An e-boy you say? To the hounds with you

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

An e-boy you say? To the hounds with you

Post by TheSmallBlue » #656990

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32819

What even is an Iain
Last edited by TheSmallBlue on Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: An e-boy you say? To the hounds ye go

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #656997

Look like he misread Ian as lain.
Tl;dr hos tells Ian to attack newbie chap's IC friend, chap thinks Ian is actually dangerous and crits the hos somehow(????), proceeds to die and ahelp, ahelp quickly degenerates into arguing about bathwater
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #657001

Killing Ian is a time-honored tradition of you being fucking murdered in response.

I once deliberately decapped and not have a revved cook revived for killing Ian.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657008

Ok I dove into the logs here's what happened:

Complaint guy (hereby referred to as guy 1, guy prime) goes chap, his religion is about gamer girl bath water. Guy Prime asks in comms if anyone wants to join his bath water religion, Guy 2 (hereby known as FemmeGuy) says yeah sure.
FemmeGuy becomes an apostle of sorts to Guy Prime's religion, wants to become a femboy (thus why I called them FemmeGuy) and sell femboy bath water. After dressing up, Guy Prime and FemmeGuy go to the HoP line to get FemmeGuy's job name or name name changed. HoP line is manned by the HoS (hereby known as KillGuy). FemmeGuy goes "hey cutie", KillGuy goes KILL HIM I GOTTA KILL HIM (I added the caps but he did say this) and bursts out of the HoP office and starts shoving FemmeGuy to the fucking floor. Guy Prime defends his apostle via shoving KillGuy, til Ian (who was commanded by KillGuy via pointing towards people i assume) starts attacking FemmeGuy.

FemmeGuy somehow gets the pepperspray and sprays KillGuy with it, Guy Prime helps by stunlocking KillGuy, and he in return starts pointing towards Guy Prime, commanding Ian to fuck him up, which Ian starts doing.
Once Ian is attacking Guy Prime, Guy Prime goes "why are you attacking" before KillGUy shoves him to the ground. Ian keeps attacking Guy Prime until he pulls out an ancient spear, kills Ian, and attacks KillGuy.

Yaddah yaddah yaddah KillGuy turns it around and starts shoving Guy Prime (only shoves no attacks), eventually FemmeGuy throws a pie in KillGuy's face and he starts shoving KillGuy while Guy Prime attacks him with a spear. KillGuy goes into crit (doesn't die) and Guy Prime (who was at low health because of Ian) ends up being attacked and killed by two other people.

Killguy is epi'd, FemmeGuy is fine overall (femboys are the most robust players out there) and Guy Prime is revived in medical, where he begins the ticket in question.
Comm from
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657009

So basically IC issue where everyone is a denthead
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657010

HoS really didn't have a valid reason to start shoving FemmeGuy, I checked the logs at no point did they interact before so its not like they were wanted or anything. The HoS literally saw "hey cutie" and immediately responded with "KILL HIM" which yknow, excessive. There's something to say about proper escalation in there but I'm too lazy to look up the rules, either way I do think it's valid that Guy Prime would ahelp, and there's no real reason for the admin to be such a dick in the messages.
Comm from
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657012

Yeah honestly after I thought about it a bit it's a case of HoS being a shitter
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #657013

Thanks for translating, I hate it when people post incomprehensible threads.
Archie700 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:08 am Killing Ian is a time-honored tradition of you being fucking murdered in response.
Context matters; someone was making Ian attack people, so it's not covered by the "If you kill pets for no reason other than to upset people" clause.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657015

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:12 am HoS really didn't have a valid reason to start shoving FemmeGuy, I checked the logs at no point did they interact before so its not like they were wanted or anything. The HoS literally saw "hey cutie" and immediately responded with "KILL HIM" which yknow, excessive. There's something to say about proper escalation in there but I'm too lazy to look up the rules, either way I do think it's valid that Guy Prime would ahelp, and there's no real reason for the admin to be such a dick in the messages.
I posted that for you. First paragraph of Escalation Policy.

Yeah HoS basically attacked a femboy for existing.
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657016

[2022-11-22 22:38:27.560] SAY: 22:38:27.560] SAY: AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) "hey cutie" (Command Hallway (95,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:31.330] EMOTE: 22:38:31.330] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:31.530] EMOTE: 22:38:31.530] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:35.116] SAY: 22:38:35.116] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "kill him" (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))

this interaction is so fucking funny to me though
Comm from
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657019

Honestly this entire thing could be avoided if you could just say "please explain from start to finish what happened" and don't interrupt
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #657023

Deserved killing. Chap was a weirdo freak.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #657024

Siccing Ian on the chaplain and his follower was a great roleplay response to being offered weirdo bathwater. Very cute to use Ian for that.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #657025

wait, this is an admin complaint? When I first saw it I thought it was a lame ban appeal...but a complaint? Against Iain, one of Terry's best admins?
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657031

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:47 am Siccing Ian on the chaplain and his follower was a great roleplay response to being offered weirdo bathwater. Very cute to use Ian for that.
Not really what happened though, they got called a cutie and immediately sent the hound.
Also dunno how much of a right you have to call these people weirdos considering the stuff you've defended in the past
Comm from
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657033

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:56 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:47 am Siccing Ian on the chaplain and his follower was a great roleplay response to being offered weirdo bathwater. Very cute to use Ian for that.

Also dunno how much of a right you have to call these people weirdos considering the stuff you've defended in the past
holy shit, what a based response. Going for the throat.
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #657036

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:58 am wait, this is an admin complaint? When I first saw it I thought it was a lame ban appeal...but a complaint? Against Iain, one of Terry's best admins?
Even the best can make mistakes.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: An e-boy you say? To the hounds with you

Post by Agux909 » #657037

What even is this complaint about? That Iain didn't rule on their favour and punish the HoS? Tbh, Iain could have avoided themself lot of trouble and 30 minutes of wasted time by just saying "I'll look into it". But then people complain about admins not interacting enough in tickets...

This was an IC issue 100% and everyone involved acted poorly. HoS might have slightly broken escalation by sending Ian to attack, but he paid for it when he was sent into crit, then after that the Chaplain died to bystanders who I guess lacked context and just saw 2 guys killing the HoS. Regardless, he was revived, and everyone else was healed back up, right?

In which alternative world does this hold ground as a complaint? We actually need more admins like Iain, that let IC events play out without feeling the need to intercede every time they can to flex their powers. Like what happened in the Seth/Thomas toxins fiasco.

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #657056

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:58 am wait, this is an admin complaint? When I first saw it I thought it was a lame ban appeal...but a complaint? Against Iain, one of Terry's best admins?
Extremely valid complaint, he brings up that security can NOT be bad, like, 240 times, despite the fact that it's entirely possible for antags to dress up as Security.

Does Security just pointing at someone, saying "Kill him" and then trying to kill him sound like something that a real, genuine Security Officer would do? Not really. So acting on the limited information available to him, it's entirely reasonable to fight him. Iain might be a good Terrymin, but you have to admit he fucked up in this case.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #657057

that could have easily been a changeling disguised perfectly as Nowell so any arguments on "security is 100% the good guys" doesn't work
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #657059

like if i come up to you IRL and go "hi hello i'd like to be your friend" and 20 minutes later the cops wanna shit on me, you're going to attack the cops because you've known me for 20 minutes?
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #657061

deserved for being a degen
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #657062

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:25 am What even is an Iain
lain is an anime girl who is actually the internet
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657065

The ahelp conservation is an example of how miscommunication and incomplete information can turn a report of bad escalation into a cluster fuck.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657067

I've now taken a look at the logs and it seems to me that this complaint doesn't hold too much merit.

They were acting like weirdos and some some weirdo shit and then got punished for it!

It's not like they were just being normal law abiding individuals. His friend was a freak talking about eboy bathwater and this guy jumped in. There's no basis for a complaint. If you think there is find me in game and talk about weirdo bathwater shit in front of me. You can make another admin complaint when the admins don't ban me for beating your weirdo ass up.
Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #657081

i dunt liek freaky weirdoz :cry: :)
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #657083

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:33 pm
like if i come up to you IRL and go "hi hello i'd like to be your friend" and 20 minutes later the cops wanna shit on me, you're going to attack the cops because you've known me for 20 minutes?
hi hello, I'd like to be your friend.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #657087

Archie700 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:02 am Honestly this entire thing could be avoided if you could just say "please explain from start to finish what happened" and don't interrupt
My favorite lines include hits like

- Could you tell me how your conflict with [other person] started
- Did you have any other significant interaction with [other person] this round
- Is there anything else important you think I should know about
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #657088

FiVLhpbVsAAKWm-.jpeg
FiVLhpbVsAAKWm-.jpeg (14.19 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #657090

Tearling wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:27 am
hi hello, I'd like to be your friend.
Unironically, yes. You should attack the cops with someone you met in that round and RPed with for 20 minutes, because the alternative is throwing down with someone that was already your friend, and metafriending bad, being inclusive of random players, good.

This whole thing sounds IC issue as heck and the bathwater gimmick seems like one of those things where you leave yourself open to someone justifiably clubbing you, ala horny jail.
pfp by AspEv
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657104

I think you people are missing the point, while sure the hos could've absolutely demolished those two because of their bath water shenanigans, he actually just. Started beating the shit out of them BEFORE they could've possibly known they had anything to do with bath water.

The chap did ask people to join his religion, but that's it, at no point did the other guy say he was part of the religion, hos just hears the other person say "hey cutie" and immediately starts shoving them and attacking them via Ian
Comm from
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657105

TheSmallBlue wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm I think you people are missing the point, while sure the hos could've absolutely demolished those two because of their bath water shenanigans, he actually just. Started beating the shit out of them BEFORE they could've possibly known they had anything to do with bath water.

