Heretics need a buff BADLY

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Heretics need a buff BADLY

Post by Shadowflame909 » #643473

Bottom post of the previous page:

>roundstart heretics
>24 threat
>None of them are able to get 1 sacrifice

heretic blade buff plz

► Show Spoiler
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Re: Heretics need a buff BADLY

Post by massa » #644408

Shadowflame909 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:57 pm I really like this antag flavor wise, it has a lot of cool stuff. But if the cool stuff can be out damaged by an NPC humanized monkey with a lucky disarm. Your antag isnt even a threat
I too love this antag too, and I do like some of the changes. This is constructive even if it's bitchy. I would say a good experience on heretic is as good as the funnest antags like nukie or xenos.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #644450

my feedback:

heretic sacs should simply kill people. the current system where it resurrects them is really bizarre
focuses and stuff are wierd and just seem like needless complication. i would rather if everything just worked
heretic blades should do slightly more damage. they are identical to a circular saw or a cleaver which is retarded because you can print both of those things at any time. maybe they could get block chance, or armor piercing?
remove rituals, nobody wants to spend 10 minutes gathering garbage as antag, lol cmon
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #644495

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:10 am my feedback:

heretic sacs should simply kill people. the current system where it resurrects them is really bizarre
focuses and stuff are wierd and just seem like needless complication. i would rather if everything just worked
heretic blades should do slightly more damage. they are identical to a circular saw or a cleaver which is retarded because you can print both of those things at any time. maybe they could get block chance, or armor piercing?
remove rituals, nobody wants to spend 10 minutes gathering garbage as antag, lol cmon
or just make the rituals dank as fuck and actually worth it in some way, that kind of stuff can have a place in this environment
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2: