Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #676354

Bottom post of the previous page:

Once upon a midnight dreary, manuel players, weak and weary. Along comes shockshard to save the day! with his endless administrative antagonistic fray!

Here Shock shard spawns in as the traitor acting captain of the shift, gives himself prison equipment? and sets him name to 'unknown'.

Code: Select all

09:49:46	GAME	ShockShard/(ghost) Client ShockShard/(ghost) has taken ownership of mob the ghost(/mob/dead/observer)	(95, 123, 2)	Space
09:50:00	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) checked antagonists.		
09:53:59	ACCESS	Mob Login: ShockShard/(Richard Creech) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human		
09:53:59	GAME	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Client ShockShard/(Richard Creech) has taken ownership of mob Richard Creech(/mob/living/carbon/human)	(57, 37, 2)	Prison Rec Room
09:53:59	ADMIN	*no key*/(Richard Creech) changed the equipment of ShockShard/(Richard Creech) to Prisoner.		
09:54:17	GAME	ShockShard/(Richard Creech) Richard Creech name changed from Richard Creech to Unknown	(57, 37, 2)	Prison Rec Room
Shortly after, shock shard spawns himself in a security radio headset? along with tons of pumpkins! for some reason!

09:54:47	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/radio/headset/headset_sec		
09:55:08	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:10	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:12	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:13	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:14	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:15	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:17	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:18	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:19	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:20	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin/blumpkin		
09:55:33	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:34	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:35	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:36	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:37	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin		
09:55:38	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/food/grown/pumpkin
Right after, the game automatically deadmins him due to being an antagonist. to which he responds which setting himself back into admin!

09:56:17	ADMIN	ShockShard deadmined via auto-deadmin config.		
09:56:17	GAME	ShockShard/(Unknown) has gained antag datum �Traitor(/datum/antagonist/traitor).		
09:56:24	TRAITOR	ShockShard/(Unknown) has received a potential objective: /datum/traitor_objective/destroy_item/low_risk (Name: Steal the bartender's shotgun and destroy it, TC: 1, Progression: 5032, Time of creation: 45413.5) | Forced: 0		
09:56:24	TRAITOR	ShockShard/(Unknown) missed /datum/traitor_objective/sabotage_machinery/trap (Name: Sabotage the department protolathe (Science), TC: 0, Progression: 2126.04, Time of creation: 45340.5)		
09:56:26	ADMIN	ShockShard re-adminned themselves.
then shock changes himself into a heretic and re-admins himself!

09:56:49	ADMIN	ShockShard deadmined via auto-deadmin config.		
09:56:49	GAME	ShockShard/(Unknown) has gained antag datum �Heretic(/datum/antagonist/heretic).		
09:56:55	ADMIN	ShockShard re-adminned themselves.
Later he spawns himself a fountain pen to make a codex cicatrix!

11:08:21	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Mauga) created a /obj/item/pen/fountain
By my count, he killed 7 people in a shift with 14 people total!

EDIT: he also spawned in trash to make his rusted herretic blade

10:04:00	ADMIN	ShockShard/(Unknown) created a /obj/item/trash/syndi_cakes
EDIT EDIT: Round 203176
Last edited by EmpressMaia on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: Local admin abuses a lowpop shift nut

Post by WineAllWine » #679055

Arm is based by unlocking this thread after a conversation in INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #679056

Armhulen wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:47 pm looking back, i think i commited murder just a bit too early. reviving the thread for discussions to continue but remember to be civil.
kieth4 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:51 pm You can kill the thread but you can't kill deez
i swear to god me unlocking has nothing to do with this post but by quoting this post in my unlocking the Streisand effect is going to absolutely bury me here and make people think I unlocked the thread because of this post WHICH I DIDN'T but using caps now triples the Streisand effect oh god why am I still typing and doing this bit might help by making it look like a joke but by mentioning it's a joke the Streisand effect now makes people think i'm serious oh fuck fuck fuck
All I'm going to say is that I can't leak the admin channels :shades: The conversation may have, or may have not, revolved around my comment.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #679057

Armhulen wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:47 pm looking back, i think i commited murder just a bit too early. reviving the thread for discussions to continue but remember to be civil.
kieth4 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:51 pm You can kill the thread but you can't kill deez
i swear to god me unlocking has nothing to do with this post but by quoting this post in my unlocking the Streisand effect is going to absolutely bury me here and make people think I unlocked the thread because of this post WHICH I DIDN'T but using caps now triples the Streisand effect oh god why am I still typing and doing this bit might help by making it look like a joke but by mentioning it's a joke the Streisand effect now makes people think i'm serious oh fuck fuck fuck
The only reason I noticed is because of this whole bit. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but now I'm probably going to save it and bring it up in a couple years.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #679058

BeeSting12 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:21 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:08 pm Two wrongs don't make a right or something like that.

