mrp players are retarded lol

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

mrp players are retarded lol

Post by toemas » #635277

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: mrp players are retarded lol

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #635279

sex
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #635280

imagine if saul was pooping - haha- wouldn't that be funny- haha, like imagine if there was a big gloopy turd- like it wouldn't be too funny to me but it would be kinda funny, like imagine a big goober of a turd running down his leg, that would be kinda funny right? like not really but just kinda.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re:

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #635282

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:07 am imagine if saul was pooping - haha- wouldn't that be funny- haha, like imagine if there was a big gloopy turd- like it wouldn't be too funny to me but it would be kinda funny, like imagine a big goober of a turd running down his leg, that would be kinda funny right? like not really but just kinda.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #635286

lrp players don't even know how atmos works tho????///////////// one breach and they have firelocks and internals on for the rest of the round lmao
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #635321

cacogen wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:41 am lrp players don't even know how atmos works tho????///////////// one breach and they have firelocks and internals on for the rest of the round lmao
your players get banned for considering doing things as antags
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #635325

massa wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:55 pm I'm going to put a bounty on maxcapping/funny virology-ing manuel at this rate
About a year ago I did a non-antag virologist round on Manuel that I didn't get bwoinked for. I went to the HoP for a job as a clown. He gave me virology and wouldn't take no for an answer. I went to virology and spread a low-lethality high transmissibility/resistance polyvitiligo disease called HONKVID-19. People clamoured for a vaccine, so I gave it to them- but the vaccine was mixed with HONKVID-20. Later on I had a conversation with patient zero (I added a "special ingredient" to his mindbreaker toxin prescription) and we had a good laugh. I evaded security using a gift of bluespace tomatoes from a clown-loving botanist, but I eventually ran out and sec gave me a well-deserved perma sentence.

After the round the HoP thanked me in OOC because he was a traitor and the crazy viro prank was the perfect distraction. There was some rage in the chat, but it was an incredibly memorable round with a lot of MRP shenanigans.

This is one of the reasons I don't like MRP going in the hugbox direction. MRP is crazy fun when you combine the chaos of SS13 with the willingness to engage in roleplay. MRP, ideally, should mean that people lay off the validhunting sometimes and tolerate a little chaos, but instead you some people who want MRP to look like Baystation.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #635331

massa wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:53 pm
cacogen wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:41 am lrp players don't even know how atmos works tho????///////////// one breach and they have firelocks and internals on for the rest of the round lmao
your players get banned for considering doing things as antags
All I’m saying is the average Manuel player is smarter than the average Sybil or Terry player. I’ve played enough rounds on these servers to know this. I’m not saying Manuel doesn’t have its own problems.
Farquaar wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:13 pm MRP, ideally, should mean that people lay off the validhunting sometimes and tolerate a little chaos, but instead you some people who want MRP to look like Baystation.
Exactly. Conflict is what drives roleplay, and you can’t have that without at least a little action.

I don’t even think they want it like BayStation, which is heavy roleplay with little gameplay. They just want their metafriend hangout not to be interrupted and for everything to go their way. Antags are welcome when they give the metafriends something to kill together and don’t threaten their rounds.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #635350

disable antags on manuel as an april fools joke and see what happens
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #635359

being a antagonist on manuel is impossible, there's no chance of you doing anything cool without talking to a admin in the end
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #635361

cacogen wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:51 pm All I’m saying is the average Manuel player is smarter than the average Sybil or Terry player.
Not this again... when will people understand that the servers are fundamentally different and people play them for different reasons. Legitimately 90% of policy disagreements on the forums come from MRP and LRP players arguing past each other because the policy is different.

Manuel players aren’t smarter their rounds are just much longer which afford them more time and incentive to fix infrastructure and develop more complicated projects and goals. LRP players aren’t better their rounds are just shorter and more chaotic which forces them to learn combat to not get rolled all the time.

Shrimply a difference of taste. But yeah if you play MRP and push for TG-wide changes that will apply on LRP too then you should probably consider that there’s 66% of the playerbase who play for a very different game experience than you do.
Spoiler:
massa

Post by massa » #635367

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:54 pm
cacogen wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:51 pm All I’m saying is the average Manuel player is smarter than the average Sybil or Terry player.
Not this again... when will people understand that the servers are fundamentally different and people play them for different reasons. Legitimately 90% of policy disagreements on the forums come from MRP and LRP players arguing past each other because the policy is different.

Manuel players aren’t smarter their rounds are just much longer which afford them more time and incentive to fix infrastructure and develop more complicated projects and goals. LRP players aren’t better their rounds are just shorter and more chaotic which forces them to learn combat to not get rolled all the time.

Shrimply a difference of taste. But yeah if you play MRP and push for TG-wide changes that will apply on LRP too then you should probably consider that there’s 66% of the playerbase who play for a very different game experience than you do.
Wrong, Sybillians and Terryites are simply not weak enough to be impeded by firelocks. Breaches are Not My Problem:tm:.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #635368

Farquaar wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:13 pm
massa wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:55 pm I'm going to put a bounty on maxcapping/funny virology-ing manuel at this rate
This is one of the reasons I don't like MRP going in the hugbox direction. MRP is crazy fun when you combine the chaos of SS13 with the willingness to engage in roleplay. MRP, ideally, should mean that people lay off the validhunting sometimes and tolerate a little chaos, but instead you some people who want MRP to look like Baystation.
Farquaad is right. It's super important to have multiple elements like this, including both conflict & RP, for the best experience. I really have tried to express for a long time that MRP should actually enable more interesting conflict, not less conflict... I really kinda gave up hope for Manuel's rules to be reformed to a solid state about 2 months ago when I learned the basic premise of the game (eg there are traitors and security should capture them) is now officially against policy (even if unenforced). Additionally, the player faction which actively calls for the game to be little more than a routinized process (in the name of "RP) has grown ever-increasingly louder on Manuel. They are probably the minority of players still, but their voice certainly feels like the majority at this point... Obviously it's not completely terrible yet, but I feel it's on a really bad path policy & culture-wise.

With Manuel seemingly going so far off the deep-end, yet Sybil having largely been sapped of most semblances that this was an RP game, it doesn't feel like there's anywhere left for us who just want a regular ss13 game. I guess it's ironic... For years I kept asking and asking for an RP server, yet Ausops would always tell me it was a bad idea. Well... I finally got one, and I suppose now that I've made my bed, I've got to lie in it.

(I know this post of mine is really pessimistic, but gosh, it's just so disappointing what happened)
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #635372

nianjiilical wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:56 pm disable antags on manuel as an april fools joke and see what happens
nah, do the opposite.
disable antags on LRP, make everyone antag on manuel but continue to enforce the rules as normal. see if anything changes.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #635373

You have more RP on colonial marines than on manuel, and you literally do nothing else but kill other players there. So, non-violence sure as hell ain't the holy grail you're looking for.

Face it, our setting sucks, there is no rhyme or reason to anything that our players do on the server, even our antagonists are bored. You'll have to do a lot more than banning bigot speak to turn this ship around, and a start would be to look at the servers where it works, and figure out why and how.

With larping regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #635428

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:48 pmYou'll have to do a lot more than banning bigot speak to turn this ship around, and a start would be to look at the servers where it works, and figure out why and how.

With larping regards
-BONERMASTER
Where does it work?

With cynical regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #635439

We didn't need all these rules and anti violent tone shift to reduce murderbone.

We just need more conversion antags tbqh.

Bring back shadowlings

Make a ghost Walker version of heretic where he abuses orbit and trust of the ghosts to attack the still living crew

Edit: Port baylings that allow you to turn the sucked minds into your sentient limbs who can fight and spy for you. Ala parasyte the maxim.

There is never just one option for success, while keeping conflict
► Show Spoiler
massa

Post by massa » #635444

we need more murderbone and roleplay terrorism is based
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #635456

thats because 90% of the time an explosion happens on LRP it's in the middle of the halls and it's a "fuck you" maxcap or syndiebomb
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #635504

Notgonnabreaktherule wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:00 am
thats because 90% of the time an explosion happens on LRP it's in the middle of the halls and it's a "fuck you" maxcap or syndiebomb
nah, it's because anytime anything happens the shuttle gets called. so LRP players stopped fixing things.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year