Crag gaming

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Crag gaming

Post by Archie700 » #651840

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32441

Crag having his annual gamer moment
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Re: Crag gaming

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #651959

Pandarsenic wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:44 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:30 am People aren't for having Aspergers, or Autism, or similar things. Harassed, maybe, but even then people will usually go "yo dude what the fuck that's not cool".
Unfortunately, this is not precisely correct.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ha ... rt-n538371
https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/07/22/mex ... uthorities
https://nwlc.org/resource/forced-steril ... ed-states/
I'd argue that the first one is more just a "People failed" than "targetted for it", but I'll give you the other two (had no idea about the last one, that is unbelievably fucked up and America needs to fix that shit, holy shit).

I'm still gonna stand by my point overall, but I will definitely concede that part.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #651960

there isnt even any kind of admin conspiracy we just want people to at least try to be respectful

it costs zero effort to be angry at people with words that aren't actually horridly offensive and actually bigoted to people thats really all we're pushing for here
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #651961

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:30 am People aren't for having Aspergers, or Autism, or similar things. Harassed, maybe, but even then people will usually go "yo dude what the fuck that's not cool".

Police arn't going out and rounding up people who livestream minecraft speedruns to lynch so the first one is already wrong.
I got nothing on that one in mexico that's fucking WILD.
The forced sterilization one is bad. Some laws written yonks ago and haven't been taken off the books, even if they arn't enforced they have no place in our society. HOWEVER that isn't murder.

Trust me, I don't like how our society treats the mentally ill/disabled, been hearing about how over here in on the west coast there's been murming about how if you're depressed they'll try to take away your right to own a gun how fucking insane is that?
Image Image
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #651965

I've seen some pretty garbage dick false equivalencies about saying retard this term.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #651967

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:11 am San, please rename this thread title to Big Boy King Bigdick Peanut, thank you
Why
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #651968

the guy literally started it by insulting him first, you cant just randomly shit on people and then go "no thats too far stop you cant say that!" when they shit on you back. thats retarded
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #651969

san7890 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:05 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:11 am San, please rename this thread title to Big Boy King Bigdick Peanut, thank you
Why
read the appeal
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #651970

Crag brought out the girl-dick card. He's innocent.

Also the chemist that instigated against crag is a constant shitter. And probably deserves to be insulted.
-------
The other side of me says I think crag messed up one of my autistic atmos projects before and therefore he deserves to be lynched to the maximum amount that federal law permits
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #651976

1. re: somebody saying they aren't targeted, people with mental disabilities definitely get abused, but I don't necessarily agree with that decision expanding rule 11 re: including them
2. MSO made it clear that being insulting to an admin shouldn't weigh in on punishments but it seems clear it was a factor in this case
3. Appeals likewise aren't supposed to incur retaliation and now we got admins discussing permabanning crag after looking at logs, hate to see it

Why is saying cunt okay but sperg isn't? Saying sperg in polite society probably wouldn't even get a reaction because most people don't even know what the term means.
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #651979

Boot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:57 am

Trust me, I don't like how our society treats the mentally ill/disabled, been hearing about how over here in on the west coast there's been murming about how if you're depressed they'll try to take away your right to own a gun how fucking insane is that?
Honestly that's evidence to me that mentally disabled are more targeted than people in any other protected class. There will never be a discussion outside of stormfront regarding confiscating guns from a minority class of people, but people right now are attempting to codify taking weapons away from people with mental illness, who are statistically 11 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population (and therefore arguably have a greater need for self defense than the mentally well). I still think making it an auto ban re: rule 11 is silly when rule 1 can handle helping anyone being harassed due to having mental problems.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #651980

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:26 am Crag brought out the girl-dick card. He's innocent.

Also the chemist that instigated against crag is a constant shitter. And probably deserves to be insulted.
-------
The other side of me says I think crag messed up one of my autistic atmos projects before and therefore he deserves to be lynched to the maximum amount that federal law permits
i dont think ive ever deliberately messed with an atmos project before, can you remind me what it was? i will apologize
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #651987

May or may not have been you I have terrible memory. Somthing to do with an assistant fumbling with an air alarm
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #651993

As long as the chemist (?) ate a dayban plus a roleban for griefing, bad escalation, and harassment I don't see the issue with a 2 day ban here honestly. That's a pretty lenient and sit-out-able ban for blowing out like that, at most crag could have argued for a note amendment.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #652003

Wait it was fucking nathan lowestone that started shit YET AGAIN? This is fucking pathetic.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652017

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:07 am May or may not have been you I have terrible memory. Somthing to do with an assistant fumbling with an air alarm
wasnt me
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652054

Boot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:57 am

Police arn't going out and rounding up people who livestream minecraft speedruns to lynch so the first one is already wrong.
I got nothing on that one in mexico that's fucking WILD.
The forced sterilization one is bad. Some laws written yonks ago and haven't been taken off the books, even if they arn't enforced they have no place in our society. HOWEVER that isn't murder.

cherry picked links
go back to /pol/
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #652057

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:15 am cherry picked links
go back to /pol/
Sorry, ain't gonna sit by and become the next shield for bullies to hide behind pretending to be doing me any favors. If they wanna ban Crag then they should have the stones just to do that instead of ticketing him out the door the admin staff shouldn't pretend like they care about people with autism.
Image Image
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #652061

I think it's in their own interest that admins care about autists.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #652088

It costs $0 to not be an asshole.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652092

carshalash wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:36 pm Wait it was fucking nathan lowestone that started shit YET AGAIN? This is fucking pathetic.
Nathan is a malice to Manuel's fun
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652111

