cum

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

cum

Post by Naloac » #633555

cum
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
CastorTroy23
Byond Username: CastorTroy23

Re: cum

Post by CastorTroy23 » #633556

cum
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #633558

mso is happy to let everyone rampantly say racial slurs for ages without repercussion but oh my never say cum
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #633560

Welcome to the cum zone
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #633562

this is definitely a cum moment i think
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #633581

I literally thought hulks post was bait...
Bigmaneatchip555
Byond Username: Bigmaneatchip555

Post by Bigmaneatchip555 » #633582

technokek wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:44 am I literally thought hulks post was bait...
You do realize he doesn't bait right?
PM ME SILLY MEMES?
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #633583

GamerAndYeahMick wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:57 am mso is happy to let everyone rampantly say racial slurs for ages without repercussion but oh my never say cum
local man rises from the dead to post about cum
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #633584

Bigmaneatchip555 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:47 am
technokek wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:44 am I literally thought hulks post was bait...
I don't interact with hulk since time zones normally
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #633617

Bigmaneatchip555 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:47 am
his need to impose on people as an admin over harmless things like this just because he doesn't like it is a kind of bait in and of itself

oh i forgot to say cum but also nigger
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #633619

GamerAndYeahMick wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:57 am mso is happy to let everyone rampantly say racial slurs for ages without repercussion but oh my never say cum
Man dropped of the face of the Earth
Glad you're not dead
► Show Spoiler
Unoki
Byond Username: Unoki

Post by Unoki » #633650

freedom of cum
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633651

Semen :ugeek:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #633658

funny how /tg/ is implementing completely retarded rules nobody needs or cares for that do nothing but show that a small group of people can set whatever rules they like after breaking away from goon for doing pretty much that
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #633662

terranaut wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:31 am funny how /tg/ is implementing completely retarded rules nobody needs or cares for that do nothing but show that a small group of people can set whatever rules they like after breaking away from goon for doing pretty much that
We live in a cum-ciety :honkman:

Spoiler:
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #633690

terranaut wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:31 am funny how /tg/ is implementing completely retarded rules nobody needs or cares for that do nothing but show that a small group of people can set whatever rules they like after breaking away from goon for doing pretty much that
This. I'm actually kind of worried by this. I know cum is a weird hill to die on but the arbitrary policy decisions that help literally nobody and solve nothing really doesn't instill confidence in the current leadership and I wish people would discuss how they came to this decision.

What's really weird about this is that none of our concerns are going to be taken seriously because it's banning a thing that's basically a shitpost even though banning several people from the discord over something fairly arbitrary should be a little alarming(?)
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #633693

Cum did nothing wrong.

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #633696

YuiY1997 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:31 pm
What's really weird about this is that none of our concerns are going to be taken seriously because it's banning a thing that's basically a shitpost even though banning several people from the discord over something fairly arbitrary should be a little alarming(?)
Hulk is just pulling an orange man.

We'll all find this weird and unpleasant, then we shall forget about it when the next thing happens.
► Show Spoiler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #633699

Seeing as this is basically a peanut about community drama, I'm moving it into the Player's Club.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #633714

Guys complaining about not being able to respond with "cum" to every post same guys who scream GET ANOTHER JOKE when i tell them i identify as an attack helicopter
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #633721

YuiY1997 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:31 pm
This. I'm actually kind of worried by this. I know cum is a weird hill to die on but the arbitrary policy decisions that help literally nobody and solve nothing really doesn't instill confidence in the current leadership and I wish people would discuss how they came to this decision.

This I actually agree with. Posting cum is the most boring joke I can imagine, but the idea of admins on tgstation trying to enforce some kind of community moral purity is genuinely beyond ridiculous (doubly so when there's literally no discussion on it).
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633732

RaveRadbury wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:47 pm Seeing as this is basically a peanut about community drama, I'm moving it into the Player's Club.
Why are admins like this? It’s clearly a protest against overbearing, arbitrary and self-serving administration and despite knowing this you present it as something it’s not and seek to minimise it by moving it into the shitpost corner.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #633778

This was a joint Headmin team decision, with all three Headmins agreeing unanimously.

Hulk has taken a lot of the burden in choosing to enforce this on our behalf.

Please don't shoot the messenger when you have three perfectly good headmins to shoot instead.

The meme was getting a excessive and exceptionally stale. Enough people wanted it to stop that we told the DJ team and Hulk stepped in to handle it for us. We understand any frustrations, but the decision is made and it is not likely to be reversed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633786

Yeah, so he's taking the time out of his day to figure out who reacted to any Discord comment with C, U and M after the warning was issued and ban them. You can't even say he's just following orders (like a character out of 1984, perhaps).
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #633791

It's astonishing that you retards haven't realized this is the fastest and easiest way to mark the most pointlessly belligerent members of the community for death

You cretins are the clown that tailgates my deliberately left open airlocks into the armory, gets krava maga lasered and then says "BUT HE LEFT THE AIRLOCKS OPEN WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO"

God the standard for shitters used to be so much higher they used to actually have to put some effort into avoiding consequences you oxygen thieves got real fucking lazy (or real fucking underage)

Edit: Accidentally referred to them as "people"
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #633797

RaveRadbury wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:47 pm Seeing as this is basically a peanut about community drama, I'm moving it into the Player's Club.
you do this a lot
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #633798

human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
thebleh
Byond Username: Thebleh

Post by thebleh » #633805

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:28 pm This was a joint Headmin team decision, with all three Headmins agreeing unanimously.

Hulk has taken a lot of the burden in choosing to enforce this on our behalf.

Please don't shoot the messenger when you have three perfectly good headmins to shoot instead.

The meme was getting a excessive and exceptionally stale. Enough people wanted it to stop that we told the DJ team and Hulk stepped in to handle it for us. We understand any frustrations, but the decision is made and it is not likely to be reversed.
I approve of this PR staying open. Code review pending. This PR has been a bane to the admin team and a bane to players. It's funny exactly once, where it is massively funny. Every time they experience it after that, many of the players we want to keep get closer and closer to wanting to quit the game.The grief this produces across the servers is asinine. It is frustrating. There only winning move is not to play. It is the antithesis to good natured April Fool's shenanigans.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #633807

Headmin ruling on Cum:

Timberpoes: Agree
Mothblocks: Agree
Mrmelbert: Agree
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633808

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:18 pm It's astonishing that you retards haven't realized this is the fastest and easiest way to mark the most pointlessly belligerent members of the community for death

You cretins are the clown that tailgates my deliberately left open airlocks into the armory, gets krava maga lasered and then says "BUT HE LEFT THE AIRLOCKS OPEN WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO"

God the standard for shitters used to be so much higher they used to actually have to put some effort into avoiding consequences you oxygen thieves got real fucking lazy (or real fucking underage)

Edit: Accidentally referred to them as "people"
🇨 🇺 🇲
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Sad

Post by Bawhoppennn » #633810

I was going to make a full thread on this for general, but I can't find the motivation to go through the drama... even so I'd like to say what I have here. It really seems to be the case that over the past few years we've seen increasingly controlling and far-reaching headmins. It's just a funny game server, so it's not important like real politicians or anything, but it's still really disappointing. The game and community still matter to me and others atleast.
I know the impetus for this is dumb, and I don't really care about the joke itself (it's unfunny). Even so, the fact that within not even half of a week from the start of their term, the new headmin administration have already banned a harmless insignificant joke based on only their personal tastes, is pretty concerning... In addition, there was also not any public discussion about this, even though I think all three headmins have actively advocated for greater community transparency.
I do not think this bodes well for the rest of their term unfortunately.

Just my thoughts anyway.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #633814

"tg" never "broke" away from goon, the desire for our own server was simply to take advantage of the released r4407, nothing to do with their rules, which at the time, were way more loose than tg's.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #634556

terranaut cant post in the players lcub wtf!!!!

[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]
Living God

Extraordinary Person