Chief Mommy Officer (Peanut)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Chief Mommy Officer (Peanut)

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #659613

Bottom post of the previous page:

Mommy? Uh, I mean teacher.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Re: Chief Mommy Officer (Peanut)

Post by Tearling » #659885

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:16 am Overall… Overall. Both parties were at fault. The clown was at fault for ahelping this in the first place, clowns should be EXPECTING to get crit over risky jokes and wear it as a medal. The CMO was at fault for going straight to softcrit I suppose, buuuut…

The CMO probably shouldn’t have gotten a ban for softcritting someone calling them chief mommy officer. I think that makes you close to valid. Sure they could’ve handled it better but probably no admin action was needed.
See
Agux909 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:52 pm Best Summary
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #660231

So uh, it's been 5 days since the last post on the appeal itself, and it's only a 7 day ban in the first place. Is anything going to happen with this appeal?
Hoxha
Byond Username: Haddam Sussein

Post by Hoxha » #660246

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:41 am So uh, it's been 5 days since the last post on the appeal itself, and it's only a 7 day ban in the first place. Is anything going to happen with this appeal?
if the appeal is still open by the time the ban wears off then they'll be appealing the note that's left after the ban. doesn't seem like they're interested in getting headmins to intervene so it'll probably just close after a while