Explain your profile picture!!!!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Explain your profile picture!!!!

Post by Shadowflame909 » #637935

I've noticed your profile picture and it's been bugging me for a long time. You've got some explaining to do!!
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Explain your profile picture!!!!

Post by Stickymayhem » #637936

No thank you
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #637943

Someone had a cute slime avatar. A bunch of people started imitating and riffing on it. I got my then girlfriend now wife to paint me a water color version of the rainbow slime and uploaded it. There was a later wave of profile imitations where you could upload your picture to a website and make it move in slight ways, so now my slime blorbles.

I have the original painting hung up on my wall.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637948

Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:40 pm Someone had a cute slime avatar. A bunch of people started imitating and riffing on it. I got my then girlfriend now wife to paint me a water color version of the rainbow slime and uploaded it. There was a later wave of profile imitations where you could upload your picture to a website and make it move in slight ways, so now my slime blorbles.

congrats on the marriage, tell her shes a nerd.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637953

There are more of them
taxes.png
taxes.png (82.96 KiB) Viewed 3834 times
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637954

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:12 pm
Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:40 pm Someone had a cute slime avatar. A bunch of people started imitating and riffing on it. I got my then girlfriend now wife to paint me a water color version of the rainbow slime and uploaded it. There was a later wave of profile imitations where you could upload your picture to a website and make it move in slight ways, so now my slime blorbles.

Yeah today's actually my 1 year anniversary.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637955

Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:15 pm

congrats again! Have a nice day aye?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #637963

:*
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637971

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Today's just a boring work day but tomorrow I'm going to make a big brisket and am excited about that.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637972

Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Today's just a boring work day but tomorrow I'm going to make a big brisket and am excited about that.
big brisket? You soaking it at home yet?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637974

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Yeah seasoned it up last night before going to bed. Haven't had enough people over to do one is about 5-6 years.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637975

Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:45 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Yeah seasoned it up last night before going to bed. Haven't had enough people over to do one is about 5-6 years.
brisket is always a good time man, trick to the brisket is always the juice make sure to keep it nice and juiced. I like to put in a bit of chicken broth and apple juice
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637976

if you dont like chicken broth try beef broth instead
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #637989

On Goon, you used to be able to put a butt on wheels and give it a stun baton. It's a butt bot.

I'm certain you can still do the same now but I haven't played Goon in fucking ages.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #637991

mine's from an old flash game called "orbital decay" - it's quite fun but it definitely shows its age in its gameplay. but its art is still some of the most extreme swag
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637996

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:22 pm On Goon, you used to be able to put a butt on wheels and give it a stun baton. It's a butt bot.

I'm certain you can still do the same now but I haven't played Goon in fucking ages.
A greentext story about a wizard teaming up with a roboticist to make an army of butt bots out of their enemies and cloned corpses is what made me play space station in the first place.

And then I didn't go on goon and so never have seen a butt bot in the wild.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638005

I am not very creative.
Edit: it's an orange water bottle of a brand I actually own IRL. My favorite color's orange, so all my life my water bottles have been orange.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #638007

it's one of the three albums I listen to
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #638008

i felt like i was obligated to have one as an admin so i just typed one of my favorite touhou characters into google until i saw something funny
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #638009

Shaps made some art of my character and another player's lizard character manuevering a bee filled maze that was an event held by Shaps. I don't have the original version anymore, but I think it is lying around somewhere.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638019

I made this picture after I saw someone misspell "Nanotrasen" as "Nanotransen"
If I don't have the Nanotransen profile pic in the future please disregard this post, future reader.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #638021

Tearling wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:17 pm I made this picture after I saw someone misspell "Nanotrasen" as "Nanotransen"
If I don't have the Nanotransen profile pic in the future please disregard this post, future reader.
NGL i thought you were trans
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638023

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Tearling wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:17 pm I made this picture after I saw someone misspell "Nanotrasen" as "Nanotransen"
NGL i thought you were trans
Nah but I figured it wouldn't matter even if people thought I was. Who cares, right?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638028

