spacelaw outlaw nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

spacelaw outlaw nut

Post by sinfulbliss » #652053

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32452

perhaps the first time enforcing spacelaw has gotten someone noted before ((publicly))

whats the verdict fellas
Spoiler:
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Re: spacelaw outlaw nut

Post by Zybwivcz » #652801

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:19 am 1. “Near wordless arrests”
This is allowed, has always been allowed. It’s not always practical to announce you will be arresting someone before doing so, and the fact “near wordless” is used says to me it wasn’t even wordless. Why include this as a subtle way to neg the player?
:honkman:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #652820

Honestly, I'm pretty interested in seeing how the new Headmeme team rules on this; I think it'll be an interesting first test case for the triumvirate.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #652832

I'm not particularly interested in stupid pissbaby squabbles between heads and sec over MUH THORITY and think both of them should have been told "tough nuts pals" over the incident, but I'm feeling like taking 903 words to vaguepost the phrase "I think you have a grudge against the CMO player and treated them unfairly throughout this altercation" isn't great practice, especially in such an an abysmally minor issue as "I think i had too many points on the gulag sentence I got for picking a fight".
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652841

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:03 pm Honestly, I'm pretty interested in seeing how the new Headmeme team rules on this; I think it'll be an interesting first test case for the triumvirate.
Most interesting to me is how hard they are going to be on the admin duo for fucking this up. There is no question that the note is going to be removed, the reworded one is hilariously deranged if you were to take it seriously, the new-min is just trying to weasel his way out of this mess.

So will they pass it off with a slap on the wrist?
Will they concoct an equally long novel-response slamming their judgement and conduct in this appeal?
Or will they actually deadmin them for failure to uphold standards?
We'll have to see.

With patient regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652844

would anyone like to talk about starsector
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652851

At least pick a good game to derail the thread, like final fantasy 14.

With decent regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #652853

Final fantasy had like two good games after the super Nintendo era
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652856

Headmin response not only glassed over the clown behavior in this appeal, but also seems to allege that the player does have in fact problematic behavior in regards to communication.

The note was overturned, that was the bare minimum and that's exactly what they scored. Oh boy.

With grim regards
-BONERMASTER

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652860

BONERMASTER wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:01 am Headmin response not only glassed over the clown behavior in this appeal, but also seems to allege that the player does have in fact problematic behavior in regards to communication.

The note was overturned, that was the bare minimum and that's exactly what they scored. Oh boy.

With grim regards
-BONERMASTER
I have hope that the clown behavior being called out has been noticed by the two admins browsing this peanut. also, the behavior of the admins wasnt really the point of the appeal (perhaps an admin complaint is in order?) its also entirely possible they were talked to by the bus without it having to be acknowledged

I really liked the FF MMO, it had a fantastic way of bringing community members together randomly for quests and battles, but i lost interest in it, most MMO's dont hold my attention for more than a month or two unfortunately
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #652893

BONERMASTER wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:33 am At least pick a good game to derail the thread, like final fantasy 14.

With decent regards
-BONERMASTER
I feel so out of place because whenever I talk to people about the game it's so rare that anyone else played back in ARR.

But at the same time, it lets me have fun Boomer moments where I tell them stories about how things used to be.

For example! Did you know that in A4S, the primary strategy for one of the mechanics was simply to sacrifice raid members with the lowest DPS, completely bypass the mechanic, and just burst the boss the rest of the way down?

That's technically a Heavensward story, but it still fits, a fun fact a lot of people don't know.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652901

Would you be down to play? I just unlocked red mage yesterday, I have just started playing three days ago, maybe it would be a good time to get yourself familiar with the game again?

With curious regards
-BONERMASTER

CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #652909

Sure, I'd be down sometime. I'm on Crystal, but with the Datacenter Travel stuff, as long as you're on NA I'd be able to visit and play sometime.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #652911

Any WoW players on copium in this thread
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652912

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:12 pm Sure, I'd be down sometime. I'm on Crystal, but with the Datacenter Travel stuff, as long as you're on NA I'd be able to visit and play sometime.
ahh shoot, figures that I should have mentioned, I'm on the EU part of the server. >:/
Well anyhoo, if you feel like going overseas, hit me up!

With continental regards
-BONERMASTER

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #652914

Dax Dupont wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:39 pm The player did nothing wrong
Update:
The player indeed did nothing wrong
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #652934

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:00 pm
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:12 pm Sure, I'd be down sometime. I'm on Crystal, but with the Datacenter Travel stuff, as long as you're on NA I'd be able to visit and play sometime.
ahh shoot, figures that I should have mentioned, I'm on the EU part of the server. >:/
Well anyhoo, if you feel like going overseas, hit me up!

With continental regards
-BONERMASTER
Unfortunate. I wish you luck with the game though! It's a lot of fun! I've been playing it actively since 2014.