The chap did ask people to join his religion, but that's it, at no point did the other guy say he was part of the religion, hos just hears the other person say "hey cutie" and immediately starts shoving them and attacking them via Ian
I'm looking at the logs, doesn't he only attack AFTER it's said;

[2022-11-22 22:38:40.534] SAY: 22:38:40.534] SAY: AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) "you want e-girl femboy water?" (Command Hallway (95,129,2))

[2022-11-22 22:38:44.266] SAY: 22:38:44.266] SAY: TwiggyJr/(Effie Jihn) "Would you like to join, the E-gril bathwater religion" (Command Hallway (96,127,2))

He says he's got to kill him but he only asks to be let out and attacks after these comments.

(Unless I'm misreading the logs.)
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657112

Oh shit you're right actually, I read

Code: Select all

[2022-11-22 22:38:31.330] EMOTE: 22:38:31.330] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:31.530] EMOTE: 22:38:31.530] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:35.116] SAY: 22:38:35.116] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "kill him" (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:38.154] SAY: 22:38:38.154] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "i gotta" (Head of Personnel's Office (97,131,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:40.032] SAY: 22:38:40.032] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "kill him" (Head of Personnel's Office (97,132,2)) 
as him already dead set on killing the femboy but it could've been just an empty threat / joke. Though you could also argue this is him commanding Ian to attack, and if so he's over-escalating. no idea
Comm from
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657124

In this case he's not commanding ian because the command is sic(?) I think.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657125

In this case he's not commanding ian because the command is sic(?) I think.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #657128

kieth4 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:57 pm In this case he's not commanding ian because the command is sic(?) I think.
"Kill" and "attack" work too.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #657129

kieth4 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:57 pm In this case he's not commanding ian because the command is sic(?) I think.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #657130

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #657136

This is a thinly veiled ban request
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #657137

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:21 pm
"Kill" and "attack" work too. x3
the blessed triple post
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657150

saprasam wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:53 am
the blessed triple post
My bad! But regardless the door wasn't open so it couldn't go sicko mode
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657153

kieth4 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 am
the blessed triple post
[2022-11-22 22:38:46.595] SAY: 22:38:46.595] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "please let me out" (Head of Personnel's Office (95,133,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:50.333] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (94,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:51.123] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) kicks AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:51.124] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:52.231] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) grabbed AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (94,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:54.323] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) broke grab AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (90,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:56.022] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (91,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.099] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) kicks AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.100] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.667] ATTACK: TwiggyJr/(Effie Jihn) shoved Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (95,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.047] EMOTE: 22:38:59.047] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Command Hallway (92,126,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.083] ATTACK: *no key*/(Ian) attacked AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (92,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.894] ATTACK: *no key*/(Ian) attacked AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 93.3) (Command Hallway (92,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:39:00.169] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) grabbed *no key*/(Ian) passive grab (NEWHP: 20) (Command Hallway (91,126,2))
[2022-11-22 22:39:00.448] ATTACK: TwiggyJr/(Effie Jihn) shoved Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,126,2))

It's a confusing mess, but it seems like Nowell pointed at him for Ian to attack
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #657154

Archie700 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:26 am
kieth4 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 am

This is after the weirdo freakazoid comments.
the blessed triple post
[2022-11-22 22:38:46.595] SAY: 22:38:46.595] SAY: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) "please let me out" (Head of Personnel's Office (95,133,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:50.333] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (94,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:51.123] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) kicks AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:51.124] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:52.231] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) grabbed AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (94,129,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:54.323] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) broke grab AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (90,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:56.022] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (91,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.099] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) kicks AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.100] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) shoved AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:57.667] ATTACK: TwiggyJr/(Effie Jihn) shoved Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (95,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.047] EMOTE: 22:38:59.047] EMOTE: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) points at Halbert Vainstein (Command Hallway (92,126,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.083] ATTACK: *no key*/(Ian) attacked AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (92,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:38:59.894] ATTACK: *no key*/(Ian) attacked AyeBlinchik/(Halbert Vainstein) (NEWHP: 93.3) (Command Hallway (92,127,2))
[2022-11-22 22:39:00.169] ATTACK: Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) grabbed *no key*/(Ian) passive grab (NEWHP: 20) (Command Hallway (91,126,2))
[2022-11-22 22:39:00.448] ATTACK: TwiggyJr/(Effie Jihn) shoved Account name contains reserved/(Nowell Petrov) (NEWHP: 100) (Command Hallway (93,126,2))

It's a confusing mess, but it seems like Nowell pointed at him for Ian to attack
This is after the weirdo freakazoid comments.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657155

I'll probably just shut the window, lie down on the chair and cry softly if I saw them myself.
This was just an IC Issue that did not need that dragged out conversation in ahelp and was solved by two people dying for their sins.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #657176

Dax Dupont wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:43 am This is a thinly veiled ban request
It's pretty obviously an admin complaint.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #657205

That's a lot of funny colors too bad i ain't reading them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #657206

I spent hours making the funny colors fuck you
Comm from