to those of you who may have reservations about me peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605842

to those of you who may hold reservations about me, i would request if you are willing that you open a dialogue with me privately, on discord or otherwise. some of you have very genuine grievances with me, and i can respect that, but i really would like to find a way to improve the negative opinions of me that are floating around, especially if you are someone who i have never even spoken to before.

this may sound silly to some, and maybe i am just overly thin skinned to negative opinions, but i do hope that if the situation does exist as described above for someone that i might be able to improve the situation or dispel some concerns.

i am locking this thread as i don't intend for it to be a discussion here rather just a central place to post a notice to those who might read it that i am around.

i know there are those who have high opinions of me and may think those who think otherwise are silly, but understand there are several people who have very genuine grievances towards me and to those people i can only continue to apologize. i do not in any means intend to play down the seriousness of what has occured previously, not in this post or at any other time.
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #605843

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: to those of you who may have reservations about me peanut

Post by bobbahbrown » #605844

it is not a copypasta! i wrote it to try to see if maybe people who don't like me can maybe dislike me less, in layman's terms

there are some people who dislike me and i try my hardest to try to improve those poor opinions of me but i am short on ideas at this point. maybe pointing out that option of being able to express those concerns to me might help. im not sure.

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #605845

bobbahbrown wrote:it is not a copypasta! i wrote it to try to see if maybe people who don't like me can maybe dislike me less, in layman's terms

there are some people who dislike me and i try my hardest to try to improve those poor opinions of me but i am short on ideas at this point. maybe pointing out that option of being able to express those concerns to me might help. im not sure.

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown
You stole my chocolate bar in third grade
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #605846

But in all seriousness, it's impossible for anyone to make everyone like them, some people are just not willing to talk because there's no point in doing that to them. (I have experience as you may or may not know, i feel similar to you)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605851

bobbah found out I dislike bees... I gotta take out the bee hive they live in THE ONE IN THE OCEAN BOBBAH YOUR THE ONLY BEE IN THE OCEAN!!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #605862

It drives me a little nutty that you sign every post manually when there's literally a part of the profile called a "signature" but I don't have any real problem with you

So the best advice I can give you is that trying to be liked by everyone is just gonna stress you out and there are always going to be people you don't get along with. It might be for a bad reason or for a very good reason, it might be your fault or theirs or nobody's, but tbh just don't worry about it to much.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605863

Pandarsenic wrote:It drives me a little nutty that you sign every post manually when there's literally a part of the profile called a "signature" but I don't have any real problem with you

So the best advice I can give you is that trying to be liked by everyone is just gonna stress you out and there are always going to be people you don't get along with. It might be for a bad reason or for a very good reason, it might be your fault or theirs or nobody's, but tbh just don't worry about it to much.
Yeah gonna cry big man? Gonna piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #605866

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Pandarsenic wrote:It drives me a little nutty that you sign every post manually when there's literally a part of the profile called a "signature" but I don't have any real problem with you

Yes, to all of the above
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605868

Pandarsenic wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:

Yes, to all of the above
not if I do it first.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #605889

cute bobbahbee

Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #605893

i like bobbah he's ok even if he doesn't gm me sometimes
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #605924

I don't have any strong opinions on the bee but as far as I've seen, in most of their posts they try to be constructive, and/or avoid getting petty, antagonistic or overly ironic (things I can't speak for myself to avoid), which is a good fucking change of pace around here.

Also Bobbah's the only individual beeing that doesn't make me cringe over signed posts.

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #605930

bobbah needs hug
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

to those of you who may not have reservations

Post by BONERMASTER » #605934

I am terribly sorry to say this, but we are fully booked out for this year, you will sadly not be able to visit us at this time.

With sorrowful regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information