Headmin Election 16 Discussion Thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Headmin Election 16 Discussion Thread

Post by dragomagol » #649587

AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Headmin Election 16 Discussion Thread

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #649588

So far RaveRadbury is my top pick for wanting streaming enabled. It's the obvious play for longevity and bringing in new players.

Hope to see more candidates weigh in on that and specifics about silicon policy. If Sticky makes a thread proposing "make it just follow your laws" I'll be really hard pressed to pick between him and Rave, since I want +streaming and just gutting silicon policy.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #649589

From the current candidates list I'm expecting/hoping for rave to snag player vote - unsure about admin vote, and considering I'm basically running for admin vote I'd be a little sad if rave ended up snagging that one. PE's is nice, but it's very MRP focused, and I don't think that 3 MRPmins is the sanest idea - and the glow is killing me (I'm sorry PE)
Fikou seems like he's liable to burn out again, Wiggle's... leaves room to want more, but I can respect the "running to get their opinions out there" grindset
San literally has 80% of his post dedicated to who he is and has like 3 short lines about his actual policies at the bottom. Not great i think

Eronymun is a really strong contender for the rabbit vote

if youre a player reading this, make an admin application NOW
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #649590

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:58 pm So far RaveRadbury is my top pick for wanting streaming enabled. It's the obvious play for longevity and bringing in new players.
Twitch users are nearly as bad as Redditors though
► Show Spoiler
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #649591

Farquaar wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:23 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:58 pm So far RaveRadbury is my top pick for wanting streaming enabled. It's the obvious play for longevity and bringing in new players.
Twitch users are nearly as bad as Redditors though
Jokes on you, from whatever date rule 11 was implemented, this IS digg.

Also, I hope Rave gets a little bit more specific regarding what he mentioned about validhunting Borg's in his thread.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #649593

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:39 pm Jokes on you, from whatever date rule 11 was implemented, this IS digg.
► Show Spoiler
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #649595

I'm feeling absolutely great about this run this time around. One of my points is in opposition to Rave's so it'll be interesting to see how everything goes in that regard; killing greytiding vs keeping it going strong. Can't wait!
XII3912
Byond Username: EMX55

Post by XII3912 » #649596

Streaming can't be controlled well it's a easy way to gain meta information + youtube promoted ss13 aswell (ssethtide) so we don't need this

+ rave advocates for pacifism bans which aren't good at all because what if you're being attacked by somebody? Well now you cannot fight back because a admin "pacifism banned" you what if you're antag? Seems like a bad idea tbh
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #649597

XII3912 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:52 pm + rave advocates for pacifism bans which aren't good at all because what if you're being attacked by somebody? Well now you cannot fight back because a admin "pacifism banned" you what if you're antag? Seems like a bad idea tbh
have you tried not getting banned
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #649598

My top votes so far are going to be San, Fikou, and Keith in some order. Reasons why:

- San is an very reliable maintainer and admin, never had a bad experience with them. Perhaps wouldn't be making any radical changes but stands as a solid choice.
- Fikou is very dedicated to the game and I'd be interested in seeing how his server population growth strategy would play out. One concern is even though we've made significant strides in free lag reduction in the past year alone, can the server reasonably handle 120 people and still play well?
- Keith because I always like the idea of a player advocate and unlike some of those similar candidates in the past, Keith's platform is a lot more reasonable. Less fire and brimstone and more open communication and mending of issues. Also support keeping greytiding to some extent because traitors don't cause enough ruckus anymore to warrant its removal.
Last edited by Indie-ana Jones on Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #649599

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:56 pm Top votes so far are going to be San, Fikou, and Keith in some order. Reasons why:
Idk man headmin predictions aren't usually correct
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #649600

XII3912 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:00 pm Idk man headmin predictions aren't usually correct
I meant my top votes.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #649601

kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:44 pm I'm feeling absolutely great about this run this time around. One of my points is in opposition to Rave's so it'll be interesting to see how everything goes in that regard; killing greytiding vs keeping it going strong. Can't wait!
Pretty sure we're both looking for a middling approach to greytide, just as I'm not looking to have people banned over grabbing insuls likewise I'd assume that you'd take issue with people who are chronically making the game unfun with their greytiding choices?
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #649602

XII3912 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:52 pm + rave advocates for pacifism bans which aren't good at all because what if you're being attacked by somebody? Well now you cannot fight back because a admin "pacifism banned" you what if you're antag? Seems like a bad idea tbh
OH BABY YES, WE'RE GETTING CAT BEASTS! 😂

hippie station sends their regards (don't forget to make them auto valid or you are a pussy)

With raving regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #649603

If you can't escape an attack without killing them, then you could probably use the time as a pacifist to make you more robust.

(and just, y'know. don't get banned. the alternative is you'd get a server ban, at least you still get to play this way.)
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #649604

an SS14 server sounds really interesting though i wonder how likely it is to actually happen
there’s probably a lot of stuff that needs to be decided on but hopefully it can be done
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649605

RaveRadbury wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 pm
kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:44 pm I'm feeling absolutely great about this run this time around. One of my points is in opposition to Rave's so it'll be interesting to see how everything goes in that regard; killing greytiding vs keeping it going strong. Can't wait!
Pretty sure we're both looking for a middling approach to greytide, just as I'm not looking to have people banned over grabbing insuls likewise I'd assume that you'd take issue with people who are chronically making the game unfun with their greytiding choices?
You say in your thread that you want a crackdown on lrp greytiding for more freedom. This doesn't present the idea of a moderate approach. I'm also content with the current state of greytiding and want to keep it as it is.

Furthermore, what you've said here is: "i assume we're both going for a moderate point here??? i'm fine with people getting insuls and i assume that you're against grief??? right????? " Which isn't really constructive nor does it do either of our takes any justice.
Somepan
Byond Username: Somepan

Post by Somepan » #649607

tiding ≠ grief
► Show Spoiler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #649608

kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:43 pm
You say in your thread that you want a crackdown on lrp greytiding for more freedom. This doesn't present the idea of a moderate approach. I'm also content with the current state of greytiding and want to keep it as it is.

Furthermore, what you've said here is: "i assume we're both going for a moderate point here??? i'm fine with people getting insuls and i assume that you're against grief??? right????? " Which isn't really constructive nor does it do either of our takes any justice.
The man can't say he's against grief for some reason.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649609

RaveRadbury wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:22 pm

This is an absolute misrepresentation of my point but you're already aware of that I think. Trying very hard to mischaracterize me as I obviously do not support grief.

The whole point of your post was trying to back me into a corner. If I agreed with you, we'd be very similar in our points(Which you know is not the case). If I disagreed- you'd say that I support grief.

No idea why you're so hell-bent on trying to do this but you do you I guess.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #649610

kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:45 pm

This is an absolute misrepresentation of my point but you're already aware of that I think. Trying very hard to mischaracterize me as I obviously do not support grief.

The whole point of your post was trying to back me into a corner. If I agreed with you, we'd be very similar in our points(Which you know is not the case). If I disagreed- you'd say that I support grief.

Do you take issue with people who are chronically making the game unfun with their greytiding choices
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #649612

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:40 pm If you can't escape an attack without killing them, then you could probably use the time as a pacifist to make you more robust.
Running away from a aggressor takes quite literally less skill then fighting off one! So you're most definitely wrong in this point. Also I do not think its OK for players to lose their fighting abilities by administrative action.

Maybe if they made it like the chaplain sect thing where if somebody attacks you then you can attack them back because that's only fair is it?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #649613

My brother in christ I was trying to find common ground with you and possibly have fruitful discussion. This is something we might have to do if we end up working together. Why would I try to start a fight with someone I might have to cooperate with soon?

Now granted, I did tease you in my response to your response, and I'll own that and apologize. Sorry for saying cheeky things to wind you up.

We are similar in our points, it's pretty unavoidable because neither of us can be radical in them. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging it.

Anyways, I won't trouble you any further as it does seem like you're pretty keyed up and feeling cornered.

Hope you do well in the election! I've always been a fan of your hustle.
HeyHey
Byond Username: Heyhey69

Post by HeyHey » #649614

Keith looks like the cool guy candidate this round, best of luck.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649615

NoxVS wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:48 pm

Do you take issue with people who are chronically making the game unfun with their greytiding choices
And what are these choices? This is such a subjective question. Some people cry as soon as someone steps into their department- for them, the game is made chronically unfun when people do this. Are these the greytiding choices that you're referring to??? Some people get upset when the fucking fire lockers have no fire extinguishers because they have been tided. I take no issue with these. Are these the people who make the game chronically unfun??

Do I take an issue with people randomly jumping others and stealing their ids? Yes.

You're trying to take a broad topic that is essentially unique to every single player and condense it into a rather stupid statement that means nothing.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649616

RaveRadbury wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:53 pm

My brother in christ I was trying to find common ground with you and possibly have fruitful discussion. This is something we might have to do if we end up working together. Why would I try to start a fight with someone I might have to cooperate with soon?

Now granted, I did tease you in my response to your response, and I'll own that and apologize. Sorry for saying cheeky things to wind you up.

We are similar in our points, it's pretty unavoidable because neither of us can be radical in them. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging it.

Anyways, I won't trouble you any further as it does seem like you're pretty keyed up and feeling cornered.

Wishing you the best also. Absolutely no hard feelings here, I'm sorry if my style of typing and response makes you feel that I'm keyed up or whatever. I'm pretty chill!

Have a good one!
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #649617

Hey so how about that Rabbit photo
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #649618

san7890 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:09 pm Hey so how about that Rabbit photo
big chungus

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #649622

let's keep the great maintainer headmincy going by voting in fikou and san
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #649623

kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm -snip-
now wasn't that easy to make less clutter? as a future headmin you will all have to learn.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649624

cybersaber101 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:34 pm
kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm -snip-
now wasn't that easy to make less clutter? as a future headmin you will all have to learn.
But towers are funny...
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #649626

cybersaber101 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:34 pm
kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm
kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm
RaveRadbury wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:53 pm

Wishing you the best also. Absolutely no hard feelings here, I'm sorry if my style of typing and response makes you feel that I'm keyed up or whatever. I'm pretty chill!

Have a good one!
Very cool
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #649627

I think over the last few years enforcement has been approached much tighter in many areas. In many ways this is a great thing - especially for things like rule 11, where two years ago this sort of discourse was commonplace on TG, and completely status quo:
Spoiler:
This drove away new players because of the toxic 4chan-esque atmosphere. That bled into rounds and the same occurred on servers. When you compare that era to today's TG, it's certainly a net improvement.

That said, and what I believe Keith is getting at, is admins are often more hands-on than they need to be. In 2018 I remember regularly getting flossed on by assistants as a noobie sec player, for no real reason other than that I was doing my job which was going against the greytider's goals. But some of my fondest memories are rounds in which this happened. The lawlessness and chaotic atmosphere that nonantags were allowed to engage in, within reason, was a great part of SS13.

Many admins still have this philosophy, and prefer to let things transpire IC naturally. Is the brig timer under 10 minutes? "IC issue, retaliate against sec how you like if it was unjust." Was someone torching you with a welder as an officer? "Feel free to execute them." Did the chemist get attacked after drilling an assistant in the head for breaking into his department? Well, that's how the cookie crumbles!

Now these situations are often treated very differently. I've received bwoinks for as little as 2-minute sentences, because the player ahelped and the admin investigated it seriously, which creates positive reinforcement to ahelp even the most IC of IC issues. Why retaliate IC when you can get the other player bwoinked for 20 minutes over it instead?

The escalation rules have been expanded in a way that they no longer make sense. Players are expected to drag the person who tried to chop their head off to medbay after the fight. Players that are killed or crit are expected to forget the fight ever happened, because the conflict "ended." In practice no one does this, and many admins don't enforce this because it's counterintuitive. If the recommendation is to ahelp every time you are escalated against instead of figuring it out IC, then it just moves the conflict to the admins and takes it away from the round.

So what I think Lukas is trying to argue, is simply that greytiding should be enforced in a more commonsense way. To prevent serious grief against players that ruins their rounds. Not to nitpick at every interaction and conflict that occurs, because this is part and parcel of what drives action and excitement in what would otherwise be a job simulator.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #649628

Choices this year are not too exciting or interesting but I would love to see Rave or Omega win

I probably would like san too but their thread is in plain text and my eyes glazed through trying to read it
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #649630

Mothblocks wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm -snip-

I probably would like san too but their thread is in plain text and my eyes glazed through trying to read it
It’ll be fixed when I get computer access
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #649632

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:53 pm I think over the last few years enforcement has been approached much tighter in many areas. In many ways this is a great thing - especially for things like rule 11, where two years ago this sort of discourse was commonplace on TG, and completely status quo:
Spoiler:
This drove away new players because of the toxic 4chan-esque atmosphere. That bled into rounds and the same occurred on servers. When you compare that era to today's TG, it's certainly a net improvement.

That said, and what I believe Keith is getting at, is admins are often more hands-on than they need to be. In 2018 I remember regularly getting flossed on by assistants as a noobie sec player, for no real reason other than that I was doing my job which was going against the greytider's goals. But some of my fondest memories are rounds in which this happened. The lawlessness and chaotic atmosphere that nonantags were allowed to engage in, within reason, was a great part of SS13.

Many admins still have this philosophy, and prefer to let things transpire IC naturally. Is the brig timer under 10 minutes? "IC issue, retaliate against sec how you like if it was unjust." Was someone torching you with a welder as an officer? "Feel free to execute them." Did the chemist get attacked after drilling an assistant in the head for breaking into his department? Well, that's how the cookie crumbles!

Now these situations are often treated very differently. I've received bwoinks for as little as 2-minute sentences, because the player ahelped and the admin investigated it seriously, which creates positive reinforcement to ahelp even the most IC of IC issues. Why retaliate IC when you can get the other player bwoinked for 20 minutes over it instead?

The escalation rules have been expanded in a way that they no longer make sense. Players are expected to drag the person who tried to chop their head off to medbay after the fight. Players that are killed or crit are expected to forget the fight ever happened, because the conflict "ended." In practice no one does this, and many admins don't enforce this because it's counterintuitive. If the recommendation is to ahelp every time you are escalated against instead of figuring it out IC, then it just moves the conflict to the admins and takes it away from the round.

So what I think Lukas is trying to argue, is simply that greytiding should be enforced in a more commonsense way. To prevent serious grief against players that ruins their rounds. Not to nitpick at every interaction and conflict that occurs, because this is part and parcel of what drives action and excitement in what would otherwise be a job simulator.
This is absolutely how I feel.

Great post.

Without greytiding to spice up the rounds I don't feel that the game experience would be as familiar or as fun- obviously- blatant griefing should be punished, (I feel that it already is to a very good extent) but tiding itself should remain strong. We want conflicts, we want funny thing to happen hell- Engineers are christened and inducted into the creed when they dust their first rider. I want these interactions to stay strong.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #649633

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:22 pm let's keep the great maintainer headmincy going by voting in fikou and san
that would be pretty funny
Mothblocks wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm Choices this year are not too exciting or interesting but I would love to see Rave or Omega win

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #649634

how will this effect the peanut thread quality
► Show Spoiler
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #649635

vote for lukas
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #649639

I think I’d like rave and lukas to win, that’d be a neat triumvirate with spook in the mix (🥳). Wouldn’t mind omega, solely for their takes on training and applicants. Can’t wait to ask some questions.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #649640

kieth4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:40 pm Without greytiding to spice up the rounds I don't feel that the game experience would be as familiar or as fun- obviously- blatant griefing should be punished, (I feel that it already is to a very good extent) but tiding itself should remain strong. We want conflicts, we want funny thing to happen hell- Engineers are christened and inducted into the creed when they dust their first rider. I want these interactions to stay strong.
Just yesterday I got cuffed, fullstripped, and given cat ears as an officer. I then went on a 20 minute revenge plot to catch them, and created a funny little glass jail display of the two people that did it. I could have also had no chill and just ahelped, at which point they would have probably just been asked to uncuff me and return my stuff. But that would have eliminated the entire IC conflict that we had, and the fun story it created.

Players who want to just do their jobs undisturbed with absolutely no conflict or negative experiences are better off playing on a higher RP server. I don't say that in an incendiary way - I've played MRP hundreds of hours myself. You play LRP if you want to take the game a little bit lighter and invite a little chaos into your shift.
Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #649650

san7890 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:19 pm
Mothblocks wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm -snip-

It’ll be fixed when I get computer access
Much better. Still a bit clunky but you would do great in the seat I think
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #649651

only rave talked about silicon policy so +1 for him also pacifism bans sounds like a good idea to laser scalpel shitters
Weston Echard on Sybil
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #649652

I don’t personally get talking about proposed policy in your platform (which is why I don’t have any). I get you can have pre-conceptions about certain policy and really angle through that, but I’d personally just let the questions come in and I’ll work them through.
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #649653

Mothblocks wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:55 am -snip-

Much better. Still a bit clunky but you would do great in the seat I think
What you see as of this moment there is my partially failed attempt to forum-post on mobile. I have a crack team doing Double Blind Studies, Consumer Feedback, UI/UX testing as we speak. It will soon be very palatable.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #649654

Your thoughts on policy topics that come up all the time in discussion like silicon policy are great things to put in, as long as you remember that the most important part of who you pick as head admin is their ability to fight for you and keep on top of things. Rave is the most apt to be talking about policy since they already very much understand that

SpaceSmithers
Byond Username: SpaceSmithers

Post by SpaceSmithers » #649656

who the hell is this SpaceSmithers guy the candidates are talking about
Retired in-game Administrator (Feedback), Wiki Master. PM me with any questions about the wiki.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #649666

I made a thread when I told everyone I wasn't, I know I'm not gonna get voted its more to get my ideas out and spread them.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #649695

pacifism bans will be the hot thing for a week until some shitter realizes they can just release plasma or space the station to get around it and then nobody will ever use them again
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #649696

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 pm pacifism bans will be the hot thing for a week until some shitter realizes they can just release plasma or space the station to get around it and then nobody will ever use them again
Delaminates ur supermatter :flushed: