Ick all over your ock peanut tread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Ick all over your ock peanut tread

Post by Timonk » #646425

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32086
Who is this unco operative and why did he ick ock??
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Ick all over your ock peanut tread

Post by cacogen » #646439

How did he spawn on the tram track anyway?
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #646442

That fucking twoface 😂 watch him be all somber and collected going My apologies for raising my voice, I did not mean to cause an offense and then in the ban reason you see his full-on capslock excerpts where he is slamming everyone and their mother and also describing how he is coming all over you. A goldie for sure! 👌

With fucking regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #646447

Doing a bad and posting in my own peanut :D
cacogen wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:18 am How did he spawn on the tram track anyway?
One of those random start point station/round traits. My brain thinks it wasn't the party one, but I can't think of any others, so maybe it was.

Tram hit about 3 people on its initial right-after-round-start traversal from starboard to port wing :P

One for the mappers/coders ultimately but eh, people who get run over by the tram tend to get recovered and patched up pretty quick (though I will say as CMO anyone who manages to get bust up before I've even done my round start stuff just tends to get ignored until I'm ready). Sure, it's kinda unfair, but hey, lot of things are in the game, so IDK if it needs fixing.

Remember that random start point room in medical maints on delta, the ones heretics always use, with no cameras and no markings on the door to even tell you where you were? I had to try ahelp outa that one after 5 minutes once :D
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #646455

iain0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:37 pm Doing a bad and posting in my own peanut :D
I appreciate your post, very pleasant to read! What can I say, mappers and coders, they are just crazy in general. If you point out that you're getting run over by a tram within seconds of starting the game, it won't even register as a problem to them, and even if it does, they'll just tell you to code it yourself.

I want to adress this whole posting in your own peanut thing in an extra thread, so there is something coming up!

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #646456

As a footnote, if you get killed within the first seconds of the round by some kinda weirdness that seems unfair, you could try staying in your body (like dont ghost around the place) and adminhelping, ideally with a more 'neutral' tone ; you may get different takes such as it being 'emergent gameplay' but nothing bad is likely to happen and I for one would probably just revive you if you're incapable of getting yourself to medical (as death tends to cause)