you must play antagonist pnut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

you must play antagonist pnut

Post by sinfulbliss » #631680

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31119
man decides he does not want to serve the person who murdered him, is banned from antag as a result
Spoiler:
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: you must play antagonist pnut

Post by datorangebottle » #631684

man would not have been banned if he had said he had to leave instead of bluntly stating that he was doing an OOC action to fuck over the guy that killed him, news at eleven.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #631686

free my man he was did dirty on lowpop
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #631691

I wanna antag roll

NO NOT LIKE THAT

IM DONE
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #631696

idk man it's kinda cringe to force people to play the game if they don't want to

ghosting as an MMI isn't exactly a round-ruining event for anybody. besides he was permabanned from silicon anyway so that alone is a solid reason to ghost
Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #631698

just ahelp before leaving that's what everyone else does, plus if he's perma banned it offers himself up when they put it in a borg. least it's supposed to.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #631699

Mothblocks wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:44 am just ahelp before leaving that's what everyone else does, plus if he's perma banned it offers himself up when they put it in a borg. least it's supposed to.
Don't we specifically have it as a thing that you can't ghost/suicide after being converted, but you're fine if you do it before? (I know this is mostly about like, Cult. Succumbing/DNR'ing before they can convert you is, as far as I knew perfectly fine. But I feel like it can adapt?)

As an MMI, he's not exactly bound to anyone, which should leave him free to do what he wants, especially if the guy's just carrying him around as a brain, right?
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #631707

Was he an mmi brain of his oc char or a posibrain? Because the way this is written makes it seem more like he was a posi
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #631731

there are people that don't ghost the instant they're put in an MMI?
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2: