Secret Hitler: Admin edition talking thread (Election/Executive)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Secret Hitler: Admin edition talking thread (Election/Executive)

Post by Timonk » #703701

Bottom post of the previous page:

Hello common viewer. this is the talking thread for the Secret Hitler game going on. if you are not participating, please refrain yourself from talking here and talk in the peanut thread instead.

Round 6
Player List:
1 - Misdoubtful ->el Presidente
2 - Riggle
3 - trexter555 ->former Chancellor (dead)
4 - Nabski
5 - WineAllWine
6 - Vekter
7 - NoxVS

Positions and roles got picked seperately with a random number generator. affiliations are coincidental.
This list will get edited to indicate who is dead/President.
Votes will be sent to me and afterwards revealed at the same time.
Last edited by Timonk on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Re: Secret Hitler: Admin edition talking thread (Election/Executive)

Post by Timonk » #708353

NoxVS wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:02 pm
Timonk wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:55 pm A liberal policy has been enacted! Nabski is the new president. (Skipped 2.) 3L 4F
A Fascist policy has been enacted! Vekter, who do you kill? 3L 5F

Unless I'm mistaken we already had 1 no vote, so the liberal policy got rolled on riggles turn as president and the fascist on vekters turn.
The power granted by randomly enacting a policy is ignored
Let's say it wasn't: we would no longer be in a stalemate and either side has to convince Hitler to vote with them.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #708354

If we didn't then the chance of a liberal win is 5%, rounded up
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #708355

Timonk wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:13 pm
NoxVS wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:02 pm
Timonk wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:55 pm A liberal policy has been enacted! Nabski is the new president. (Skipped 2.) 3L 4F
A Fascist policy has been enacted! Vekter, who do you kill? 3L 5F

Unless I'm mistaken we already had 1 no vote, so the liberal policy got rolled on riggles turn as president and the fascist on vekters turn.
The power granted by randomly enacting a policy is ignored
Let's say it wasn't: we would no longer be in a stalemate and either side has to convince Hitler to vote with them.
Considering I did my whole "I am fascist, here's the plan" bit, I imagine Hitler knows exactly who at least one fascist is. I know Vekter is fascist because they gave me the vote twice in a row when there were better options, and I know Misdoubtful is fascist because they didn't reveal my fascist status when they checked me. That's just if I'm Hitler, if I'm not I specifically know who is fascist and included them in this post so the actual Hitler could see who the other fascist is. So, Vekter kills a liberal player here. We are now down to 3 fascists and 2 liberals. We now have the majority and can guarantee any vote we want gets passed. We are also 1 policy away from winning, so we don't even need to bother with who Hitler is. I get the next vote, I pick one of the fascists, and we are guaranteed to win.

Honestly, I think it's funnier to go with the proper way and see if this plan backfires and a liberal policy gets enacted twice in a row.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #708356

Aw man now you've spoiled it!
But I've also got a plot twist for you: I already rolled the next policy.
A fascist policy has been enacted. Fascists win! Misdoubtful was Hitler.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708366

what did i fucking say
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #708367

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:29 am what did i fucking say
I believe you falsely declared me to be Hitler
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708368

NoxVS wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:32 am
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:29 am what did i fucking say
I believe you falsely declared me to be Hitler
still a fashie so i win
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #708387

I really did get three fascist cards and misdoubtful really was racist and there was no reason to believe me and it was infuriating.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #708394

You were the only one with 3 fash iirc
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #708419

Bigger group next time maybe? Things got really weird at the end there
Hugs
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #708425

Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:06 pm Bigger group next time maybe? Things got really weird at the end there
I think a bigger group runs into the issue where it takes longer to process actions. I think one improvement would be to prompt people for their actions to keep the game on track. And rather than play Secret Hitler again, other games could be neat. There’s the Resistance which is pretty similar but is a lot simpler, there’s games like mafia. I even had an idea of running a mafia-like game but couldn’t find enough people
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #708842

I played a 7-person game of Secret Hitler at the weekend and this exact same thing happened, Hitler was new and managed to assassinate a liberal, I came out as fascist and got the policy deck to make us win automatically.