Giving the sec team tits github peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Giving the sec team tits github peanut

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #626810

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/64323
Needed a place to talk about how ridiculous this is where oranges wouldn't bonk me
warden.PNG
warden.PNG (2.76 KiB) Viewed 7040 times
hos.PNG
hos.PNG (6.83 KiB) Viewed 7040 times
This is dumb and doesn't make any sense. Is it supposed to be stuffed or something?

Slightly off-topic and more controversial, attaching a skirt to a jumpsuit kinda defeats the whole purpose of a jumpsuit.
I'm not saying we shouldn't have skirts or just female-specific clothing in general but I think we crossed the line between logic and aesthetics somewhere around the time someone thought prisoner jumpskirts were a good idea.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: Giving the sec team tits github peanut

Post by The Wrench » #627194

Yes
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #627195

Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 pm
confused rock wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:30 am
Farquaar wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:31 am Why do jumpskirts need breasts to begin with? Anyone can wear them. A man doesn't grow breasts whenever he puts on a kilt.
so much for

"My main point is that skirts are a pretty practical piece of clothing that would make perfect sense to be widely used just like their pant-ish counterparts.

Also this is somewhat unrelated to the PR (and I don't know if Kriskog was being sarcastic or not), but if anyone is implying that shorts are an adequate, yet socially acceptable equivalent for males, clearly has never actually tried to wear a skirt in hot weather.
Seriously, there is no comparison. Try buying a casual affordable one on Amazon, and you will very quickly find out for yourself."

whatever though skirts were originally added to stir drama and piss people off, this does more of that, seems like a win for america.
Hey don't make fun of me, I opposed to the boobskirts and said we should wait til someone codes overlays that can apply them based on your character
► Show Spoiler
look I forgot what specific post I was going to make fun of so I picked yours just cuz it was the first one I saw that vaguely fit the description if it makes you feel better i still love you forkeye

you were wrong in the original pr though
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #627198

awooga
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #627235

; AI, law 2, inflate my big seccie milkers.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #628416

if anything is sus it's this shit right here

also jumpskirts look dumb and dumb conceptually
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #628441

There should be a non-boob version for the male body type.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #628443

cacogen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 pm There should be a non-boob version for the male body type.
The allure of fatcode lives on
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #628457

I think that was based on the false assumption you’d need fat versions of every jumpsuit. Instead of only needing specific fat jumpsuits and fat skintones.

In this case you could just check the body type on equip and if female and there’s booba sprites use them instead. We already do something similar for renaming IDs for newer players.