Obsessed appreciation thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Obsessed appreciation thread

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #639910

Good antagonist, and I'd say its the best antag implemented since its addition, beating out heretic and thief.

It gives you a clear set of goals, and tells you to make it happen.
Role playing a creep is easy, unlike a professional cooperate spy. Act all crazy about your targets co-worker, and when you have their attention bludgeon their head in with a toolbox.
Kid nap them by holding the medical doctor who was preforming surgey on them at knife point! No one fucks with a crazy guy with a knife.
Tie em up, confess your love and then strangle them to death.
Realize your purpose in life is complete, welderbomb the shuttle for kicks while screaming about the voices in your head thanks to relaxed escalation due to half antag status.

Plus you are supposed to kill people (Fun)! Unlike thief who has to focus on interacting with inanimate objects and prog traitor who does the same if they would like to have reputation.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Obsessed appreciation thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #639911

yeah its good

Felt blueballed when I got it for a second and then lost it after the virus healed it away
► Show Spoiler
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #639917

Shadowflame909 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:39 am yeah its good

Felt blueballed when I got it for a second and then lost it after the virus healed it away
Upsetting, someone should fix that.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #639933

Dynamic 2022 raises its chances a pretty significant amount, since it's one of the only light antagonists, meaning it is very likely to run before ~30 minutes.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<