The admin tires of the innocent (User) blood - now he means to taste his own

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

The admin tires of the innocent (User) blood - now he means to taste his own

Post by BONERMASTER » #650658

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32346

It is rare to see admin infighting on the forum, but recently it has been practically inescapable, terrible calls as well... this is not a good sign. They are seeking more, and their ambitions only grow.

Carry your cross close, and your silverbullets closer.

With blessed regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: The admin tires of the innocent (User) blood - now he means to taste his own

Post by BONERMASTER » #650662

Apologies, I meant to sign it off with ominous regards, that was for a different letter, not this one.

With ominous regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: The admin tires of the innocent (User) blood - now he means to taste his own

Post by sinfulbliss » #650664

NikNakFlak wrote:A single joke complaint in years shouldn't warrant instant FNR approval especially since no prior warning was given nor did it seem like the other headmins cared that much.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=30921
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=31299

Not sure what he meant by years there were two only a few months ago
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #650665

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:40 am
NikNakFlak wrote:A single joke complaint in years shouldn't warrant instant FNR approval especially since no prior warning was given nor did it seem like the other headmins cared that much.

cat years
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #650674

NikNakFlak wrote:Ok
this was my exact reaction reading timber’s response. overall very strange
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650675

He should have said "cope"
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #650685

Oh boy my very own peanut

I was talking about myself. I shitpost every couple of years or so, not on the regular otherwise I'd get in more trouble. Why would I be referring to others?
this was my exact reaction reading timber’s response.
Based
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #650686

admins wear each other down in battle, and when the last weakened warrior remains george melons will appear to snipe them, thus plunging /tg/station into an era of griff and madness
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650688

NikNakFlak wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm Oh boy my very own peanut

I was talking about myself. I shitpost every couple of years or so, not on the regular otherwise I'd get in more trouble. Why would I be referring to others?
this was my exact reaction reading timber’s response.
Based
If i was timber i would unban niknak if he promised to be a good boy
Last edited by Super Aggro Crag on Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #650705

I tried to report your post for insinuating I dox people but I accidentally just warned you instead. I'll get an admin to fix it
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #650706

what did he mean by this
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650708

NikNakFlak wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:17 pm I tried to report your post for insinuating I dox people but I accidentally just warned you instead. I'll get an admin to fix it
I thought you were the guy who tracked down all the ban evaders and collated IPs to make sure they were the same person my bad

i edited my post so as not to insinuate a falsehood my bad i was genuinely operating under mistaken info i apologize
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #650710

I'd like to insinuate niknak is literally a black cat
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #650719

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:24 pm
NikNakFlak wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:17 pm I tried to report your post for insinuating I dox people but I accidentally just warned you instead. I'll get an admin to fix it
I thought you were the guy who tracked down all the ban evaders and collated IPs to make sure they were the same person my bad

i edited my post so as not to insinuate a falsehood my bad i was genuinely operating under mistaken info i apologize
All good, the warning got removed already, timber fixed it immediately, and thanks for the edit
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650723

NikNakFlak wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:48 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:24 pm

All good, the warning got removed already, timber fixed it immediately, and thanks for the edit
i am glad that this could be resolved peacefully
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #650759

i dont care for this crag
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #650761

Armhulen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:33 pm I'd like to insinuate niknak is literally a black cat
what the fuck armhulen you can't just expose niknak like this
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650774

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:31 am i dont care for this crag
Bitch
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #650776

I have no dogs in that fight but I was hoping to see some shit go down and sad to see crag cowered out
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #650780

Could have gone a few bad ways

1. He is provably not a doxer and i lose forum privileges and get blacklisted because they take that very seriously

2. He IS a doxer and doxes me and then every time someone gets ass hurt over my forum posts or horizontaling them in ss13 i get an ar-15 pointed at my head by a swatpig
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #650829

Armhulen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:33 pm I'd like to insinuate niknak is literally a black cat
Why is the fact they are black important?
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #650839

Timber speaks like if you mixed corporate and a lawyer and a robot
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #650844

say the 3 letter word that rhymes with ox and you will be exiled from this land permanently. With MSO being your only entry back in. (0.00001% chance)
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #650857

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:37 pm Could have gone a few bad ways

1. He is provably not a doxer and i lose forum privileges and get blacklisted because they take that very seriously

2. He IS a doxer and doxes me and then every time someone gets ass hurt over my forum posts or horizontaling them in ss13 i get an ar-15 pointed at my head by a swatpig
Just move breh
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #650858

cybersaber101 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:15 am Timber speaks like if you mixed corporate and a lawyer and a robot
Beep boop
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin