But it was justified ick ock!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

But it was justified ick ock!

Post by Turbonerd » #657900

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32880

Obvious tator tot gets owned, then uses that as an excuse to ick ock. Trying to justify the ick ock is probably not a smart idea when getting a permaban appealed. I don't think anyone is confident this shitter will improve after what they said in their appeal.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: But it was justified ick ock!

Post by datorangebottle » #657902

exhibit A) of how to get an immediate 'no' from the entire community(including the headmins).
it's ironic that Rageguy is the banning admin in a case involving rage ickock.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #657903

Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #657910

It absolutely wasn't a situation he "should have ahelped" by the way. He used an airlock in front of the HoS and got shot at, then whipped out a desword, and raged in OOC when he lost.

Also holy hell 11 ic ock notes is insane.
Spoiler:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #657913

"I broke the rules and I'll do it again. Unban pls"

Reminds me of this gem of a quote:
nyaakuza wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:19 pm
Eaglendia wrote:Be rational
Friend, I will do my very best, but there's only so much you can ask of someone in 2019.
► Show Spoiler
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #657914

Should be glad he didn't get actual banned
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #657918

Archie700 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:51 am Image

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #657939

TheFinalPotato wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:22 am Should be glad he didn't get actual banned
"Thanks to your shitty unrepentant behavior, we have decided the server would be better off without you entirely. You are being banned from the game, not just from OOC."
-the most based headmin review ever
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #657943

skill issue
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #657947

Skill issue, be better
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #657954

The most beautiful example of a skill issue.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #658046

Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #658083

it was only a matter of time this mf ick ocked at least three times a round
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)