High Tribunal of 12 Judges Decides Lubing Clown's Fate Nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

High Tribunal of 12 Judges Decides Lubing Clown's Fate Nut

Post by Bawhoppennn » #682144

Bottom post of the previous page:

Peanut from Yogstation today https://forums.yogstation.net/threads/s ... iza.26675/

Apparently on Yog literally every admin and their uncle gets to opine in on every ban appeal and advocate for a harsher ban???

Just the amount of scrutiny going into the most mundane "clown lubed hallways a bit too much" appeal is so fucking hilarious
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: High Tribunal of 12 Judges Decides Lubing Clown's Fate Nut

Post by Timberpoes » #682312

Sinful exercising goldfish memory and forgetting the last time he went on this kind of arc he got banned from the Player's Club.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #682313

oranges wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:40 am jesus you have no idea how anything works do you
TheFinalPotato wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:11 am Sinful and dying on stupid hills, more at 11
Jacquerel wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:29 am
Yeah afaik the functionality that sinfull is imagining (assigning a specific core to a specific subsytem) only exists in his head and he just imagined that was how it works after reading some technical words
Then decided to argue with oranges about it
Timberpoes wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:19 am Sinful exercising goldfish memory and forgetting the last time he went on this kind of arc he got banned from the Player's Club.

All I read about is excuses, excuses, excuses.
I want to start reading about solutions!

With bossy regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #682314

When only coders are spitting venomous facts, everyone else is left spitting feathers.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682332

Timberpoes wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:19 am Sinful exercising goldfish memory and forgetting the last time he went on this kind of arc he got banned from the Player's Club.
If I get banned for pissing off coders with my pointedly obtuse understanding of SS13's interaction with CPU architecture,
then TG will have shown itself to be no better than the Yog bastards that banned our beloved Captain of Comedy.

With incendiary regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682333

kawoppi wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:34 am i think the multithreading support was just for byond sending map data to players and not something you can use to code your own multithreaded things
Yeah afaik the functionality that sinfull is imagining (assigning a specific core to a specific subsytem) only exists in his head and he just imagined that was how it works after reading some technical words
Your breath smells like orange juice.

With cheeky regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682334

kawoppi wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:34 am i think the multithreading support was just for byond sending map data to players and not something you can use to code your own multithreaded things
This is the answer I was looking for. A to-the-point, factual response to my query. No "he's off his meds," no "you have no idea what you're talking about," no "you're gonna get banned again," no "that only exists in your mind charlatan," but a straightforward answer lacking all passive aggression and snobbery given elsewhere.

Is that too much to ask from you colored names?

With disappointed regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682335

sinful, while not QUITE as elegant with his closing thoughts as timber, still comes quite close sometimes
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #682354

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:09 pm
This is the answer I was looking for. A to-the-point, factual response to my query. No "he's off his meds," no "you have no idea what you're talking about," no "you're gonna get banned again," no "that only exists in your mind charlatan," but a straightforward answer lacking all passive aggression and snobbery given elsewhere.

-SinfulBliss
What do you mean YOU?
You're going to hear from the server association of colored names for this.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #682366

He’s taking one for the team. The peanut mines have been dry recently.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #682377

I feel like the fellas at Yog Discord look at this thread and be like "Yo the TG guys are talking about us"
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682381

Adam Klein wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:17 pm
He’s taking one for the team. The peanut mines have been dry recently.
Finally, some god damned appreciation. You know, if I didn't know better Adam, I'd venture that the colored names enjoy when the peanut mines dry up.

And remember this: despite all of the silly little dramas and thoughtless gossiping we players bask in in peanuts, it indubitably pales in comparison to what is exchanged about us by the adminteam in the adminchatter private channels. Or is it really just big-titted anime foxgirls, Timber?

With schizophrenic regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #682382

why did everyone start picking on sinful? you guys can be so pretentious and mean sometimes. oranges was being a prick as usual and at the very least could have just said “the new multithreading was just for map stuff” instead of turning it into a comment on someone’s knowledge
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682383

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 pm why did everyone start picking on sinful? you guys can be so pretentious and mean sometimes. oranges was being a prick as usual and at the very least could have just said “the new multithreading was just for map stuff” instead of turning it into a comment on someone’s knowledge
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #682384

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 pm why did everyone start picking on sinful? you guys can be so pretentious and mean sometimes. oranges was being a prick as usual and at the very least could have just said “the new multithreading was just for map stuff” instead of turning it into a comment on someone’s knowledge
he made too many enemies, it shows
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682385

in a non victim blaming way, yeah idk why we just had a random chimp event over sinful
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682386

And you ask, why do I fight? Just a little bite-ees, a few nibbles, come on now, don't respond to the needle with a hammer, that's disproportionate!

With victimized regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682387

please don't start with signing posts
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682388

Armhulen wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:35 pm please don't start with signing posts
I am fucking loving every minute of it.

