Boogagoo complaint NUT

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Boogagoo complaint NUT

Post by Vekter » #622913

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30556

I'm not gonna say that ShelteredFreak didn't goof here, but who the fuck feels the need to talk to someone like that?
From Ticket #14 during round 175212 on Basil
Ticket opened at 2021-12-22 05:38:57 by boogagoo
Log:
05:38:57: Ticket Opened by-boogagoo: Yeah, have fun with a admin complaint.
05:39:50: Reply from-shelteredfreak: Not everyone gets to have their fun, sometimes the other people need their time to shine too. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but I will take your comment into consideration.
05:40:24: Reply from-boogagoo: LMAO WHAT? SO SPAWNING 5 FUCKING ERT TEAMS IS YOUR CASE OF FUN. OH JEEZ IM SORRY FOR STEPPING ALL OVER YOUR FUN WHEN YOU SPAWN IN 2 FUCKING ERT TEAMS AND A MECH TEAM MY BAD.
05:40:40: Resolved by Shelteredfreak
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.13.3
Like what the fuck do you expect this to solve? Quit treating people like this over a fucking video game.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: Boogagoo complaint NUT

Post by iain0 » #622915

On top of this, xenos and spiders and a few other things don't have a win condition, I've adminned a few rounds where these creatures end up dominating the station and the round just kinda stalemates.

Options at that point are usually:
1) Force call the shuttle, watch as everyone just chills for 10+3+2 minutes cos there's nothing left to do.
2) to let the creatures force an emergency call which takes 25 minutes (AI would presumably resolve the situation if it could have by this point)
3) send in an operative to nuke the station (of centcom or syndicate nature)
4) send in various combat squads to give the baddies something worthy to fight - the struggle here is of balance, having the team get steamrolled isn't uncommon (i've had more than one squad defeated by firelocks or lack of atmosphere alone...), and some of the more powerful squads quickly steamroll anything in sight.

I've done all of the above, but the bottom line is xeno's can't actually "win", they can only lock the round up, it basically just has to "end" at some point, so might as well go out with a bang or a spectacle than a dull shuttle call, more fun for players and observers usually.

That said, don't know how applicable all of this is to the situation (timing, crew left alive, how much agency they have to influence the round any more etc are all factors), not going to pour over the details but the skim read of a few ERTs getting steamrolled then one steamrolling is pretty much how ERTs feel like they go, but is also a reasonable way to end the round out (as long as someone also admin shuttle calls or just end-rounds afterwards)
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #622917

I mean honestly, if the ERTs are getting their shit kicked in, I'd send in a Deathsquad. If the Deathsquad is getting murdered, it might be time to arm the nuke.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #622919

They stayed mature throughout and owned up to the fact that the mechs were too much. As their trainer I’m quite happy with how they handled this all things considered.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #622922

Since when were peanuts for admins? Don't you have the actual appeal thread to post in?
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #622923

Admins can post in peanuts :P

To post this on the original complaint I'd have to do a lot of due diligence to see how relevant this all is ; things like I mentioned about crew mortality and so forth matter, and ultimately my "opinon" on this isn't worth figuring out ; it could also be a case of admin trainee pressing buttons, which they're encouraged to do to get a feel of things and learn during their trial. As it's not my job to render a verdict I don't plan to put that much work into it.

As such this is more just a 'general' thing about these situations that I've seen arise a few times, and maybe some of it is relevant, and the relevant admin can cite or whatever if they wish, I just don't know enough details about the /specific/ situation.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #622924

"I'm glad you felt this was a serious issue."

fucking sadist >:D

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #622946

The xenos had an hour of murderbone and then finally the admin steps in and does the responsible thing and gives them some fair competition in the form of the players they made sit out for a decade and the aliens get absolutely owned and now he's like why didn't you just let me kill everybody with impunity I was having so much fun. Maybe you were just not the man you thought you were while steamrolling unarmed scientists
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #622958

