Self entitled, impatient, illiterate, rude, annoying flashbanging RD owned.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Self entitled, impatient, illiterate, rude, annoying flashbanging RD owned.

Post by Turbonerd » #657517

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32849

I hate these kinds of people so much. Nothing more annoying than a shitter that runs into the department when an airlock is open, or a fucking head of staff (really?) abusing their power to try and steal something from the department.

What's also cringe is toemas and the other people "playfighting". It's really cringe and NRPlike when people fight each other in their departments and not in the boxing ring or holodeck. Literally no one outside of their metagroup knows that their fighting (and RD flashbanging them) is friendly and consensual, and I don't think RD being their friends is justification to throw a flashbang at them.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Self entitled, impatient, illiterate, rude, annoying flashbanging RD owned.

Post by Timberpoes » #657518

Using tgstation to randomly fight your friends simply because they're your friends and not because of any actual RP reason is quintessential NRP shitter behaviour.

My perspective is that it's breaking the rules everyone else is following under the collective agreement that as long as nobody ahelps you can do whatever you want. Or if not rule breaking, is degrading the roleplay environment below even the already low minimum standards of LRP.

Before I get totally misunderstood, I'm not saying that fighting your friends is inherently bad or an immediate rule break.

I simply think it requires more IC effort put in that "we're LARPing Hunger Games in Medbay" or "kill friends in hallways is funni" - Rage cages, dedicated fighting arenas and the holodeck are classic areas where players who just want to fight for the joy of kicking eachother's asses have the IC and OOC freedoms to do so. The effort of it making at least some sense IC detatches it from "lul I'm so quirky and random" OOC-influenced behaviour.

Or fuck off and fight in Lavaland. As long as you don't kill any unwilling shaft miners, you can bomb, explode, shoot and otherwise griff eachother until you're all a pile of dust next to a megafauna.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #657519

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:15 pmOr fuck off and fight in Lavaland. As long as you don't kill any unwilling shaft miners, you can bomb, explode, shoot and otherwise griff eachother until you're all a pile of dust next to a megafauna.
But Timber, we have to be seen in the main halls, me and my friend are so effing quirky and we have to show everyone we have friends *sound of me and my friend laughing in our discord call*

By the way, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, and check out my IG @insertextrovertusernamehere2003
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #657525

Deserved note + adminbus, people NRP fighting their "friends" is a stupid trend that deserves a little bit of IC brain damage. Use your words people, this isn't fortnite battle royale you're allowed to ask people for shit.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657529

all the actual real shittery i see helplesscrane commit involves their "friends" in game

this often leads to actual VERY REAL NEGATIVE impacts on peoples' rounds, weather it be the people they know or innocent bystanders

i've put up with their shit enough and no longer wish to even play when I see them logged in, they contribute absolutely nothing positive to a round and are akin to letting a 5 year old running around making a mess because "look how cute and funny they are" it's cute and funny until it fucks up your entire round due to the random nature of events in the game.

who wants to tell vekter that the next round they were using their newfound knowledge to toss bombs into medbay as a nonantag?
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #657537

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:42 pm all the actual real shittery i see helplesscrane commit involves their "friends" in game

this often leads to actual VERY REAL NEGATIVE impacts on peoples' rounds, weather it be the people they know or innocent bystanders

i've put up with their shit enough and no longer wish to even play when I see them logged in, they contribute absolutely nothing positive to a round
I'm just going to quote kendrick here instead of saying what I would ideally like to say about helplesscrane and thomas
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #657539

I hope this isn't the same player who was playing 'Chowder Chowder' a few nights ago, because they seem to have made a lot of enemies very fast for someone I just noticed playing this week (though I haven't been on much lately so they may not be that new) and in the interactions I had with them (loyalists in a rev round which was so fun i tried posting about it in that stories of awesome thread before the forums ate my paragraphs) they didn't mind stopping for a moment to actually plan out how 2 people were going to stop a mostly revolutionary station which is teamwork / rp I'd like to see the rest of sybil capable of instead of throwing themselves at a problem before they or it breaks. I'm guessing they were told to change their last name cause of naming rules but if this isn't them disregard all that.
As for the note, coming across 2 fighting people and spam flashing them both is what an Asimov borg would do lol. I think its redundant with the message communicated from the smites but iffy notes like this are worth it if it means vekter is on sybil to ban blatant shitters without the fear of an unruly peanut thread which hangs over most other 'mins.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #657540

We have indeed banned and noted people in the past for fighting with their "friends", especially when it causes issues with other players getting involved in the matter.

I also should have bwoinked the people doing the "table trapping" thing because it's stupid, but I was busy, so sue me.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #657542

Right, civil litigation matter. Summon the Captain to the courtroom to preside over the case of Vekter v Tgstation Playerbase.

The plaintiff seeks the summary deadminning of Vekter. The defendant counterclaims compensation for emotional damage and suffering at the hands of the plaintiff.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #657546

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:46 pm Right, civil litigation matter. Summon the Captain to the courtroom to preside over the case of Vekter v Tgstation Playerbase.