With giggling regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #682390

get your own material, sinful. you will never become BONERMASTER
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #682392

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:54 pm
Your breath smells like orange juice.

With cheeky regards,
-SinfulBliss
i was drinking a tango while reading this actually, very perceptive
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #682393

Armhulen wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:34 pm in a non victim blaming way, yeah idk why we just had a random chimp event over sinful
We're too used to Old Sinfulbliss, where he would say something that justifies us all simultaneously turning on him and saying "nah, this opinion/statement sucks" before hopefully going back on topic.
Now we just do it at random for The Funny.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682395

he's getting better. i think hes getting better
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #682419

STOP SIGNING POSTS SINFUL
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682429

THANK YOU FIKOU
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #682430

who is this guy, "erection lord"? its just not the same..
respect (let him do his thing)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #682431

Okay anyways Yog lol
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #682448

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:09 pm

-SinfulBliss
maybe next time, before opining on a topic you clearly have no knowledge about you will trust armhulen when he said the replay test was disastrous.

It might suprise you, but we're not out here running around blindly with our heads cut off like a fucking chicken.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #682484

Armhulen wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:34 pm in a non victim blaming way, yeah idk why we just had a random chimp event over sinful
It's very funny when someone is confidently, aggressively, wildly wrong about something, and starts spelling out how wrong you are for not agreeing with them.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #682489

SIGN MORE POSTS, SINFUL!

With obnoxious regards,
-datorangebottle
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #682510

Imagine copying the server's Lionel hutz
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #682511

Also I seen sinfulbliss jump straight to water vapor power fists, no slips, stimpack, teleporter traitor. He neither wants nor deserves quarter.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #682549

oranges wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:48 pm maybe next time, before opining on a topic you clearly have no knowledge about you will trust armhulen when he said the replay test was disastrous.

It might suprise you, but we're not out here running around blindly with our heads cut off like a fucking chicken.
TheFinalPotato wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:04 pm It's very funny when someone is confidently, aggressively, wildly wrong about something, and starts spelling out how wrong you are for not agreeing with them.
jesus christ both of you need to be shaken by the legs and have your lunch money drop out of your pockets. tbh the recent multithreading developments was my first thought if it was possible to thread replays on other threads. you guys are being so fucking mean for no reason. he was just excited about the possibility of having a replay system which i think everyone here would want :?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #682569

You may have not noticed over the last decade, but oranges' whole thing is being incredibly abrasive and rude over everything, what's new there (Especially for ideasguys). Anyone who takes an insult by him to heart should reconsider.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682598

Me too, I am like that too. Code Maintenance makes you a rusty nail...
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #682599

Armhulen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:11 pm Me too, I am like that too. Code Maintenance makes you a rusty nail...
are you a tough, rugged soul?
respect (let him do his thing)
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #682636

Armhulen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:11 pm Me too, I am like that too. Code Maintenance makes you a rusty nail...
you dont understand let me draw you a diagram
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #682637

drumroll please!
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #682638

vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #682639

*drumrolls*
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #682644

In fairness this time was a bit excessively rude

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #682691

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:15 am
oranges wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:48 pm maybe next time, before opining on a topic you clearly have no knowledge about you will trust armhulen when he said the replay test was disastrous.

TheFinalPotato wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:04 pm It's very funny when someone is confidently, aggressively, wildly wrong about something, and starts spelling out how wrong you are for not agreeing with them.
jesus christ both of you need to be shaken by the legs and have your lunch money drop out of your pockets. tbh the recent multithreading developments was my first thought if it was possible to thread replays on other threads. you guys are being so fucking mean for no reason. he was just excited about the possibility of having a replay system which i think everyone here would want :?
grow up you fucking baby
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #682698

This place is a parody of itself
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #682714

oranges wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:58 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:15 am

grow up you fucking baby
?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #682732

The thread started by congratulating ourselves on being at a higher standard. It ends up here.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #682779

vect0r wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:08 pm The thread started by congratulating ourselves on being at a higher standard. It ends up here.
As they say, the separation between codebase and server is absolute. Including in congratulations?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #682787

vect0r wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:08 pm The thread started by congratulating ourselves on being at a higher standard. It ends up here.
I think our admin team is, quite frankly, brilliant. Top-notch. très bonne. I think Oranges and MSO kinda hold us back and made us look worse. MSO for letting bigots be here and oranges for just being, weirdly angry at nothing
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #682795

yeah they're fine other than having the emotional stability of a wet cardboard box
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682796

can we also get a policy thread about fucking coders that havent touched the game in years posting in players club
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #682799

speaking of walking emotional instability
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #682803

no need to talk yourself down like that, there’s plenty of… ah forget it
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #682806

iwishforducks wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:39 am no need to talk yourself down like that, there’s plenty of… ah forget it
almost a semblance of a spine for a second