Cragnut: Medbay Madness

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Cragnut: Medbay Madness

Post by Farquaar » #602007

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29210
>Oversensitive lizard player swears bloody revenge for petty slight and mean words
>Metagangs backing up incredibly flimsy escalation
>Admin rules attempted murder as a valid response to a shove
Nothin' like the smell of Manuel in the mornin'
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Cragnut: Medbay Madness

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602009

>be crag
>see clown dieing
>bring to medbay
>ligger shove
>push back
>grab clean spray
>get attacked
>be unwelcomed
>tfw
Spoiler:
Screenshot 2021-06-05 1.37.10 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-06-05 1.37.10 PM.png (54.07 KiB) Viewed 8932 times
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

\

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602011

AIDS
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #602014

i think all appeals should start with ">be me"
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602015

Jaredfogle wrote:i think all appeals should start with ">be me"
truely
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602032

it's hard to be a maverick on manuel
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #602039

If the clown who attacked him with TK for no reason the same clown that he had dragged to medbay to get healed in the first place, and he was expected to return a person who had tried to robust him for bringing him to med earlier to the same medbay that was allowed to try to robust him earlier, I don't think that's necessarily the most reasonable thing.

On the other hand, I looked in the logs to see if there was more to it and got distracted by shit like Crag in dead chat telling the clown's player to commit suicide IRL, so the ban is probably a net gain either way
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602040

Pandarsenic wrote:If the clown who attacked him with TK for no reason the same clown that he had dragged to medbay to get healed in the first place, and he was expected to return a person who had tried to robust him for bringing him to med earlier to the same medbay that was allowed to try to robust him earlier, I don't think that's necessarily the most reasonable thing.

On the other hand, I looked in the logs to see if there was more to it and got distracted by shit like Crag in dead chat telling the clown's player to commit suicide IRL, so the ban is probably a net gain either way
salt gets to a man, I rage by telling them to throw the computer into the dishwasher and put it on superheat.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #602048

lol, manuel
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #602067

I've never seen an unsolicited Vekter post that was worth reading
Pure discord mod energy
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #602072

Malkraz wrote:Pure discord mod energy
► Show Spoiler
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #602080

dont you love when you get hit with a potted plant four times and can now use it as justification to cremate and permanently round remove someone
Last edited by NoxVS on Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #602081

NoxVS wrote:dont you love when you get hit with a potted plant for times and can now use it as justification to cremate and permanently round remove someone
Act like an antag get treated like one
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602087

NoxVS wrote:dont you love when you get hit with a potted plant four times and can now use it as justification to cremate and permanently round remove someone
logs don't log every time something is thrown with TK, only when it hits. he was constantly chucking the plants at me and missing because he was a denthead.

As I said, if someone shot at me 50 times and missed 49 shots i'm going to make sure they don't get another opportunity to shoot me.

jannie scum bitch about "round removing" shitlords but I was not only removed from that round but for any round for the next 24 hours because the clown who did nothing but run around the station naked and pick fights with people all round and try to kill me got a hair across his ass.
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #602089

this was on manuel?

if the medbay shenanigans is for real, i'm surprised people have the gall to shit-talk bagil LRP, yikes.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602090

gum disease wrote:this was on manuel?

if the medbay shenanigans is for real, i'm surprised people have the gall to shit-talk bagil LRP, yikes.
bri'ish looking ass jannie :troll:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #602100

NoxVS wrote:dont you love when you get hit with a potted plant four times and can now use it as justification to cremate and permanently round remove someone
The guy famous for playing a chaplain whose religion gimmick is "hunt valids!" with a 50 50 flair of "ask HoP to be part of sec to help hunt valids" argues "bro b-b-b-but you round removed? Too far!!"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602101

This was my peanut post that was deleted very quickly:

---------

My apologies for intruding on this appeal, but I would like to point out an observation, that has me puzzled in regards to Danny Delete-O's response.
After carefully examining the logs, it does not appear that Crag or the clown have had any interaction after departing ways from medbay. The clown, that was rescued by Crag around half an hour earlier, suddenly and unprovoked attacked Crag using superhuman powers.
Is it not reasonable to expect Crag to defend himself? Does a telekinetic attack from a person, that has no discernible reason to do so, and likely knows that their victim will not receive medical treatment, not warrant a fear for one's life?

Further, I would like to raise the question as to why the clown did not attempt to flee or break off the escalation. If their attack with the pots was not made with the intent to kill, then why did they not stop or flee once they exchanged punches with Crag?
Spoiler:
Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) has threw and hit Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 100) (158, 149, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
05:29:30 ATTACK Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) has threw and hit Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 87) (158, 149, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
05:29:35 ATTACK Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) has attacked Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) with medical wrench (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 71.1) (157, 149, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
05:29:36 ATTACK Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) has attacked Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) with medical wrench (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 69.6) (157, 148, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
05:29:40 ATTACK Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) has threw and hit Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 74) (165, 147, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
05:29:43 ATTACK Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) has attacked Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) with medical wrench (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 68.1) (170, 144, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway

05:29:48 ATTACK Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) has threw and hit Gofawful5/(Avalona Kifer) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 100) (166, 148, 2) Fore Central Primary Hallway
These logs show that there was no regard for the safety of others during this altercation, the superhuman powers of the clown were clearly used with malicious intent, and as you can see here, an innocent bystander is hit by one of the flying flower pots.

Furthermore, a remark by the clown themself, shortly after Crag succumbed to his wounds, confirms that their intent truly was malicious:
Spoiler:
05:34:33 SAY Machinitek/(Stonkem Honkerton) (DEAD) "get fucked you homophobic asshat" (154, 47, 2) Departure Lounge
In this appeal, it stands to debate if it was overescalation on Crag to defend his life by taking that of his assailant. I believe that these points prove that this attack was unprovoked, malicious and specifically targeted at Crag, and given that this situation plays out on a space station where criminal agents routinely run rampant and engage in mass murder, I believe that his actions, given the circumstances, were entirely reasonable, and I would wholeheartedly urge the admin Danny Delete-O to take these points into consideration in regards to this ruling.

---------

Timberpoes wrote:What turns a factual post into a peanut is the commentary. As such, I encourage BONERMASTER to re-submit any pertinent log entries they feel have been missed or overlooked bearing in mind the following https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44 and its section on the rules regarding public logs.
I believe, I would rather post in here and present my findings to the fair public where it is not subject to the musings of a shameful admin, possibly attempting to eliminate evidence of gross misconduct.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602102

i appreciated your post bonermaster it was much less peanuty than vekters
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602104

mine wasn't peanut :(
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #602109

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #602115

Vekter commonly peanuts under the excuse "I guess I'm an admin it can't be peanut to add my opinion right ?‍♂️"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #602125

So, the shitters and banbaiter who should've been bwoinked are still playing with no correction, and instead Crag who was just responding to unwarranted and unprovoked escalation after effectively "getting upset" gets the boot.

Reminder that players being extreme dicks are worse to the health of the round than a shitter being round removed because they griefed someone to the point of deserving it. If the rule is to ban just the person who kills no matter what the other did, that's banbot mentality.

Admin should've told the 2 guys in medbay to chill the fuck out in the first place when Crag ahelped. From there everything could've been avoided. Is this a new admin? Cause if so, Vekter or anyone else supporting the ban like it was the best ruling ever is giving a really bad example about how to handle such situations.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #602126

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Vekter commonly peanuts under the excuse "I guess I'm an admin it can't be peanut to add my opinion right ?‍♂️"
you managed to get one of the forum mods to delete hist post
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #602134

Actually, I would like to apologize to Super Aggro Crag. After looking at the logs, I have realized what a horrible mistake the admin team has made, banning this paragon of the community.
Spoiler:
[2021-06-05 05:00:18.650] EMOTE: 05:00:18.650] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth. (Atrium (144,165,2))
[2021-06-05 05:02:35.259] EMOTE: 05:02:35.259] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth again. (Atrium (144,165,2))
[2021-06-05 05:05:19.667] EMOTE: 05:05:19.667] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth. (Medbay Central (181,83,2))
[2021-06-05 05:12:49.675] SAY: 05:12:49.675] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Central (176,90,2))
[2021-06-05 05:12:54.528] SAY: 05:12:54.528] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Storage (182,99,2))
[2021-06-05 05:13:00.470] SAY: 05:13:00.470] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Storage (184,101,2))
[2021-06-05 05:15:19.883] SAY: 05:15:19.883] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "Medical nigger kikes don't know how to work a disposal system haha." (Starboard Quarter Maintenance (186,105,2))
[2021-06-05 05:15:29.050] SAY: 05:15:29.050] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "Stupid shit eating faggots." (Starboard Quarter Maintenance (180,105,2))
[2021-06-05 05:19:31.809] SAY: 05:19:31.809] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "I wouldn't eat anything from medical, considering they are a bunch of shit-smeared homosexuals who eat the smegma out of the folds of their stunted cocks." (Atrium (146,168,2))
[2021-06-05 05:35:00.388] SAY: 05:35:00.388] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) (DEAD) "You will never be a woman, faggot." (Departure Lounge (151,49,2))
[2021-06-05 05:35:12.432] SAY: 05:35:12.432] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) (DEAD) "Suck start a shotgun." (Departure Lounge (153,49,2))
Unban immediately.
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #602137

Friends please its just a game lets have fun
Hugs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602148

I know you aren't used to seeing it considering you're a fucking 15 year old boy playing the mysterious shadowy hooded rump ranger sitting in the dark corner of the tavern desperately waiting for someone to interact with you so you can go "hmph" and quote some fucking anime character, Nox, but it's called roleplaying. Maybe if you're going to join the medium roleplay server you should learn how to play a character that isn't cribbed from some mid-2000s teenager's livejournal.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #602150

Surely he jests
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602151

gum disease wrote:this was on manuel?

manuel is all about powergaming which is why i've never understood the LRP servers acting like manuel is unrobust because when the metafriends aren't chatting they're round removing people they don't know who threaten to interrupt their good time by playing the game

that thing about crag not being welcome in the medbay anymore because he upset the friends there is telling

i don't think the metasquads should be able to cordon off a certain area because they don't like you when it's a vital area of the station to be
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #602158

Super Aggro Crag wrote:it's called roleplaying
Spoiler:
[2021-06-05 05:00:18.650] EMOTE: 05:00:18.650] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth. (Atrium (144,165,2))
[2021-06-05 05:02:35.259] EMOTE: 05:02:35.259] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth again. (Atrium (144,165,2))
[2021-06-05 05:05:19.667] EMOTE: 05:05:19.667] EMOTE: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) farts on the moth. (Medbay Central (181,83,2))
[2021-06-05 05:12:49.675] SAY: 05:12:49.675] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Central (176,90,2))
[2021-06-05 05:12:54.528] SAY: 05:12:54.528] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Storage (182,99,2))
[2021-06-05 05:13:00.470] SAY: 05:13:00.470] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Storage (184,101,2))
[2021-06-05 05:15:19.883] SAY: 05:15:19.883] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "Medical nigger kikes don't know how to work a disposal system haha." (Starboard Quarter Maintenance (186,105,2))
[2021-06-05 05:15:29.050] SAY: 05:15:29.050] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "Stupid shit eating faggots." (Starboard Quarter Maintenance (180,105,2))
[2021-06-05 05:19:31.809] SAY: 05:19:31.809] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "I wouldn't eat anything from medical, considering they are a bunch of shit-smeared homosexuals who eat the smegma out of the folds of their stunted cocks." (Atrium (146,168,2))
[2021-06-05 05:35:00.388] SAY: 05:35:00.388] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) (DEAD) "You will never be a woman, faggot." (Departure Lounge (151,49,2))
[2021-06-05 05:35:12.432] SAY: 05:35:12.432] SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) (DEAD) "Suck start a shotgun." (Departure Lounge (153,49,2))
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #602161

its called roleplay
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #602163

The only character I see you playing is a clown.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602164

Misdoubtful wrote:Friends please its just a game lets have fun
No.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602165

NoxVS wrote:Actually, I would like to apologize to Super Aggro Crag. After looking at the logs, I have realized what a horrible mistake the admin team has made, banning this paragon of the community.
Spoiler:
Unban immediately.
NoxVS, the case is: "Overescalating by killing a crewmember in self-defense", which at its core is a topic of discussion in many trial cases in the real world as well. These quotes that you posted are not relevant to the case and undermine the truth that we are trying to find. Furthermore, the day ban has expired, the appeal revolves around the removal of the note that has been placed on his record.

Furthermore, it has to be pointed out that Crag saved the clown by voluntarily carrying their unconscious body to the medbay to be treated, where a misunderstanding led to an altercation with the medbay-staff, which brought significant consequences for Crag. However, they have clearly demonstrated good will by saving the person that would later become their assailant, and it only further speaks of the malignent character of the clown, that despite not having interacted with Crag in any way after departing ways in medbay, chose to attack him to make him pay the ultimate price, his life! They used supernatural powers to this end, demonstrating that this attempted murder was premeditated, and it was only thanks to Crag's exceptional ability to dodge the flying pots while defending himself with a shield, that he was not the one to pay the ultimate price in this fight.

The charge reads "Overescalation". However, the people believe that an unprovoked attack is not acceptable under any circumstance, further, Crag was confronted by a person using supernatural powers with murderous intent, premeditated and specifically targeting Crag despite having their life saved by them earlier. Because of this, the people believe Crag to be NOT GUILTY.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602166

yo boner man... What games you got on steam? Message me G
Living God

Extraordinary Person

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #602167

BONERMASTER wrote:
NoxVS wrote:Actually, I would like to apologize to Super Aggro Crag. After looking at the logs, I have realized what a horrible mistake the admin team has made, banning this paragon of the community.
Spoiler:
Unban immediately.
NoxVS, the case is: "Overescalating by killing a crewmember in self-defense", which at its core is a topic of discussion in many trial cases in the real world as well. These quotes that you posted are not relevant to the case and undermine the truth that we are trying to find. Furthermore, the day ban has expired, the appeal revolves around the removal of the note that has been placed on his record.

Furthermore, it has to be pointed out that Crag saved the clown by voluntarily carrying their unconscious body to the medbay to be treated, where a misunderstanding led to an altercation with the medbay-staff, which brought significant consequences for Crag. However, they have clearly demonstrated good will by saving the person that would later become their assailant, and it only further speaks of the malignent character of the clown, that despite not having interacted with Crag in any way after departing ways in medbay, chose to attack him to make him pay the ultimate price, his life! They used supernatural powers to this end, demonstrating that this attempted murder was premeditated, and it was only thanks to Crag's exceptional ability to dodge the flying pots while defending himself with a shield, that he was not the one to pay the ultimate price in this fight.

The charge reads "Overescalation". However, the people believe that an unprovoked attack is not acceptable under any circumstance, further, Crag was confronted by a person using supernatural powers with murderous intent, premeditated and specifically targeting Crag despite having their life saved by them earlier. Because of this, the people believe Crag to be NOT GUILTY.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
Malignant character is perhaps a mischaracterization, since the clown got mad at crag for the homophobe stuff, and manuel has a very strong culture against that sort of thing. I wouldn't say it's unexpected, and I'm reasonably sure the admins just treat it as an ic issue. Donno tho, I don't play there or really anywhere
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #602168

Spoiler:
Unban immediately.

To be fair, there's a good chance this would have lead to a rule 11 ban if it hadn't already gotten him a regular ban.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #602169

BONERMASTER wrote:NoxVS, the case is: "Overescalating by killing a crewmember in self-defense", which at its core is a topic of discussion in many trial cases in the real world as well. These quotes that you posted are not relevant to the case and undermine the truth that we are trying to find. Furthermore, the day ban has expired, the appeal revolves around the removal of the note that has been placed on his record.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
Man you're really getting into lawyer rp, huh? We don't have a thumbs up emoji.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #602170

FloranOtten wrote:
Spoiler:
Unban immediately.

To be fair, there's a good chance this would have lead to a rule 11 ban if it hadn't already gotten him a regular ban.
It's not too late for an upgrade
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602171

Spoiler:
Unban immediately.
Epic.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #602174

Pandarsenic wrote:It's not too late for an upgrade
Tbh it is.

Only MSO upgrades bans and he only stirs for doxxing or unique drama.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602180

Pandarsenic wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
Spoiler:
Unban immediately.

It's not too late for an upgrade
Imagine supporting organized gang harassment of someone in game until they lash out at you and then crying to the jannies that they hurt ur fee fees permaban NOWNOWNOWNOW

Totally making the community a better more welcoming place and not a den of insular cliques that all hate outsiders and spend their time passive aggressively trying to remove people from the community for the sin of being different.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #602181

BONERMASTER wrote:
Spoiler:
Unban immediately.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
Hiring other people to be your public defendant in ban appeals when.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602182

Dont be silly domitius theyd get clapped for peanut
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #602186

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Totally making the community a better more welcoming place and not a den of insular cliques that all hate outsiders
hahah when wasn't it this.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #602187

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Totally making the community a better more welcoming place and not a den of insular cliques that all hate outsiders and spend their time passive aggressively trying to remove people from the community for the sin of being different.
Super Aggro Crag also wrote:
Spoiler:
[2021-06-05 05:12:49.675] SAY: 05:12:49.675]SAY: Super Aggro Crag/(Avudim Gopniki) "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" (Medbay Central (176,90,2))
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #602192

Hey look, it's Crag doing something stupid then blaming everyone but himself when he gets in trouble.
I'd be willing to close this appeal if Danny would amend the note from "overescalated from the clown hitting him with a plant" to something like "overescalated by murdering the clown who was attempting to kill him via plant during a round with an overtly hostile medical staff, please try not to get so heated in the future" or something like that.
Might be the funniest shit I've read all day
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #602193

I haven't really played on Manuel, I wonder if it will be the same culture shock to me as joining Terry.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #602194

Vekter wrote:Hey look, it's Crag doing something stupid then blaming everyone but himself when he gets in trouble.
I'd be willing to close this appeal if Danny would amend the note from "overescalated from the clown hitting him with a plant" to something like "overescalated by murdering the clown who was attempting to kill him via plant during a round with an overtly hostile medical staff, please try not to get so heated in the future" or something like that.
Might be the funniest shit I've read all day
vekter wrote:Edited: Avoid peanut posts please. Removed the part with it.
Getting owned for peanuting, classic Vekter moment
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #602198

Funniest shit I read was Vekter being a jannie and still getting clapped for breaking forum rules. Bootlicking fuckwit.