Mutiny against admins peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Mutiny against admins peanut

Post by datorangebottle » #635177

Local man round removes himself then complains to the admins.
For some reason, I feel like we're not getting the full picture here.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: Mutiny against admins peanut

Post by Agux909 » #635181

I've log dived a bit. Seems like the (latejoin) HoS was gaming a bit too hard, and being a bit trigger happy, doing arrests left and right wordlessly at the first sign of anything that looked suspicious. Warden was dealing with security shortage so he had one or two assistant deputies who were cooperating with him and the det to keep the situation under control as best as they could, and at some point even considered making one of the deputies HoS.

Apparently the det was critted by an emagged medbot in the hallways, and was dying, an engi ran by them and was swapping the det's hat with a sausage bread one as HoS happened to be around. HoS saw the engi one tile from the body and immediately jumped to the conclusion they were a tot, wordlessly arrested and took them to brig, spreading the missinfo that they were a confirmed tot, all while completely ignoring the dying det. This plus all the previous behavior since the HoS arrived, prompted the warden to ask "centcomm" to revolve against him.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #635183

buttcurity
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #635201

Agux909 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:16 pm I've log dived a bit. Seems like the (latejoin) HoS was gaming a bit too hard, and being a bit trigger happy, doing arrests left and right wordlessly at the first sign of anything that looked suspicious. Warden was dealing with security shortage so he had one or two assistant deputies who were cooperating with him and the det to keep the situation under control as best as they could, and at some point even considered making one of the deputies HoS.

Apparently the det was critted by an emagged medbot in the hallways, and was dying, an engi ran by them and was swapping the det's hat with a sausage bread one as HoS happened to be around. HoS saw the engi one tile from the body and immediately jumped to the conclusion they were a tot, wordlessly arrested and took them to brig, spreading the missinfo that they were a confirmed tot, all while completely ignoring the dying det. This plus all the previous behavior since the HoS arrived, prompted the warden to ask "centcomm" to revolve against him.
Damn who could have foreseen this
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #635204

>ghosted during a mutiny
Man deserved everything he got. Should have taken it like a man.
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #635221

see, if he had a self-defense bomb, then they wouldn't have been able to strip him.

With safe regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #635228

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:30 am see, if he had a self-defense bomb, then they wouldn't have been able to strip him.

With safe regards
-BONERMASTER
+1 quality post
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #635229

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:30 am see, if he had a self-defense bomb, then they wouldn't have been able to strip him.

With safe regards
-BONERMASTER
I've deployed many suicide bombs in bags of holding as a means of evading arrest.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #635230

JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #635232

Not excusing the actions of the player, my gripe is that the admin could have handled it better by explaining why this happened in the ticket rather than going quiet. Some people just don't get it and need things spelt out clearly.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #635246

This is an easy "you fucked up".

All you have to do is look at the second line of the ticket. "Its valid"

Now look at the post: the admin doesnt even know why he is being mutiny'd.

If I ahelped that I was killed and the admin tells me he looked into it, insists it's IC, only to say "well I trust the assistant killed you for legitimate reasons" in post you're actually trolling.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #635255

JusticeGoat wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:04 am Not excusing the actions of the player, my gripe is that the admin could have handled it better by explaining why this happened in the ticket rather than going quiet. Some people just don't get it and need things spelt out clearly.
he is trying to argue that it was an okay thing to do without actually bothering to check if it was an ok thing to do.

If someone is full dead there is no reason not to explain what happened. The admin couldnt because he didnt look into the issue in the first place and has said as much lol.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #635274

Cobby wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:38 am
JusticeGoat wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:04 am Not excusing the actions of the player, my gripe is that the admin could have handled it better by explaining why this happened in the ticket rather than going quiet. Some people just don't get it and need things spelt out clearly.
he is trying to argue that it was an okay thing to do without actually bothering to check if it was an ok thing to do.

If someone is full dead there is no reason not to explain what happened. The admin couldnt because he didnt look into the issue in the first place and has said as much lol.

Now that i see the second ticket that is a big yikes for me.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #635289

can't be sure but it looks like the admin was gently telling him that he should look into it himself because he deserved it
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #635314

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:38 am can't be sure but it looks like the admin was gently telling him that he should look into it himself because he deserved it
If he deserved it the admin should know why because that would imply they looked into it to come to that conclusion.

It’s an incredibly strange thought process like imagine you are getting killed by this guy for seemingly no reason and he gets 2 other people to join and the admin argues it was IC because if he talked two people into it then it couldn’t possibly be grief.

There’s got to be some elephant in the room like the admin just saw who was involved and assumed they wouldn’t be bad faith and didn’t look into it further or something. It makes no sense why you would refuse to look into something until you had reason to but the ahelp saying it’s done in bad faith isn’t a good reason
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #635396

I have no problem with people being worthless in a head role and getting forcibly removed for it, but you should probably be able to plainly say "Hey, you've been clowned on by your department for being a tool." too....
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #635422

none of that happened though. sec was GOING to demote him, and he ghosted. he gave up. if you ghost in the middle of a fight, you just lost your right to ahelp it. no one knows how anything would have played out had you not ghosted.