The plaintiff seeks the summary deadminning of Vekter. The defendant counterclaims compensation for emotional damage and suffering at the hands of the plaintiff.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657548

Capsandi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm I hope this isn't the same player who was playing 'Chowder Chowder' a few nights ago, because they seem to have made a lot of enemies very fast for someone I just noticed playing this week (though I haven't been on much lately so they may not be that new) and in the interactions I had with them (loyalists in a rev round which was so fun i tried posting about it in that stories of awesome thread before the forums ate my paragraphs) they didn't mind stopping for a moment to actually plan out how 2 people were going to stop a mostly revolutionary station which is teamwork / rp I'd like to see the rest of sybil capable of instead of throwing themselves at a problem before they or it breaks. I'm guessing they were told to change their last name cause of naming rules but if this isn't them disregard all that.
As for the note, coming across 2 fighting people and spam flashing them both is what an Asimov borg would do lol. I think its redundant with the message communicated from the smites but iffy notes like this are worth it if it means vekter is on sybil to ban blatant shitters without the fear of an unruly peanut thread which hangs over most other 'mins.
yes, that is Chowder Chowder, aka Lucy Cicero aka "why the fuck hasnt this person been permad yet"
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #657549

helplesscrane wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:37 am Image
my god vekter isnt holding back any punches
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #657550

Question. If she started the encounter by asking them to open the door, and they ignored her, why is vekter talking to her like she's a child that doesn't know how to use her words? Words don't fucking work if the people you're trying to talk to ignore you.

Not saying I'm on anyone's side here, because I'm not. Flashbang spam is fucking obnoxious. I just don't think this deserved anything, much less administrative action. It affected... two people? Who were busy having an NRP shitfest fight of their own; responding to NRP with NRP isn't something that should be punished.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #657551

Vekter trying to get LRP players to use their words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_W_xLWtNa0
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657554

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:34 pm Question. If she started the encounter by asking them to open the door, and they ignored her, why is vekter talking to her like she's a child that doesn't know how to use her words? Words don't fucking work if the people you're trying to talk to ignore you.

Not saying I'm on anyone's side here, because I'm not. Flashbang spam is fucking obnoxious. I just don't think this deserved anything, much less administrative action. It affected... two people? Who were busy having an NRP shitfest fight of their own; responding to NRP with NRP isn't something that should be punished.
the random nature of this game is exactly why this shit should be stopped

say a random sec officer was pursuing a criminal. the sec officer happens to not have flashbang protection, while the fleeing criminal does. they happen to go through cranes flashbang session, officer goes down. criminal can now escape, or, worse case, remove the head of the officer because now the criminal has an extremely long window of opportunity to remove them from the round.

this is obviously a hypothetical example, but this is the kind of shit that happens (and has happened to me multiple times) because of this exact kind of bullshit.

Not too long ago crane was having a shit flinging session in the armory, dragneted me, and teleported me out of the armory into the cold wastes on icebox. I died. i should have ahelped but didnt because "lol its just lucy being lucy"
i'm not doing this anymore and now i'm going to ahelp everyone time I see this shitter do this as I'm starting to believe this is actually 100 percent malicious and not "lol whoops sorry sunshine it was just an accident!"

doing this kind of shit as a HEAD is what really irks me, as heads should be held to a much higher standard of playing, and i've seen countless times where crane has abused this horribly
at least philip makes a good HOS
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #657555

Just use the human language.
Skill issue.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #657563

how is this idiot not perma’d yet
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #657568

Capsandi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm I hope this isn't the same player who was playing 'Chowder Chowder' a few nights ago, because they seem to have made a lot of enemies very fast for someone I just noticed playing this week (though I haven't been on much lately so they may not be that new) and in the interactions I had with them (loyalists in a rev round which was so fun i tried posting about it in that stories of awesome thread before the forums ate my paragraphs) they didn't mind stopping for a moment to actually plan out how 2 people were going to stop a mostly revolutionary station which is teamwork / rp I'd like to see the rest of sybil capable of instead of throwing themselves at a problem before they or it breaks. I'm guessing they were told to change their last name cause of naming rules but if this isn't them disregard all that.
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/Helplesscrane
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #657570

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:07 pm doing this kind of shit as a HEAD is what really irks me, as heads should be held to a much higher standard of playing, and i've seen countless times where crane has abused this horribly
While I can't really address the rest of what you said, this part I very much agree with.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #657572

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:34 pm I just don't think this deserved anything, much less administrative action. It affected... two people?
it actually negatively effected ZERO people because one of those people was sinfulbliss (also our friend) and the other person was some assistant who was also just fucking with him
this wasnt worthy of a note
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:42 pm this often leads to actual VERY REAL NEGATIVE impacts on peoples' rounds, weather it be the people they know or innocent bystanders
then note/ban them when that happens and not in situations where its completely fine and nobody is negatively effected
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #657573

Yea I guess all of those ais being reprogrammed to call her a blue lobster finally got a name switch lol. At least all of these grudges are against a longer-term player and not someone who joined last week
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #657589

Capsandi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:04 pm
Yea I guess all of those ais being reprogrammed to call her a blue lobster finally got a name switch lol. At least all of these grudges are against a longer-term player and not someone who joined last week
I call her lobster cuz its funny
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657590

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:46 pm Right, civil litigation matter. Summon the Captain to the courtroom to preside over the case of Vekter v Tgstation Playerbase.

THE ORDER IS "PLAINTIFF" V "DEFENDANT" YOU LOSER CAT
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #657597

toemas wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:02 pm it actually negatively effected ZERO people because one of those people was sinfulbliss (also our friend) and the other person was some assistant who was also just fucking with him
this wasnt worthy of a note
Out of curiosity, what do you have to say about the 2 rounds that he allegedly did this in medical, which would have been negatively effecting multiple people's rounds?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #657599

What a 1984ian display of Brave New World censorship Animal Farm.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #657601

What posts got deleted? The one day i'm not watching the forums all day and some shit happens.

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #657602

Functional equivalent of a ban request. Dude posting about helplesscrane being a shitheel doing the same shit in the rounds before/after the one Vekter noted him. But the appeal got major league derailed so I had to snap the posts.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #657603

You could always post it here for posterity
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #657604

This thread has made a lot of things make sense.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657606

after seeing timbers post in the appeal thread I'd like to state again for the record that the very next round they (as the RD) began a "war" with medbay and threw bombs in it
helplesscrane
Byond Username: Helplesscrane

Post by helplesscrane » #657607

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:10 am after seeing timbers post in the appeal thread I'd like to state again for the record that the very next round they (as the RD) began a "war" with medbay and threw bombs in it
i did not i only took credit for it
toemas

Post by toemas » #657608

Tearling wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:23 am Out of curiosity, what do you have to say about the 2 rounds that he allegedly did this in medical, which would have been negatively effecting multiple people's rounds?
Then note them for that, and not for this
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #657620

All I know is that this is a good reminder of why ban requests don't exist anymore
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #657642

give the people war or they will make it

double the antag rates or more assistants kill eachother in medbay treatment

and not one suture will be spared the grabbing hands
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #657646

massa wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:46 pm give the people war or they will make it

double the antag rates or more assistants kill eachother in medbay treatment

and not one suture will be spared the grabbing hands
Wise words actually, people only have the time to fuck around in medbay because the traitors are too busy killing pets and bugging items to create real engaging conflict.
Spoiler:
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #657663

Progtot was a mistake.

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #657680

Agux909 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:15 pm Progtot was a mistake.
I disagree. They have the ability to gain more by doing that shit, but it also gives them a constant feed of things to do if they want it, vs "I killed my one person and got some slime from Xenobio, time to stop being an antag."

Anyone who wanted to make random conflict still just can. Just means they aren't buying whatever meta tot combo in the first 15 seconds of the round.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657699

toemas wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:25 am
Tearling wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:23 am Out of curiosity, what do you have to say about the 2 rounds that he allegedly did this in medical, which would have been negatively effecting multiple people's rounds?
Then note them for that, and not for this
no. you get noted when you are seen doing shit for no good reason, then when you keep doing it, after being warned, the ban happens. if crane was noted more for more of the shit they pull theyd have already been permad, i'm sure.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657700

i remain firm in my belief that we should have at least one full 20 tc tot and then a bunch of progressive tots
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #657713

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 pm
i remain firm in my belief that we should have at least one full 20 tc tot and then a bunch of progressive tots
Hmm, so you want to keep your cake and eat it

toemas

Post by toemas » #657719

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:06 pm no. you get noted when you are seen doing shit for no good reason, then when you keep doing it, after being warned, the ban happens. if crane was noted more for more of the shit they pull theyd have already been permad, i'm sure.
you get noted when you break the rules
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657758

toemas wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:06 pm no. you get noted when you are seen doing shit for no good reason, then when you keep doing it, after being warned, the ban happens. if crane was noted more for more of the shit they pull theyd have already been permad, i'm sure.
you get noted when you break the rules
no
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657759

Agux909 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:31 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 pm
Hmm, so you want to keep your cake and eat it
no i just want to buy a syndicate bomb and run around with it roundstart
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657762

>i said i had learnt nothing because i thought that it was a joke. you gave me brain damage which was funny and then you killed me, deleted my things, and then noted me which was not funny

I don't know, I think it's kind of funny
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #657789

https://tgstation13.org/tgdb/publicbans.php

Hote vote headmin reads italic text in ban appeal, spends one (1) shift on Sybil and takes out the trash dares the other headmins to overrule them does something rather pog.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #657796

No more lobster memes
HeyHey
Byond Username: Heyhey69

Post by HeyHey » #657798

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #657799

good fucking shit
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #657801

based

Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #657803

The community is better off, based.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler