fuck down after a week or two of "morons coming out of the woodwork to be weird"
moth girls and catgirls both exist and if they did not you could make the same (reasonable) argument about how "people would be uncool playing them"- and you'd see some real creepazoids for a week or two, but then it'd hit the point it does now

at the very least we'd get a new addition to the legendary adminhelps thread
shame you guys can't see that... sign up for admin today to get access to the best forum thread!
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #727968

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm sign up for admin today to get access to the best forum thread!
Remind me in like, 1.5 months?

>:3c
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727970

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm i legitimately think ppl would calm the fuck down after a week or two of "morons coming out of the woodwork to be weird"
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm terrible news timonk but the robots are already fuckable
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #727971

tbh the janiborg model got every true red-blooded spaceman acting unrobust fr :flushed:
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727973

Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:08 pm
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm i legitimately think ppl would calm the fuck down after a week or two of "morons coming out of the woodwork to be weird"
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm terrible news timonk but the robots are already fuckable
are you like, illiterate? do you not understand what you are reading?
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #727975

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm
moth girls and catgirls both exist and if they did not you could make the same (reasonable) argument about how "people would be uncool playing them"
I believe that there is in fact an argument there.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727976

Jacquerel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:46 pm
Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:08 pm
are you like, illiterate? do you not understand what you are reading?
Are you?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727977

Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 pm Are you?
let me simplify it for you
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm people would calm down about humanoid robots pretty quickly
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm people are already perfectly capable of being weird about cyborgs when they're not humanoid
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #727978

i dont think omega has gone 1 week without talking about the tall robot women in the past year.

edit: look up "from:omega_darkpotato robot" in the tg discord if you dont believe me. im too lazy to make another compilation like i did for the guy that wouldn't shut up about milking people
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727980

Jacquerel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:58 pm
Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 pm Are you?
let me simplify it for you
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm people would calm down about humanoid robots pretty quickly
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm people are already perfectly capable of being weird about cyborgs when they're not humanoid
how about
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm why would people want to fuck robots
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:34 pm i want to fuck robots
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727981

Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:40 pm how about
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm why would people want to fuck robots
so you actually can't understand written words and are imagining different ones then, useful to establish when talking to someone

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/80023
just as a reminder we already this year had a PR made by someone who had very affectionate feelings about tg's cyborgs, we don't need tall ones to achieve this
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #727983

Jacquerel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:43 pm
Timonk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:40 pm how about
so you actually can't understand written words and are imagining different ones then, useful to establish when talking to someone

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/80023
just as a reminder we already this year had a PR made by someone who had very affectionate feelings about tg's cyborgs, we don't need tall ones to achieve this
what
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #727992

i don't like humanoid cyborgs because i think it's an interesting part of the game that the "cyborg" experience is so fully detached from what is ordinarily "human" - they have their own physiology and with it their own culture and needs and ways of interacting with one another. there is a psychological element there that separates them from the rest of the crew because they are so totally different, the lines between what a humanoid is and what a cyborg is are very clearly defined.

they are these hulking monstrosities of leaking ozone, giant industrial killing machines with a happy face sticker slapped on them to give them some sort of trustworthiness to distrustful and fearful humans.

i'd really like to be able to hold this opinion as a strength of the game in how it can provide different meaningful experiences outside of your character being a dress up doll without being thought of as some kind of unironic robo racist.
NSFW:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #727993

dendydoom wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:13 pm i don't like humanoid cyborgs because i think it's an interesting part of the game that the "cyborg" experience is so fully detached from what is ordinarily "human" - they have their own physiology and with it their own culture and needs and ways of interacting with one another. there is a psychological element there that separates them from the rest of the crew because they are so totally different, the lines between what a humanoid is and what a cyborg is are very clearly defined.

they are these hulking monstrosities of leaking ozone, giant industrial killing machines with a happy face sticker slapped on them to give them some sort of trustworthiness to distrustful and fearful humans.

i'd really like to be able to hold this opinion as a strength of the game in how it can provide different meaningful experiences outside of your character being a dress up doll without being thought of as some kind of unironic robo racist.
I believe every time it has been brought up basically the entire maintainer team has agreed with this and we dont have any plans to add humanoid cyborgs because that is more boring than them being mobile objects
also while maintaining varied sillhouettes isn't really important for gameplay purposes it's really sad to take a set of very divergent shapes and then collapse them into being different colour/accessory variants of the same base frame
this is a theme of the game that I suspect is here to stay
(we don't want IPCs either)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #727994

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm
Bmon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:08 am
NecromancerAnne wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 am I think that is the wrong mindset to approach the dynamic of admin. They're not a series of hammers to apply when necessary, they're guideposts to help demonstrate and coach players towards server-healthy decisions, and help foster a more enjoyable experience for everyone 'fairly'.

They're written and encouraged to be used in a way that your opinion on what could make things better, as an admin, is equally as valid as the literal written rule. So long as it doesn't directly contradict the spirit of the rule, and so long as you place yourself in the mindset of the player in as good faith an interpretation as possible, it doesn't have to be a legal battle just to tell someone not to go around remove peoples legs for fun.

Though they are a defense for players to argue in their own favour as well. Part of the role is mediation, after all. You have to remember that people may not necessarily think they overstepped a boundary.

I do not think a stricter application of the rules will help us. It may well make the rules lawyering issue worse, and may discourage improvisation.
if it's not stricter enforcement how are other MRP servers facilitating a higher standard of roleplay? I mostly believe it is admin enforcement but I am open to hearing another opinion.
Goon and the some of the rest don't have stricter enforcement, they have more random, arbitrary, and unpredictable enforcement that creates a culture of fear that causes people to over correct on trying to not run afoul of their rules and admins. Where as we use rules and admin interactions as a corrective/teaching/coaching force, they use rules and admin interactions as a pruning or curating force to remove people often on some of their first offenses for failing the knowledge check of being able to mind read how the admins view things.

/tg/Station was originally created by people who were sick of goon's arbitrary vibe/idon'tlikeyou based enforcement of the """rules""" where somebody acting in good faith had very little way of knowing if doing any given action would get them banned. Its why we have the highest standards of admin conduct and why we have so little drama that leaves the community and stinks up the digg.
my brother in jesus h christ a manuelmin muted me in ooc for being "disruptive" after two manuel players complained about me in OOC on SYBIL. when i made a SLIGHT STINK OF IT i was told to stop being problematic.

since i know what problematic means i stopped bothering to care about it. you don't have drama because all the fucking players that cause a rightful stink over a large portion of your current admin staff get banned.

you have so many admins sucking each other off that any one player that has a problem with an admin is immediately told to shut their mouth by their admin butt patting admin buddies and their metafriend player gang.

i'm not sure where i was going with this but i'm going to work now bye
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #727995

oooo look at me im Kendrickorium and i think its still christmas
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #727996

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #728002

ive been rewatching dragon ball z and vegeta really is a character of all time
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #728003

my courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me, kakarot
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #728004

Jacquerel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:19 pm I believe every time it has been brought up basically the entire maintainer team has agreed with this and we dont have any plans to add humanoid cyborgs because that is more boring than them being mobile objects
also while maintaining varied sillhouettes isn't really important for gameplay purposes it's really sad to take a set of very divergent shapes and then collapse them into being different colour/accessory variants of the same base frame
this is a theme of the game that I suspect is here to stay
(we don't want IPCs either)
:heart: let's go robo racism :heart:
NSFW: