Logic and good faith security peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Logic and good faith security peanut

Post by Farquaar » #633618

► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: Logic and good faith security peanut

Post by BONERMASTER » #633958

You could make the argument, that gearing yourself up with riot armor and wordlessly charging the quartermaster, and then shooting him in the back of the head seven times, is perhaps, in the eyes of some, not the most ideal way to play a criminal investigator.

With dubious regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #633959

Archie700 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:48 pm Massa said they would not have arrested them for selling weapons.
Nah actually in hindsight I definitely would have, and none of my arguments past this point rested on this case because I didn't care for it. I was chasing guns. Empty holsters automatically register as a problem, and I was pursuing that. Gun cargo is actually the worst fucking thing next to hulk revs.

He drew, I shot.
BONERMASTER wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:54 pm You could make the argument, that gearing yourself up with riot armor and wordlessly charging the quartermaster, and then shooting him in the back of the head seven times, is perhaps, in the eyes of some, not the most ideal way to play a criminal investigator.

With dubious regards
-BONERMASTER
I cannot disagree.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #633990

massa wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:58 pm
Archie700 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:48 pm Massa said they would not have arrested them for selling weapons.
Nah actually in hindsight I definitely would have, and none of my arguments past this point rested on this case because I didn't care for it. I was chasing guns. Empty holsters automatically register as a problem, and I was pursuing that. Gun cargo is actually the worst fucking thing next to hulk revs.

He drew, I shot.
Yeah, my main point over there was that you weren't aware of the guncargo "gimmick" he was trying to pull and you wouldn't have cared at the time, so that shouldn't be taken into consideration for arguments. I agree guncargo is a bad meme and deserves an arrest.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #634036

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:24 am At that point, why have it be a separate role when you could just give the scanner to any officer?
I wonder this anytime somebody takes my spare forensic scanner as detective.

What’s this thread about?