When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Post by Kendrickorium » #655722

trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Re: When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Post by trexter555 » #655726

most reasonable manuel player
ChristopherRobin
Byond Username: Christopher Robin

Post by ChristopherRobin » #655727

Seems like the admin got an ahelp, investigated it, found nothing significant, and then told the person who was ahelped against something along the lines of "Hey, someone ahelped you for doing a bad, but there's no real evidence of the bad; be sure not to do the bad and have a great day!" Isn't this how like every ahelp goes when there's no evidence of anything?
This is like Cool Mc Cop saying "Hey kids, don't do drugs." and taking offence to that because it implies you might be thinking about doing drugs.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #655730

me, starting to read: ny-ok.

me, seeing the scroll bar: :nauseated_face:

can I get the spark notes of what exactly warrants the amount of text per post
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655731

FgomDkOXoAMgZrM.jpeg
FgomDkOXoAMgZrM.jpeg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 5155 times
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #655732

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:43 pm FgomDkOXoAMgZrM.jpeg
damn i read the thread because of this
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #655735

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:09 pm viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32691

Words to live by, thanks coach!
Hugs
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #655739

This is literally someone trying to talk their way out of preventing harm as an Asimov borg
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #655754

i can't keep from chuckling over how absurd it is to make a complaint over a ahelp that didn't result in a note or anything.
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #655757

Cobby wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:37 pm me, starting to read: ny-ok.

me, seeing the scroll bar: :nauseated_face:

can I get the spark notes of what exactly warrants the amount of text per post
tl;dr

clown is in med and cmo is kicking them out and accidentally harm batons the person 1 time in front of the borg and the borg doesn't do anything about it.

Then the borg (allegedly) leaves to go look for tools for the CMO to upgrade them with during which time the CMO gets into the fight with the same dude again and beats the fuck out of him.
The borg then (allegedly) returns after the fight is over and the clown is already in crit and heals him. Then the detective comes and cuffs/searches the clown.

The admin verbally warned (no note) the borg about preventing harm.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #655758

I think that if your willing to write this much text over something like this then your a loser and need to touch grass ASAP
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #655759

It is annoying when an admin pms you and you need to stop what you are doing to response only for it to be a nothing burger and the admin to be like "Well you didnt but anything wrong by the rules per say but still don't do that." But writing a fucking harry potter book about it is fucking pointless.
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #655760

I- I don't think it's that much text, jeesh
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
KLOWNPLEASEWORK
Byond Username: BrokenMan120

Post by KLOWNPLEASEWORK » #655761

TheSmallBlue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:01 am I- I don't think it's that much text, jeesh
my dude this is literally a whole ass book
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #655762

I ain't readin that.png
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #655763

you're really out here arguing about some guy saying "in future"
you gotta like, get into weightlifting or something man your skin is the thickness of cheesecloth
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #655764

I don't think this non incident needed all of this.
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655766

TheSmallBlue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:01 am I- I don't think it's that much text, jeesh
why did you even argue about someone wagging your finger at you
what is the point of all this
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #655768

Holy shit it’s so lame to see 10 people regurgitate the same point over and over. Wahh it’s long wahh why do you care so much.

Here’s the point of their grievance. Because, objectively speaking, they shouldn’t have been warned. This is quite common in some ahelps. The admin bwoinks you, you explain your side of things, and after being satisfied in your explanation, instead of saying, “that’s checks out, cheers,” the admin will say something like, “alright, just in the future be sure not to do X Y Z.” If you did nothing wrong this shouldn’t really be said.

The reason it can possibly be “more than just annoying” is that this is often how notes get added. Needing to keep something in mind for the future - like not doing X Y Z - is exactly the type of thing notes are used for.
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655773

do we really have to argue over whether "someone telling you to not ignore human harm" is complaint-worthy
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655793

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:42 pm Holy shit it’s so lame to see 10 people regurgitate the same point over and over. Wahh it’s long wahh why do you care so much.

Here’s the point of their grievance. Because, objectively speaking, they shouldn’t have been warned. This is quite common in some ahelps. The admin bwoinks you, you explain your side of things, and after being satisfied in your explanation, instead of saying, “that’s checks out, cheers,” the admin will say something like, “alright, just in the future be sure not to do X Y Z.” If you did nothing wrong this shouldn’t really be said.

The reason it can possibly be “more than just annoying” is that this is often how notes get added. Needing to keep something in mind for the future - like not doing X Y Z - is exactly the type of thing notes are used for.
this is a great thread, I'm very proud of it.
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #655794

Archie700 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 am why did you even argue about someone wagging your finger at you
what is the point of all this
It's two things I have an issue with.
At first I thought they warned me because I didn't do anything in a situation for which I wasn't even there to see, which warrants a complaint I'm sure you'd agree, but then it turns out they warned me because the CMO accidentally harm-batoned the clown once and I didn't do anything about it. Which is, like, fucking stupid right? What precedent does this state? "As a cyborg you have to be an annoying dick screaming Human Harm at even the slightest hint of even the most clear accidental harm". I don't wanna be forced to be an annoying dick when I play sillicon, so I complain.

There's this culture within admins that I've noticed in which if you get bwoinked for breaking a rule, then you explain that you did not, in fact, break that rule or did anything wrong at all, you still get the whole "In The Future" spill when it's not deserved at all.
sinfulbliss explained it best:
sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:42 pm This is quite common in some ahelps. The admin bwoinks you, you explain your side of things, and after being satisfied in your explanation, instead of saying, “that’s checks out, cheers,” the admin will say something like, “alright, just in the future be sure not to do X Y Z.” If you did nothing wrong this shouldn’t really be said.

So yeah that's it
Comm from
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #655795

Here's the ticket for anyone curious, I've made it public on banbus too. No idea why banbus isn't mentioned anywhere in the FNR pinned posts.

From Ticket #18 during round 193562 on Manuel
Ticket opened at 2022-11-02 05:30:28 by harricross
Log:
05:30:28: Ticket Opened by-harricross: Hey there, what happened between you and the clown while they asked you to let them go after being beat somewhat half to death by the CMO and Mime?
05:32:31: Reply from-smallblue: I don't remember that at all? I did remember the CMO beating the mime for breaking in but they never got HARMFUL, only knocked them down with their baton, they always just grabbed them and threw them out. Last I saw the clown has a reactive teleport armor or something like such, and every time the cmo tried knocking em out with their baton they were teleported away. Clown ended up leaving by themselves if I remember correctly.##I don't have the memory of even touching the clown in the first place, even less of them telling me to let them go?
05:32:47: Reply from-smallblue: beating the clown* sorry
05:34:07: Reply from-harricross: It was very early into the shift where they were buckle cuffed to the stasisbed.
05:36:21: Reply from-smallblue: First time I saw the clown in the entire shift was them being past the medical lobby in front of the chemistry door before the cmo brought them down, force grabbed them then threw them out of medical. Next memory I have of them is the teleporter one, as far as I know between those two situations the clown got labor camp'd and came back. I don't think I saw them in between those two events at all
05:36:56: Reply from-harricross: Alright, so you never saw them get physically harmed at all?
05:38:06: Reply from-smallblue: At one point I THINK I saw the clown dead in the medical lobby, but I didn't see the actual way they died, I had gone to medical since the CMO told me he had researched upgrades for me and when I came back clown was dead. Ai asked me about it on binary and I told them that I didn't see anything, cus I hadn't. I'm not sure it was the clown though, I fear I might be misremembering
05:46:35: Reply from-harricross: Okay, a lot was happening at once - so I don't really fault you for not gathering the whole picture. In the future if you see it happen, please make sure that humans being harmed are taken away from their aggressors instead of keeping them in their presence. Other than that, thank you for your detailed response.
05:46:52: Resolved by harricross
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.14.0
Comm from
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #655796

TheSmallBlue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:19 pm
05:46:35: Reply from-harricross: Okay, a lot was happening at once - so I don't really fault you for not gathering the whole picture. In the future if you see it happen, please make sure that humans being harmed are taken away from their aggressors instead of keeping them in their presence. Other than that, thank you for your detailed response.
Yeah this is annoying and patronizing. I don't fault admins for doing it but if the player doesn't need a warning then don't give them one.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655811

HOW TO PLAY ASIMOV BORG AND AI

1. SEE HARM
2. SCREAM "HUMAN HARM"
3. CONTINUE ONTO YOUR BUSINESS AFTER HARM HAS BEEN RESOLVED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #655847

Ladies and gentlemen i am sad to tell you that I only realized after the second post that this complaint was a waste of time to read
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #655849

Archie700 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:23 pm do we really have to argue over whether "someone telling you to not ignore human harm" is complaint-worthy
There's no such thing as "complaint-worthy," the complaint forum is for players that have an issue with an admin's conduct and want to bring it to their attention.

They took issue with being warned for something they claimed to have never done, and that's understandable. I don't think it was a personal attack though, it was just the admin being unsure as to what happened exactly and playing it safe with a warning. Still, they should have been given the benefit of the doubt, especially since their "ignoring harm" only amounted to watching a single accidental harmbaton (why would CMO switch back to stun mode if they wanted to harm?)
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655860

They were already given the benefit of the doubt.
The final message was essentially "OK there were a lot of things so I'm guessing you didn't actually see that, so I'm letting you off with a reminder that you should at least take them off people who harm if you actually see it."
Not even a note. And I'm very sure no other admin would comb through all the ahelp logs for this the next time they get in trouble.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #655861

you could have written an elaborate backstory for your OC with those ten thousand words but instead you did this
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #655867

Least unhinged catgirl Manuel player
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #655868

Archie700 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:50 pm The final message was essentially "OK there were a lot of things so I'm guessing you didn't actually see that, so I'm letting you off with a reminder that you should at least take them off people who harm if you actually see it."
If I get reminded of something it implies I needed to be reminded, if I did nothing wrong then why am I being reminded of a rule I didn't break. "In the future please be sure to follow Asimov law 1" doesn't make sense unless you ran afoul of that rule.

It also puts the player in a weird spot. If you say "ok sorry will do" then you're implying you did something wrong. That's probably best for avoiding confrontation but also you might catch a note that way. If you respond trying to explain how you were already acting with [reminder] in mind, you sound like you're being sort of difficult and overly defensive.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #655870

Archie700 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:50 pm The final message was essentially "OK there were a lot of things so I'm guessing you didn't actually see that, so I'm letting you off with a reminder that you should at least take them off people who harm if you actually see it."
It wasn't though. It was a warning that I had done something wrong, or at least it came off as one.
"In the future" makes it seem like I wasn't already doing the thing in the past, it's something I need to "fix" in my future rounds. The "other than that" at the end makes it seem that it was the only thing worth noting. If you're gonna put attention on it, then it's clearly not a friendly reminder but a warning to not repeat said thing in the future.
Archie700 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:50 pm Not even a note. And I'm very sure no other admin would comb through all the ahelp logs for this the next time they get in trouble.
It's still worth complaining about for the possibility of like, it happening again with the same admin and officially getting a note, or it happening with another admin and them being all like "oh this happened before" in admin chat.

Either way the point is simple, it came off as a warning, I didn't deserve a warning. If it was a reminder then it's understandable, thus why headmins ruled that way
Comm from
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #655874

Being wrong (in this case not being attentive enough) but not being malicious is still fair for noting, so in the context of not getting a note, this is a nothingburger.

If you presumably missed harm again then yeah it should be noted down you need to pay attention when youre on the role that needs to be more attentive than the others.
sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:42 pm Holy shit it’s so lame to see 10 people regurgitate the same point over and over. Wahh it’s long wahh why do you care so much.

You allegedly just truncated it down to a few lines, so my grievance is they didnt take the time to shorten it. I only care because I used to have to read it, and understanding situations is how you get better at maneuvering them in the future. It dilutes the point when people have to sift through a bunch of text for something clearly you were able to summarize in a few lines.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #655876

Cobby wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:09 pm Being wrong (in this case not being attentive enough) but not being malicious is still fair for noting
This is the point at issue though. Hindsight is 20/20, it's very easy to say "maybe you should have predicted the CMO was going to kill the clown since they did, in fact, end up killing the clown." In reality all they had to go off of was... The CMO expressing the intent to non-harmfully stun the clown. Unless you can argue every borg should stalk sec officers while they're making an arrest, there's no good argument they were being inattentive.
Spoiler:
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655889

This whole deal doesn't really hold its weight as a complaint buuuuut, at the same time, I can't imagine a better way for it to get attention.

People often fail doing what they intend to do since this is a game, and the majority of us get used to this, dismissing certain actions, voluntarily or not.

Maybe an officer wanted to stun that tider with a baton, but pressed right click instead of left click, "oops". Maybe that lizard paramedic wanted to help that human mime off the ground, but they had combat mode on, so they knocked them down instead, doing some brute damage in the process. Mime (hopefully) isn't going to kill the paramedic because of that punch to their face, they'll most likely understand it was a mistake. A borg passing by isn't going to assume the lizard paramedic needs to be spaced because he dared to harm a human.

If a borg had to immediately assume malice every time a single accidental harmful action is taken against someone, be it accidental or not, and get in the middle even when they aren't needed, that'd become an administrative mess, right?

Borgs have wiggle room for interpreting scenarios and this is something that's been repeated over and over as the intended way to play them. The warning insinuates this isn't the case, and it obviously rubbed the complainant in the wrong way, as they didn't even know at the time why they were being warned. The bwoinking sound is powerful and can put many on edge, use it sparingly.

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655928

I don't get pissed off when the police pull me over due to an active amber alert and then remind me to be careful out there after our interaction but I mean... I guess?

I'd hope we can see or come to see the intentions with this.
Hugs
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655938

Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:10 pm I don't get pissed off when the police pull me over due to an active amber alert and then remind me to be careful out there after our interaction but I mean... I guess?

Eh, it'd be more like a cop pulling you over cause he thought you had a dim light, then came close, inspected the light for 10 minutes, and after realizing he was wrong, still warned you and went on a tirade about how wrong is to go around with lights out, with a scolding tone, wasting your time and making you feel bad for no reason.

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655939

Agux909 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:22 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:10 pm I don't get pissed off when the police pull me over due to an active amber alert and then remind me to be careful out there after our interaction but I mean... I guess?

Eh, it'd be more like a cop pulling you over cause he thought you had a dim light, then came close, inspected the light for 10 minutes, and after realizing he was wrong, still warned you and went on a tirade about how wrong is to go around with lights out, with a scolding tone, wasting your time and making you feel bad for no reason.
My B I had intended to specify that it was about some of the stuff in this thread since my last post.
Hugs
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655941

It's more like the cop pulling you over for having no light, finding out your light was just dim, remind you to watch your light and drive away, and then you decide to go to the police station to complain that the cop is somehow bad for pulling you over and gently reminding you.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655942

No my analogy is better, yours sucks.

Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #655944

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:01 am HOW TO PLAY ASIMOV BORG AND AI

1. SEE HARM
2. SCREAM "HUMAN HARM"
3. CONTINUE ONTO YOUR BUSINESS AFTER HARM HAS BEEN RESOLVED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
As a AI main, there is nothing else you can do
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655945

Agux909 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:22 pm No my analogy is better, yours sucks.
In the end its all a matter of perspective, both can be right.
Hugs
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #655947

Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:06 pm
Agux909 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:22 pm No my analogy is better, yours sucks.
In the end its all a matter of perspective, both can be right.
Both can’t be right, just fight to the death.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #655951

We need more analogies
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655958

Good idea.
Hugs
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655982

Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655984

In that case it's time for someone to explain in minecraft terms and for someone to explain in TF2 terms and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain in Titanfall terms and for someone to explain in Plumbworld terms and for someone to explain in Don't Starve terms and for someone to explain in Terraria terms and for someone to explain in priate langfuage and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain Dwarf Fortress trms and for someone to explain in SS13 terms and for someone to explain in HoMM3 terms and for someone to explain in Python terms and for someone to explain in Dark Souls II terms and for someone to explain in Dead Cells terms and for someone to explain in legal terms.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #655993

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:26 pm In that case it's time for someone to explain in minecraft terms and for someone to explain in TF2 terms and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain in Titanfall terms and for someone to explain in Plumbworld terms and for someone to explain in Don't Starve terms and for someone to explain in Terraria terms and for someone to explain in priate langfuage and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain Dwarf Fortress trms and for someone to explain in SS13 terms and for someone to explain in HoMM3 terms and for someone to explain in Python terms and for someone to explain in Dark Souls II terms and for someone to explain in Dead Cells terms and for someone to explain in legal terms.
can you explain this in basketball terms
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #656014

san7890 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:07 am
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:26 pm In that case it's time for someone to explain in minecraft terms and for someone to explain in TF2 terms and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain in Titanfall terms and for someone to explain in Plumbworld terms and for someone to explain in Don't Starve terms and for someone to explain in Terraria terms and for someone to explain in priate langfuage and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain Dwarf Fortress trms and for someone to explain in SS13 terms and for someone to explain in HoMM3 terms and for someone to explain in Python terms and for someone to explain in Dark Souls II terms and for someone to explain in Dead Cells terms and for someone to explain in legal terms.
I prefer hockey terms myself.
Hugs
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #656016

san7890 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:07 am
how about you explain it in headmin terms first
► Show Spoiler