Man_Shroom peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Man_Shroom peanut

Post by Malkraz » #588891

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28408
please fuck off of bagil coffeedragon this is total brainrot banbot behavior except this isn't banbottable it's just retarded
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Re: Man_Shroom peanut

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589111

Malkraz wrote:By the way why do these appeals keep getting moved to Resolved before the player has acknowledged the response or a headmin has weighed in?
You were already told here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 64#p583164 not to lock and move appeals before the headmins have looked at them.
because the ban expired, there's nothing to appeal. even if they wanted to do a note appeal the note itself is factually correct so it isn't valid for a note appeal
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589114

From your complaint thread, in regards to a ban appeal
At the least it's pretty bad form and doesn't allow room for a public ruling that would benefit the rest of us to know about.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589115

Well they closed my policy thread guess its up to coffee to decide whats "right" shrug
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589116

I'm mad about the policy thread too, I was hoping to leave some thoughts there.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589117

Your policy thread was pretty trash and provided nothing specific beyond "AA: good or bad unga?" This is why the ban appeal should be kept open for a headmin's response to the ruling, like Armhulen said there's no clear cut answer because it entirely comes down to the circumstance. AFAIK we don't have a good precedent for a HoP ban like this (and it is a HoP ban) to use as a reference for where the line is, so it's completely up to the headmins to let us know if there's a new norm.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589122

Make another thread if it's "trash" im on my phone I'm not writing a fucking illiad lmao
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #589163

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
Malkraz wrote:By the way why do these appeals keep getting moved to Resolved before the player has acknowledged the response or a headmin has weighed in?
You were already told here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 64#p583164 not to lock and move appeals before the headmins have looked at them.
because the ban expired, there's nothing to appeal. even if they wanted to do a note appeal the note itself is factually correct so it isn't valid for a note appeal
While the ban has expired so resolve it sure, whatever, you can totally appeal factual notes (I'm remembering that bonkers wesoda note)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #589176

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
so if someone slips you and you ban them an hour for it and they appeal it then wait an hour for the ban to expire they'll just be stuck with that note?
do you have braindamage?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #589189

If an admin moves your thread and you still disagree with the ban make a complaint you fucking morons
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #589191

oranges wrote:If an admin moves your thread and you still disagree with the ban make a complaint you fucking morons
Making a complaint for anything less than actual deadmin-worthy abuse just puts you on everyone's list of whiny babies to make fun of in adminbus.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #589192

>i dont like how this admin handled the situation, i think ill make a complaint

>waghh baby!!

????
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #589193

Course that aside, the funny thing is that I don’t think manshroom cares enough to make one and it’s just forum posters forum posting lol
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #589196

if admins posted in their own FNR threads as much as they post in other admins peanut threads there'd be a lot less complaining going on
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589208

It's not about justice for dopey manshroom but the precedent this potentially sets. An admin may be able to arbitrarily tell anyone at any time you just can't give anyone AA using this ruling as a reference
Bring on the access changes already
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589210

its been bwoinkable to hand out aa fnr as hop for a while
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #589211

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:its been bwoinkable to hand out aa fnr as hop for a while
"fnr" lmao
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589216

"fnr" lmao
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #589218

"thought it would be funny" is the best reason to do anything in this game
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #589232

[youtube]6P40_kd-mS8[/youtube]
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #589241

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
You're living within the timewarp of the station's rules being written prior to the point horizon how you can actually still believe any of the rules contravening on culturally topical subjects (names impersonating cultural figures) stilll uphold the shift of time, it does not exist - and neither are we all the same people we were nearly 4 to 5 years ago.

Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #589243

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
You're living within the timewarp of the station's rules being written prior to the point horizon how you can actually still believe any of the rules contravening on culturally topical subjects (names impersonating cultural figures) stilll uphold the shift of time, it does not exist - and neither are we all the same people we were nearly 4 to 5 years ago.
Adolf Hitler is a restricted area, moonlighting is not OK
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #589286

RaveRadbury wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: ok thats cool and all but like
the counterargument is "why doesn't manuelmin jannie banbot just ahelp people to follow the manuel rules and bang they now get to rule 1 ban anyone who doesn't abide by manuel rules"?

Where's the line where administrators have to say "ok well I don't like this personally since i exclusively play manuel but I can't just overextend admin powers through the one-two of 'ahelp to stop' and 'ban after they don't' because it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES ALREADY REEE"?

If I was an admin and ahelped someone to never play felinid again and then they played felinid again would that be a-ok to ban them? Where's a good definition of "too disruptive to a round" that admins and players can follow by? And why does it seem like "too disruptive to a round" is being ported from MRP to a historically LRP-y LRP server?
What are you even on about Coffee has over 2000 rounds on Bagil and 8 on Manuel
He has over 8? How many over 8? 8000?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #589290

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
oranges wrote:If an admin moves your thread and you still disagree with the ban make a complaint you fucking morons
Making a complaint for anything less than actual deadmin-worthy abuse just puts you on everyone's list of whiny babies to make fun of in adminbus.
*kick flips up onto the rail and grinds down towards you*

But that's just wrong you fucking dent head, it's the only way to get headadmins to step in on a ban that is completed.

*sunglasses on and skates away into the sunset*
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #589361

this is literally 1984
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)