Hey does anyone here play Starsector?

I own it but never really played it. Not sure where to start.

its cool how we're using the mod warnings to shitpost now, are there mod warnings for the mod warnings?
We're meant to be having fun here.

Saying that, the mod warnings are just

[mod=Timberpoes]Lul mod message goes here[/mod]
messages edited into the post.

Arm does God's work moderating the forums. Jokes like these aren't meant to belittle him or make fun of him, but just to provide a little levity to things.

The absurdity of a headmin getting formally warned has such wonderfully palpable irony to it. And we're all still having fun despite that.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #679062

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:03 pm
BeeSting12 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:21 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:08 pm Two wrongs don't make a right or something like that.

Hey does anyone here play Starsector?

I own it but never really played it. Not sure where to start.

its cool how we're using the mod warnings to shitpost now, are there mod warnings for the mod warnings?
We're meant to be having fun here.

Saying that, the mod warnings are just

[msod=Timberpoes]Lul mod message goes here[/msod]
messages edited into the post.

Arm does God's work moderating the forums. Jokes like these aren't meant to belittle him or make fun of him, but just to provide a little levity to things.

The absurdity of a headmin getting formally warned has such wonderfully palpable irony to it. And we're all still having fun despite that.
sorry my internet sarcasm detector was broke today and i thought yall were actually clowning him for it lol

also interestingly enough i cant quote your post without removing the mod tags even though theyre enclose in code brackets
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #679064

! Message from: Armhulen
NO NO NO YOU CAN'T CLOWN ARMHULEN YOU CAN'T DO THAT STOP MAKING FUN OF M- I MEAN HIM THATS SO FUCKING AGAINST THE GLOBAL RULES YOU'RE SHITMUPPETING
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679065

We can have a little fun because we know when to be serious and all that :)
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #679066

Yeah no it was all very funny and I am gracefully taking my L and we are having fun with it and mostly trying to keep that fun contained.
Hugs
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #679067

god you have the same bloons tower defense 6 monkey as me i need to push another update to that
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #679077

BeeSting12 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:21 pm sorry my internet sarcasm detector was broke today and i thought yall were actually clowning him for it lol
Was actually totally valid, not a broken sarcydar moment. Arm even mentioned it to us internally suggesting we perhaps not, before we explained that we were just having a little fun. Because fun is honestly what this is all about and if we can't laugh at the serious stuff we've got no chance over the next 5 months.

Then when I saw your post, I felt it was a good opportunity to set the record straight.

I had even told Arm if we are/were being excessive with it, to just edit that shit out of the posts and tell us to stop being dumbasses and knock it off.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #679098

Armhulen wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:33 pm god you have the same bloons tower defense 6 monkey as me i need to push another update to that
We are really just one in the same, just at different places in time.

I'm trying desperately to think what else I can add to this thread, I'm really not interested in it ending on the note it could have.

Maybe this is the sort of thing where people could REALLY consider the value of providing people with constructive feedback and bringing up things that have merit in the spaces where it matters, with a clear head and sound reasoning. Reoccurring behaviors don't have to be reoccurring behaviors if they get caught early.

Also uh: We are all here to have a good time, lets not worry about our reputations and drag others through the mud to try and keep a good one. It'll surely backfire if we do, and really make things look bad for us.

And uhhhhhhh: Lets try to disassociate people from their roles when possible. Lets critic their role, not them as a person. People can step away from a role and not have to step away from a community.
► Show Spoiler
Hugs
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679104

I would like to both critique Armhulen as a person, and as a global moderator, and any other roles he happens to hold.
Spoiler:
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #679106

Honestly Arm, the beast handler monkey sucks

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #679111

Sightld2 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:45 am Honestly Arm, the beast handler monkey sucks
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #679113

Sightld2 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:45 am Honestly Arm, the beast handler monkey sucks
Don't crush his little dreams Sightld2 jesus... It's like telling a kid santa isn't real... Let him enjoy it...
Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #679196

Santa isn't real because I try every Christmas to run a single event on Manuel where the crew builds a BSA to shoot his sleigh down and then I drop pod full random gamer tree presents across the entire station by the hundreds.