Rule 11 Painting Permanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Rule 11 Painting Permanut

Post by Farquaar » #628030

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?p=628024
Literally Obscolene 2.0
You know who else was a painter?
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rule 11 Painting Permanut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #628178

listen im super intolerant of people who are different than me in any way, if you're not exactly like me i wish nothing but ill upon you and i despise you but I like TGstation way more than I hate differentoids so I find the balance to just not fucking constantly fuck around and find out about rule 11

like get your priorities in order, if you like tgstation more than you hate transgender people why'd you do something you know was gonna get you bwoinked? if you hate transgender people more than you like tgstation why be upset you are banned you now have more time to hate transgender people
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #628179

I could also go on about how the admin who decided to ban me has been a genuine burden on the Bagil community (They're very out of touch with the server culture)
ngl this set me off a bit, almost just pulled the trigger on a crag post in that thread
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #628181

wesoda25 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:59 am almost just pulled the trigger on a crag post in that thread
what do you mean by this
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #628184

Almost went off on the dude but I admit I wasn't as creative as you.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #628186

wesoda25 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:15 am Almost went off on the dude but I admit I wasn't as creative as you.
Ok i was afraid you were using cragpost as a derogatory :( happy to see thats not the case :'D
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #628188

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:58 am listen im super intolerant of people who are different than me in any way, if you're not exactly like me i wish nothing but ill upon you and i despise you but I like TGstation way more than I hate differentoids so I find the balance to just not fucking constantly fuck around and find out about rule 11

like get your priorities in order, if you like tgstation more than you hate transgender people why'd you do something you know was gonna get you bwoinked? if you hate transgender people more than you like tgstation why be upset you are banned you now have more time to hate transgender people
thats infallible logic
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #628202

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:00 pm shall we talk instead about Ariana Grande and her sick hair flips
She's hot
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #628227

Farquaar wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:05 pm
oranges wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:31 pm
CitrusGender wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:29 pmim gay
watching anime doesn't make you gay
Yeah it does
i havent watched an anime since 2014 and im still gay please explain this
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #628230

nianjiilical wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:22 pm
Farquaar wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:05 pm
oranges wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:31 pm
CitrusGender wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:29 pmim gay
watching anime doesn't make you gay
Yeah it does
i havent watched an anime since 2014 and im still gay please explain this
Seems pretty straightforward to me. You watched anime and you're gay.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #628232

Armhulen wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:01 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:58 am listen im super intolerant of people who are different than me in any way, if you're not exactly like me i wish nothing but ill upon you and i despise you but I like TGstation way more than I hate differentoids so I find the balance to just not fucking constantly fuck around and find out about rule 11

thats infallible logic
See my signature for more info
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #628233

Crag just solved racism
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #628305

You act like bigots hiding their power levels in situations where they might look bad or face consequences is something new. It's part of what makes them such despicable cowards. Dumber ones just have a sense of entitlement left over from an earlier internet that hadn't been dominated by woke capitalism and find themselves banned as a result. Then they cry foul and post about it on 4chan which probably makes them feel validated and empowered but changes nothing. If they were smart they'd recognise they have no power to change things and just behave themselves.