My profile pic: Nin nin

I got greentext as a ninja back when it was LUDICROUSLY hard and they had a bunch of objectives that were expected to be impossible and you were just expected to go around trashing people. I celebrated by making pixel art of Selene Avery in the ninja outfit (but with the hood off because showing the hair is cool)
Nabski wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:15 pm Yeah today's actually my 1 year anniversary.
Yoooooooooo congratulations and here's to many more!
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #638034

how yall mfs look when ply ss13
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638070

thank you for explaining your profile picture
► Show Spoiler
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #638143

half life is cool and epic
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #638144

I wish I knew.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638182

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:52 pm how yall mfs look when ply ss13
Fuk, ur right
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #638205

No Tengo dinero by righeira, it's a great song
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #638212

san7890 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:30 pm I wish I knew.
Looks like someone from Papers Please
► Show Spoiler
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #638214

My friend, my passport is right this time.

You let me in, yes?
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #638215

Also I found this cat and and thought "wow he grumpin in the ol' west" and I drew him a little hat and boof.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638216

rarest hat if its unusual in tf2 and a papers please character.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #638217

That avatar trend was really fun when it was going on. I kept mine for a long time, but changed it eventually. Nabski, I think you're one of only two people left who still follow the format. I appreciate the dedication.

As for my avatar, it's from the Headmin Campaign. Obama HOPE poster reference if it wasn't clear. I have a Glaceon avatar theme kinda thing in general.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638219

sneed but 1px
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #638450

Baman
Alphanerdd
Byond Username: Alphanerdd

Post by Alphanerdd » #638468

he's a funny lil guy
semi-regular sybil/terry/manuel background character Josh Hawkins
loathed and hated mime Translucency
professional bad take haver
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #638473

I paid like 30 bucks for a group commission of the mothtagang art (my individual contribution was 30, I think the total amt ended up around 200 dollars?)
so my forum profile picture is the solo shot of Nutella! I used to be a viro main too so that's why he's in a virologist outfit. He's my go-to bartender static though now.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #638475

Ghil sent it to me and I thought it was cute
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638547

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:48 pm I paid like 30 bucks for a group commission of the mothtagang art (my individual contribution was 30, I think the total amt ended up around 200 dollars?)
so my forum profile picture is the solo shot of Nutella! I used to be a viro main too so that's why he's in a virologist outfit. He's my go-to bartender static though now.
then why did I see you as a viro and you called me brain damaged, evil fuck.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #638577

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:29 am
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:48 pm I paid like 30 bucks for a group commission of the mothtagang art (my individual contribution was 30, I think the total amt ended up around 200 dollars?)
then why did I see you as a viro and you called me brain damaged, evil fuck.
I called you brain damaged because you kept calling me nut and telling me that the AI was malf because a remap of the ai upload had red tiles in it
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #638583

It's always christmas if you don't look at the date
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #638602

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:28 pm -snip-

I called you brain damaged because you kept calling me nut and telling me that the AI was malf because a remap of the ai upload had red tiles in it
I noticed that when I merged the PR but I hoped people would pick up on the context clue that blue/green tiles would also be present should the AI not being going Delta.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #638604

san7890 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:40 pm

I noticed that when I merged the PR but I hoped people would pick up on the context clue that blue/green tiles would also be present should the AI not being going Delta.
problem on metastation is that when you stand in the hallway leading up to sec at the spot where you can stare through the rwindows to look at the ai upload room all you see are the red tiles
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #638611

profile picture update it's wallace wells from scott pilgrim vs the world the game
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #638619

dumb cat

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638635

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:12 pm
san7890 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:40 pm

problem on metastation is that when you stand in the hallway leading up to sec at the spot where you can stare through the rwindows to look at the ai upload room all you see are the red tiles
nut
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #638636

https://youtu.be/k-J3nJerAyQ?t=653

The reason I chose Beefankle was because at the time I joined nearly everyone had some cutesy anime girl as their profile pic so I deliberately chose something ugly. Eventually I made a gif of it to further strike fear in the heart of hutposters everywhere.
► Show Spoiler