EVERYONE ATTENTION: PLEASE ENJOY WATCHING ME SLOWLY STRANGLE LUCY CICERO TO DEATH

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

EVERYONE ATTENTION: PLEASE ENJOY WATCHING ME SLOWLY STRANGLE LUCY CICERO TO DEATH

Post by Kendrickorium » #651398

>lucy cicero detective
>randomly shoots and hits me and philip thomas
>sees me in the bar, holds me up, shoots me three times into crit
>brings me to medbay where I(assistant), the captain, and two doctors are bombed to death
>get revived and fixed up 15 minutes later
>lucy immediately starts dragging me over glass shards as i am deaf and dumb
>tells me its my fault because i moved while i was held up in the bar

is it time, people? do we start ahelping her?

I have a better idea. since we all love lucy, let's all make a mutual pact to make her life as miserable as fucking possible for the entire month of september

who's with me?
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Re: EVERYONE ATTENTION: PLEASE ENJOY WATCHING ME SLOWLY STRANGLE LUCY CICERO TO DEATH

Post by AlamoTurtle » #651400

Lobster gaming.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Re: EVERYONE ATTENTION: PLEASE ENJOY WATCHING ME SLOWLY STRANGLE LUCY CICERO TO DEATH

Post by Capsandi » #651411

Isn't that all detective players though?
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #651412

Capsandi wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:59 pm Isn't that all detective players though?
In my experience shouty johnson is very based and we should all commend him.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #651443

I thought the player report forum was removed
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #651502

Where do you think we are?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #651503

Spoiler:

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #651506

IS THAT REAL?
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #651508

Literally nobody cares
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #651512

Vekter wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:00 pm Literally nobody cares
you arent part of the club manuelmin

stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #651520

get his ass

edit: just had a round where lucy cicero tried to break into my core, as ai, twice because she was infuriated that I didn't like it when she killed humans and tried to make her give up her weapons. She killed my borg and attacked multiple members of security doing so.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #651528

stairmaster wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:27 am get his ass

edit: just had a round where lucy cicero tried to break into my core, as ai, twice because she was infuriated that I didn't like it when she killed humans and tried to make her give up her weapons. She killed my borg and attacked multiple members of security doing so.
I had been meaning to look at that round, actually. I saw the ping go through but wasn't able to log in at the time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #651531

This isn’t the ban requests forum…
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #651534

► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #651544

Joining as detective and randomly shooting people right away is on the same tier as joining as janitor and randomly opening water vapor right away
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Post by Zybwivcz » #651634

Lucy convinced a big-brained admin she had no idea how the brig worked and got me banned.

Still one of the top five SEC officers.
Armhulen wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:13 pm Joining as detective and randomly shooting people right away is on the same tier as joining as janitor and randomly opening water vapor right away
If they didn't want you to shoot people with the detective's gun they wouldn't give the detective a gun to shoot people with.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #651640

Zybwivcz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:29 am Lucy convinced a big-brained admin she had no idea how the brig worked and got me banned.

Still one of the top five SEC officers.
Go whine somewhere else you fucking pissbaby
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #652047

get his ass