Also talking to an admin like that should get you a 30 minute ban y/n
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623000

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:08 am Also talking to an admin like that should get you a 30 minute ban y/n
Fuck off bootlicker
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #623004

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:07 pm
Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:08 am Also talking to an admin like that should get you a 30 minute ban y/n
Fuck off bootlicker
We're not your fucking servants, you don't get to be rude little shits just because we do it for free. I don't even care if you're nice to an admin or not, just don't be an asshole.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623012

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 pm
Fuck off bootlicker
We're not your fucking servants, you don't get to be rude little shits just because we do it for free. I don't even care if you're nice to an admin or not, just don't be an asshole.
You're an unpaid volunteer retard wrangler, you're not entitled to respect from the people you regularly harass and disparage for having the audacity to try and play in your litter box you pubic mound. Punishing people for calling you an asshole isnt going to make them not think you're an asshole, it'll devolve the admin team into a bunch of eunuchs and catladies preening themselves in their echo chamber while the community decays into a fucking cess pool like Something Awful or digg. Brush your teeth.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #623016

But does any of that reflect reality crag? Because in reality you shit up a ticket verbally and the admin can just time you out. And I'm not talking unfairly, because as soon as someone sees ugly ass ahelp manners headmins always favor against the person who made it
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #623017

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:52 pm You're an unpaid volunteer retard wrangler, you're not entitled to respect from the people you regularly harass and disparage for having the audacity to try and play in your litter box you pubic mound. Punishing people for calling you an asshole isnt going to make them not think you're an asshole, it'll devolve the admin team into a bunch of eunuchs and catladies preening themselves in their echo chamber while the community decays into a fucking cess pool like Something Awful or digg. Brush your teeth.
Yes because there's literally nothing in-between "being treated like retail workers on Black Friday and just taking it" and "expecting everyone to worship the ground we walk on", right? Literally all I expect is for you to not be an asshole in ahelps. Talk like a fucking adult. That's it. "Treat the admin team with the absolute most base social respect" is such a low bar I can't imagine anyone tripping over it, yet here we are.

It's not too much to ask for that you don't go on a fucking rage bender because I asked you nicely not to kill random people.
Spoiler:

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #623019

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 pm
Fuck off bootlicker
more proof that vekter is a baymin
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623020

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:46 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:52 pm You're an unpaid volunteer retard wrangler, you're not entitled to respect from the people you regularly harass and disparage for having the audacity to try and play in your litter box you pubic mound. Punishing people for calling you an asshole isnt going to make them not think you're an asshole, it'll devolve the admin team into a bunch of eunuchs and catladies preening themselves in their echo chamber while the community decays into a fucking cess pool like Something Awful or digg. Brush your teeth.
Yes because there's literally nothing in-between "being treated like retail workers on Black Friday and just taking it" and "expecting everyone to worship the ground we walk on", right? Literally all I expect is for you to not be an asshole in ahelps. Talk like a fucking adult. That's it. "Treat the admin team with the absolute most base social respect" is such a low bar I can't imagine anyone tripping over it, yet here we are.

It's not too much to ask for that you don't go on a fucking rage bender because I asked you nicely not to kill random people.
You made a peanut thread saying this guy should get banned for ahelping wrong when the admin in question and the guy in question both apologized to each other and came to a happy conclusion. You administrate in bad faith, you're a fucking turkey, suck off your dad. I'm not going to fucking take you seriously when your position is "talk like an adult" and you're hurling obscenities at me while you do it, dogskull.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #623021

The only thing that stops retail workers from walking away from their desk when you shit talk them is their manager. Admins don't really have that same restriction so they can and will just drop you if they're not feeling like dealing with bad attitude
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #623022

And he did ahelp wrong hence the apology
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623024

Armhulen wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:42 pm And he did ahelp wrong hence the apology
Yeah so punishing him further is fucking badminnerry. We have an example of a fucking happy ending here, a real Crimbo Mackerell, and Vekter wants to be a fucking grinch
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #623026

Well yeah no punishment needed retroactively
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #623027

Admins are volunteers in service to the players via making the servers a kickass place to play. That is to say, as per the final entry in Admin Conduct on the wiki: "Above all, [admins are] here to keep the game fun and fair for the players."