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:54 pm It costs $0 to not be an asshole.
damn so you must be in crippling debt then because you have negative monies.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #652112

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:00 pm
Crag, if I voice any of my opinions on you, I'll get in trouble for not being at least somewhat objective.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652115

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:03 pm
Crag, if I voice any of my opinions on you, I'll get in trouble for not being at least somewhat objective.
ok?

like this is such a pointless post dude, i already know you're the guy asking to get me permabanned. at least have the stones to announce it publicly instead of trying to weasel word OH I DON'T LIKE YOU BUT I CANT SAY IT UOHHH
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #652124

I don't believe that's correct, actually, but if I go back to actually check for sure it changes from speculation to leaking adminbus.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652125

dont leak adminbus
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #652127

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:02 pm
ok?

like this is such a pointless post dude, i already know you're the guy asking to get me permabanned. at least have the stones to announce it publicly instead of trying to weasel word OH I DON'T LIKE YOU BUT I CANT SAY IT UOHHH
I'm not, but I'm kind of shocked you've lasted this long with how you treat other people. Players tend to side with you because you're ~edgy~ and shit but you're honestly just kind of a dickhead. Nobody deserves to be talked to the way you've been talking to Ayame, and they're not even the first admin you've harassed.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652128

Vekter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:24 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:02 pm
ok?

I'm not, but I'm kind of shocked you've lasted this long with how you treat other people. Players tend to side with you because you're ~edgy~ and shit but you're honestly just kind of a dickhead. Nobody deserves to be talked to the way you've been talking to Ayame, and they're not even the first admin you've harassed.
is that why you feel the need to butt in and start chewing me out and insulting me in asay when another admin is handling my ahelp? because maybe i wouldn't be so hostile to admins if i wasn't dogpiled by the stinky vekterman every time i had a grievance
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #652132

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:20 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:24 am I'm not, but I'm kind of shocked you've lasted this long with how you treat other people. Players tend to side with you because you're ~edgy~ and shit but you're honestly just kind of a dickhead. Nobody deserves to be talked to the way you've been talking to Ayame, and they're not even the first admin you've harassed.
is that why you feel the need to butt in and start chewing me out and insulting me in asay when another admin is handling my ahelp? because maybe i wouldn't be so hostile to admins if i wasn't dogpiled by the stinky vekterman every time i had a grievance
Nah, I shouldn't have done that. I don't have a problem admitting when I make a mistake. I never have. I got mad and overstepped my boundaries.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652133

Vekter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:27 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:24 am I'm not, but I'm kind of shocked you've lasted this long with how you treat other people. Players tend to side with you because you're ~edgy~ and shit but you're honestly just kind of a dickhead. Nobody deserves to be talked to the way you've been talking to Ayame, and they're not even the first admin you've harassed.
Nah, I shouldn't have done that. I don't have a problem admitting when I make a mistake. I never have. I got mad and overstepped my boundaries.
i forgive you for it then i'm sorry for cussing you and ayamepup out
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #652134

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:12 am
That's the problem; you're not, because if you were, you'd stop fucking doing it. I don't give a shit if you apologize to me, I'd much rather you just stop being an asshole in every adminhelp where we don't rule in your favor.
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652140

Vekter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:27 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:12 am
That's the problem; you're not, because if you were, you'd stop fucking doing it. I don't give a shit if you apologize to me, I'd much rather you just stop being an asshole in every adminhelp where we don't rule in your favor.
you define anything that isn't kissing your ass as being "hostile in ahelps" vekter so honestly i'm sorry for whatever event in your life gave you this huge complex and i'm glad i won't have to deal with you shitting on me when i'm trying to play a videogame anymore
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #652197

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:51 am dont leak adminbus
leak admin bus
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #652224

TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:11 pm
leak admin bus
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #652235

nianjiilical wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:07 am
TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:11 pm
leak admin bus
thank you
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #652344

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:11 pm
carshalash wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:36 pm Wait it was fucking nathan lowestone that started shit YET AGAIN? This is fucking pathetic.
I don’t really keep up on people unless they’re causing issues consistently. What have they been doing?
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652468

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 pm
I don’t really keep up on people unless they’re causing issues consistently. What have they been doing?
Nathan lowestone aka the captain/hop that raids the armory at the start of the shift, picks fights with random crewmen, berates security for not valid hunting , spends their chemistry shifts refusing to make medicine and instead makes nitroglycerin.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652471

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:43 pm
Nathan lowestone aka the captain/hop that raids the armory at the start of the shift, picks fights with random crewmen, berates security for not valid hunting , spends their chemistry shifts refusing to make medicine and instead makes nitroglycerin.
oh so that explains why he got pissed off when he said "I'M BUSY WORKING" and i said "you're just sitting alone in a bolted down room jerking off and making meth". he was actually making TNT.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652473

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:46 pm
EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:43 pm
oh so that explains why he got pissed off when he said "I'M BUSY WORKING" and i said "you're just sitting alone in a bolted down room jerking off and making meth". he was actually making TNT.
The only time I've seen them make meds is yesterday when the entirety of medical was asking and even then he Only made like 50 units of libital
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652475

glad that he's allowed to keep playing but i, renowned shitter and bad player, am removed from the community for calling him a sperg for trying to murder me after i trespassed in his workplace for 3 seconds and left when asked
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652476

You could probably re appeal in a month or so tbh
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #652478

Crag got banned for two days unless my math is bad, there isn't anything left to appeal
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652479

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:52 pm You could probably re appeal in a month or so tbh
no my appeal was rejected and the headmins at the time have stated that they are seeking a reason to permanently remove me from the community.