Many admins volunteer our time because we love the game and want to give something back for all the hours of fun our servers have given us. We want to make the servers a better place, although what better truly means will differ from admin to admin to player to player. Some admins are absolutely sick-in-the-head twisted fucks like myself who actually enjoy interacting with players, solving their problems, training fresh new admins and interacting with the team and players as a whole.

It's not to say that all admins are "good". I'm sure there's some right shitty pieces of work on the admin team too. Hell, even good admins can also turn sour through repeated interactions where their goodwill has been ground down too much.

When either side causes interactions to be more hostile and more adversarial than necessary, it sucks for everyone. It contributes to the burnout that turns good admins into jaded shitlords. It contributes to players who think admins are all just egotistical power tripping assholes.

By being mutually cordial and amicable, we all contribute towards healing the burnout of admins and players alike. So please be excellent to eachother.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #623034

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 pm

You made a peanut thread saying this guy should get banned for ahelping wrong when the admin in question and the guy in question both apologized to each other and came to a happy conclusion. You administrate in bad faith, you're a fucking turkey, suck off your dad. I'm not going to fucking take you seriously when your position is "talk like an adult" and you're hurling obscenities at me while you do it, dogskull.
There's also a big difference between me swearing at someone who I'm actively trying to get help with and someone who's come at me with very clear bad faith. Like you.
Spoiler:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #623035

when I was an admin and people disrespected me I would just kick them 5 x in a row.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623048

Vekter wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:57 am

There's also a big difference between me swearing at someone who I'm actively trying to get help with and someone who's come at me with very clear bad faith. Like you.
you're a toxic influence on this community dude, stop trying to start fights with players and then cry everyone is so m-m-mean to the p-p-p-poor purplename
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #623094

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 pm You made a peanut thread saying this guy should get banned for ahelping wrong when the admin in question and the guy in question both apologized to each other and came to a happy conclusion.
when you are dealing with a bad client in retail or user in tech support, sometimes you will be able to sweet talk them into calming down, they may apologize, and you will probably say "it's okay", and there you have a "happy conclusion".
still fucking sucks to have to work as a therapist for people who are extremely self-entitled and treat you like garbage.
arm is right, the good thing about being an admin is that you can simply drop them at any moment, but even then, we mostly try to be nice and put up with a lot of shit when you're ultimately doing an unpaid job.

i think everyone should be nicer in general especially here because it's a game and if you get heated at it you should log off instead of attacking a poor loser that decided to help this community out for free
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623103

wubli wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:53 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 pm You made a peanut thread saying this guy should get banned for ahelping wrong when the admin in question and the guy in question both apologized to each other and came to a happy conclusion.
when you are dealing with a bad client in retail or user in tech support, sometimes you will be able to sweet talk them into calming down, they may apologize, and you will probably say "it's okay", and there you have a "happy conclusion".
still fucking sucks to have to work as a therapist for people who are extremely self-entitled and treat you like garbage.
arm is right, the good thing about being an admin is that you can simply drop them at any moment, but even then, we mostly try to be nice and put up with a lot of shit when you're ultimately doing an unpaid job.

i think everyone should be nicer in general especially here because it's a game and if you get heated at it you should log off instead of attacking a poor loser that decided to help this community out for free
ok
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #623109

The more I think about it, the more I realize there might be some confusion here.

I'm not saying "He should be banned for talking to an admin like that despite him apologizing for it". I'm saying people should be treated with basic respect.

>Guy gets bwoinked
>Acts like a bellend
>Is asked to stop acting like a bellend
>Continues to act like a bellend
>Gets banned for being a bellend
>Comes to forums and apologizes
>Is unbanned

That's all I'm saying.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623119

Vekter wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:25 pm

The more I think about it, the more I realize there might be some confusion here.

I'm not saying "He should be banned for talking to an admin like that despite him apologizing for it". I'm saying people should be treated with basic respect.

>Guy gets bwoinked
>Acts like a bellend
>Is unbanned

That's all I'm saying.
Not how it works.

Guy feels wronged by an inexperienced admin and loses his tempter, gets punished for it. Decides tgstation is a shitty server. Tells people about it. People ask why he hates it, he gives them an account that is unfavorable. His friends go "wtf the admins there SUCK". Inexperienced admin continues making judgements like he did, upsetting more players and leading more players and potential new members to disregard our server as a bad place to be.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #623126

You should just talk to the admins when adminhelping with the same base level of respect you'd treat anyone with, the way Vekter described. For your own self-interest, if nothing else. You should want tickets that make you look good.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #623202

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:26 pm

>Guy gets bwoinked
>Acts like a bellend
>Is unbanned

That's all I'm saying.
Not how it works.

Guy feels wronged by an inexperienced admin and loses his tempter, gets punished for it. Decides tgstation is a shitty server. Tells people about it. People ask why he hates it, he gives them an account that is unfavorable. His friends go "wtf the admins there SUCK". Inexperienced admin continues making judgements like he did, upsetting more players and leading more players and potential new members to disregard our server as a bad place to be.
I think this is highly ironic considering you wrote the guide to avoiding bans, in which step the second is
STEP THE SECOND

LEARN HOW TO TALK TO THE ADMINS

THIS STEP SHOULD BE UNNECESSARY IF YOU COCKS DIDN'T FUCK UP STEP ONE, BUT, APPARENTLY THAT WAS TOO DIFFICULT AND YOU FUCKED UP AND NOW AN ADMIN IS ASKING YOU QUESTIONS. HERE ARE SOME FUCKING TIPS.

TIP 1. RESPOND. IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING THEY'LL BAN YOU, FUCKNUTS.

TIP 2. AVOID INSULTING THE ADMIN OR OTHER PLAYERS.

TIP 3. EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS FOR YOUR ACTIONS CALMLY, AND RATIONALLY. IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE MORE THAN 30 SECONDS WHEN THINKING BACK ON YOUR ACTIONS TO CONSIDER IF A PERSON OF SOUND MIND WOULD DO SUCH A THING, YOU PROBABLY ARE AT FAULT, SHITLICKER.

TIP 4. ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. THE ADMIN STILL THINKS YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, DESPITE FOLLOWING THE STEPS ABOVE? ACCEPT WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG. APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A SHITHEAD, NOT JUST TO THE ADMIN, BUT TO THE PLAYERS YOU WRONGED. DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN. IF YOU'RE CONVINCINGLY REMORSEFUL, THEY MIGHT TAKE MERCY ON YOU. JUST DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN, DUMPTRUCK.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #623205

^ L M A O
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623225

oranges wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:26 pm

>Guy gets bwoinked
>Acts like a bellend
>Is unbanned

That's all I'm saying.
Not how it works.

I think this is highly ironic considering you wrote the guide to avoiding bans, in which step the second is
STEP THE SECOND

LEARN HOW TO TALK TO THE ADMINS

THIS STEP SHOULD BE UNNECESSARY IF YOU COCKS DIDN'T FUCK UP STEP ONE, BUT, APPARENTLY THAT WAS TOO DIFFICULT AND YOU FUCKED UP AND NOW AN ADMIN IS ASKING YOU QUESTIONS. HERE ARE SOME FUCKING TIPS.

TIP 1. RESPOND. IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING THEY'LL BAN YOU, FUCKNUTS.

TIP 2. AVOID INSULTING THE ADMIN OR OTHER PLAYERS.

TIP 3. EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS FOR YOUR ACTIONS CALMLY, AND RATIONALLY. IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE MORE THAN 30 SECONDS WHEN THINKING BACK ON YOUR ACTIONS TO CONSIDER IF A PERSON OF SOUND MIND WOULD DO SUCH A THING, YOU PROBABLY ARE AT FAULT, SHITLICKER.

TIP 4. ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. THE ADMIN STILL THINKS YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, DESPITE FOLLOWING THE STEPS ABOVE? ACCEPT WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG. APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A SHITHEAD, NOT JUST TO THE ADMIN, BUT TO THE PLAYERS YOU WRONGED. DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN. IF YOU'RE CONVINCINGLY REMORSEFUL, THEY MIGHT TAKE MERCY ON YOU. JUST DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN, DUMPTRUCK.
that's the guide for getting out of bans, not the guide for making an admin complaint about the admin spawning 3 ERTS, dumbass.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #623229

I'd forgotten he'd made that guide. I've always hated it, but not bad advice there actually.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623232

cacogen wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:04 am I'd forgotten he'd made that guide. I've always hated it, but not bad advice there actually.
why do you hate my guide?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #623234

I haven't read it in a long time so maybe like that part I'd think it was fine now but I hated it originally because to me it just amounted to sucking up to the admins and assuming they were infallible and could do no wrong. And we had some pretty bad admins back then, so it was like it was automatically assuming the player was at fault rather than the admin.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623237

cacogen wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:49 am I haven't read it in a long time so maybe like that part I'd think it was fine now but I hated it originally because to me it just amounted to sucking up to the admins and assuming they were infallible and could do no wrong. And we had some pretty bad admins back then, so it was like it was automatically assuming the player was at fault rather than the admin.
oh no the admins are very fallible and can do very wrong

but it's easier to fake contrition than it is to get a badmin STRUCK DOWN for his TYRANNY
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #623239

I agree, especially then. It would be like trying to kill oranges now. There was no oversight and no one was willing to say anything. We had the messianic figure of Kor who was willing to do what was right and that was about it. Imagine if MSO was a shitter like SoS devolved into. Nothing could be done. You'd just have to tolerate him griefing security every single round then abusing his host powers to win every time he got owned. The administration seems to have more rigorous standards for itself nowadays. Which is very neoliberal. Leadership used to be about a bunch of good ol' boys at the top getting to do whatever they wanted while everybody else had to eat shit and put up with it. Now look what we've devolved into. But somehow, the separation of the server and codebase has remained absolute.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623241

cacogen wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:19 am I agree, especially then. It would be like trying to kill oranges now. There was no oversight and no one was willing to say anything. We had the messianic figure of Kor who was willing to do what was right and that was about it. Imagine if MSO was a shitter like SoS devolved into. Nothing could be done. You'd just have to tolerate him griefing security every single round then abusing his host powers to win every time he got owned. The administration seems to have more rigorous standards for itself nowadays. Which is very neoliberal. Leadership used to be about a bunch of good ol' boys at the top getting to do whatever they wanted while everybody else had to eat shit and put up with it. Now look what we've devolved into. But somehow, the separation of the server and codebase has remained absolute.
the admins are nicer to me now
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #623282

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:10 am
oranges wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm
that's the guide for getting out of bans, not the guide for making an admin complaint about the admin spawning 3 ERTS, dumbass.
I didn't read this thread and I wont' read your response either
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #623362

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #623382

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #623389

Be nice to admins. They dont get paid to do this!

Now that i've said nice things

they do it for free muhahaha
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #623489

They always use the word cabal. But it's not secret, it's secretive. It's more like a clique. Unless you want to posit the existence of an admin deep state, which would be a cabal run by x guy who won't shut up
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #623593

imagine getting mad over capital letters on the internet
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #623594

>Guy gets bwoinked
>Acts like a bellend
>Is unbanned

That's all I'm saying.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/backpedaling

stick to manuel brother