Banned for torturing and murdering a serial griefer of medbay.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Banned for torturing and murdering a serial griefer of medbay.

Post by Turbonerd » #659216

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32977

I wish they used paragraphs. Anyways, fuck people that grief medbay (or anywhere) with the fireaxe. There has to be more to this, because the mime is looking like hitler in this story.

It's Terry, and there is a very, very strong play to win mentality where everyone stealing every resource without asking is good and normalised. It is odd that the ban reason mentions the mime's reason is to get medical supplies. The reason doesn't make his actions any better when he made it a dysfunctional loot fest by smashing all the windows.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Banned for torturing and murdering a serial griefer of medbay.

Post by Archie700 » #659225

This honestly feels like a banbait if the events did play out accordingly
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #659227

Archie700 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:26 am This honestly feels like a banbait if the events did play out accordingly
Especially when the ban reason mentions the mime's intent. Who the fuck smashes their way into the CMO's office to get medical supplies?
Last edited by Turbonerd on Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #659229

Logs confirm that the mime had succumbed multiple times.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #659248

Hey i was the AI in that round
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #659249

Also you missed the joke for the best peanut title

"Chinut"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #659250

Mime bro, that's not how escalation works bro. stop coming back for more abuse.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #659299

It is my humble opinion that around the exact same moment you use a fireaxe to break into shit instead of asking for it (especially if it's Medical) is around the time you lose all right to not be treated like shit.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #659305

without reading the appeal because i'm lazy:

if you break into medbay i will dislocate your legs and throw you out

if you break into medbay again i will break your limbs, force-feed you healing medication, and flush you down disposals

if you break into medbay a third time, i reserve the right to grief the hell out of you. this is a roleplaying game. communicate what you want and maybe we'll just get it for you?

from my experience of sergey on sybil he's got a few screws loose but he's no worse than i was when i started off. best of luck to 'em in the event that what i just said applies to his appeal that i didn't read
Spoiler:

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #659321

Read it. Mime might've earned being killed. He didn't earn what followed. CMO here was the embodiment of Dick.

WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #659332

The CMO here has a huge history of over-escalation. I Won't reveal them without headmins approval or that of the player themselves. But it played a huge part in this ban
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #659333

it reads like a sociopath got mad their fun was ruined
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #659337

After I read it I no longer have any sympathy for the CMO.
The "trial" was basically just a torture session after the mime got punished.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #659353

good responce
► Show Spoiler
medeelel18
Byond Username: Medeelel18

Post by medeelel18 » #659375

It is largely unfair to accuse me of using the courtroom as a public torture session when the moment the mime was released prior to the hearing he made an attempt to blindfold me and murder me with a pocket crowbar. Being then taken to court, then proceeding to unbuckle yourself twice while running around disrupting the hearing is in no way productive or in no way not asking for a response.

Had the mime just walked away after being uncuffed in the brig, rather than trying to blindfold me and knocking me down taking my crowbar before attacking me with it, is in no way defusing the situation or is in no way warranted considering there was no ongoing hostile interaction at the time. The mime instigated this response, and the mime instigated the response in the courtroom. Robbing a seclocker, before tiding into the bridge and stealing its fireaxe to go to the medbay and break open medkit storage is in no way reasonable. What it is here, is killbaiting at the least, there is absaloutely no reason, no excuse, or any means of thought that would entice anyone, to use a fireaxe to break open the CMO's office in the presence of said CMO for "healing supplies" in which I had allegedly "hoarded"

Being taken to brig after tiding medical and resulting in medical being ransacked is a reasonable course of action, being uncuffed and instantly going for the CMO with a pocket crowbar isnt.

Dragging out a series of events while provoking the party harmfully, then getting a harmful response is in no way, any synonym, or shared word as to be used with : "torture", to be accused of killing someone 8 times (a number which is only fictious as this never even happened and you can confirm it for yourself), while you actively heal them despite them screwing your shift over, after they attempt to rob your office in plain sight of you, and refuse to stop when confronted, is absaloutely asking for a harmful or provoking response. Using a fireaxe, to tide medical to get "healing supplies" in the presence of many doctors and a chemist and the CMO is in no way proactive thinking, and is in no way, focuses on the end goal of getting "healing supplies". Provoking a department, and resulting in it getting fully ransacked, tided, and being surprised when the CMO stops you at his office, is in no way a violation of the escalation policy nor is it torture. Being accused of an admin to have been hoarding supplies or to have been killing the mime 8 times shows a lack of evidence as the admin could have simply looked over at my office and seen no hoarding, this was done very poorly and as a result I got banned for it. It is in no way acceptable to rob a department, then attempt to rob a head of staff's office in presence of them then complain of a harmful response. It is not right and just, to be released from cuffs by a secoff in the brig but then instantly attack the CMO who is holding a bat, to then have this reversed on me as "torture". What you see here, is the mime's unwilligness to use his head and to see that he could have left then and there, instead of holding a grudge against myself and attacking me. This is blatantly silly.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #659376

once you killed the mime you should have revived him and tossed him to security. if he came back for round 2 after that then at that point you can dunk him for good. you were pretty much just keeping the mime in limbo for 20+ minutes, cuffed or in crit so he can't really do anything. dont get me wrong, mime is a shitter for breaking into medical when there's doctors there who can heal him, but at the end of the day it's important to go through the steps of escalation policy to make sure your ass is covered.

also keep in mind that you didn't have to ferry the mime around the whole round as your prisoner either, that's not your job. you could've just handed him to security and did your job for the rest of the round instead, and if the mime comes back you can dunk him and give him to robotics or the chef. the only one really keeping you from doing your job after the mime had been taken care of was you. at this point your best bet is to fuck off for six months to another server, be good there and get a good reference, then come back and beg to be let in, saying you've realized the error of your ways.

edit - also take a look at this. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_avoiding_bans
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
medeelel18

Post by medeelel18 » #659377

"once you killed the mime you should have revived him and tossed him to security. if he came back for round 2 after that then at that point you can dunk him for good. you were pretty much just keeping the mime in limbo for 20+ minutes, cuffed or in crit so he can't really do anything. dont get me wrong, mime is a shitter for breaking into medical when there's doctors there who can heal him, but at the end of the day it's important to go through the steps of escalation policy to make sure your ass is covered." - This is a good point, hower the SM in this shift was delammed early and there was only one security personell at brig at the time so I had to stay there, when we did hand him over to security, the mime ended up attempting to blindfold me and attacking me with a crowbar while I awaited the chemist to finish his conversation with sec.

"also keep in mind that you didn't have to ferry the mime around the whole round as your prisoner either, that's not your job. you could've just handed him to security and did your job for the rest of the round instead, and if the mime comes back you can dunk him and give him to robotics or the chef. the only one really keeping you from doing your job after the mime had been taken care of was you. at this point your best bet is to fuck off for six months to another server, be good there and get a good reference, then come back and beg to be let in, saying you've realized the error of your ways." - Personally I do not like to borg people as I think it is very destructive to anyone's shift considering cyborg is a very specialized and acquired role. I attempted to let security deal with the situation, however when the mime was given to the security officer he uncuffed him, and the mime attacked me and the secoff made no intervention to nonharmfully resolve the conflict with his disabler or stunbaton, this led me to beating him, and healing him before instead doing a court hearing in where many heads of staff and the HOP were present in. He proceeded to crash it, showing clear unwillingness for conflict resolution so the traitor chemist starts to beat him, (independently) and as time goes on he keeps on unbuckling himself so I end up subduing the mime and taking him to the HOS's office before waiting for the Head of Security. So in short, I made two attempts for security to get involved, one of which completely failed and the other which was unresolved as was per mime succumbing and HOS's late arrival.

With that being said I dont tend to argue with admin rulings, and if the headmins decide to indeed uphold this ban I will of course have to unfortunately have to go to another server and re-appeal when the situation cools down and when my note history which played a large part in this is no longer as critical as it is. With all that being done and so, I think that this thread and the admin rulings while I disagree with some and agree with others, I think mostly these here have been rather reasonable. As that being said, I am currently waiting upon head-administrator confirmation
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #659383

Jesus fuck im snapping learn to make your posts more succint, what the fuck dude. How can someone write so much, while being so dense and still think they are in the right while not understanding the fucking point while its looking at you in the face.

You killed the mime. YOU KILLED THE MIME after he commited the capital crime of trying to break into your office. You executed him. Then you revived him and he was cuffed, unable to DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Good!!! ESCALATION OVER, you could have gone back to your regular duties as CMO at this point, and let security handle it after explaining them what the mime did (this means calling security and letting them take him, not take the mime to brig while harrassing him and wait until he gets uncuffed) NOTHING was impeding you from doing this, the mime was UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE so they couldn't escalate further WHILE CUFFED. Yet you chose for some reason to keep fucking around with the mime after you had already KILLED THEM and RESTRAINED THEM. Not stopping or telling the chemist off from repeatedly bashing their skull as CMO is also your fault.

At this point they didn't even touch you, they had just broken some windows with the fireaxe, so I'd say they got what they deserved and more. Of course they're gonna be mad at you when you kept harrassing them for a good chunk of their round while THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT and after you had already KILLED, STRIPPED AND RESTRAINED THEM.

I don't blame them for hitting you with a crowbar, enough is enough. Do you not have any common sense or empathy for other players? Are you a fucking sociopath or what?

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #659384

Agux909 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:36 am I don't blame them for hitting you with a crowbar, enough is enough. Do you not have any common sense or empathy for other players? Are you a fucking sociopath or what?
This is something that could get posted in more peanut threads than I'd care to admit to.
Hugs
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #659385

You only attempted to give the mime to security after you basically tortured him in the courtroom. He was already punished by being killed and restrained, end of fight.
Yet you chose to waste your time on a "trial" that was basically "I am going to torment you and let my friend do whatever he wants to you while you suffer through everything".
Of course that guy would fight you all the way.
medeelel18

Post by medeelel18 » #659387

The mime was handed to security, with the only incident happening prior being the beatdown after he attempted to loot my office. When released from cuffs by the security officers in brig, he had proceeded to grab a crowbar and attack me with it. The court hearing happened after, in where he refused to partake in said hearing by unbuckling himself mutliple times, running around on the jury table and preventing said hearing from happening. The chemist attacks him and put him back on the chair twice twice, before I am fed up with the stagnated progress of the hearing and join in the third time to subdue him and cancel the court hearing. There was a secoff present in the court hearing, HOP, and the RD, therfor it wasnt within my legal boundaries to break up said attack on the mime caused by chemist. It was only after unsucseful attempts (three in total) for the court hearing to proceed before I crit him and took him to the HOS's office to allow the HOS to resolve the problem. Security didnt do their job in the courtroom making the chemist cease, it is not my responsibility to do so in the presence of higher legal authorities like the HOP and a secoff, so as for that I do not understand why I am being held responsible for allowing said 'torture' to continue in the courtroom.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #659388

Nothing you're saying here or in your appeal lines up with the logs. You're purposefully and very embarrasingly trying to change or embezzle the events in a way that paint you as a model roleplayer that tried their hardest to build a good story.

You're not even trying to counter easily proven points by LiarGG, like the fact the mime wasn't responsible for the "pillaging" of medbay (this is all of your invention), or that the courtroom humilliating session happened BEFORE the mime tried to hit you for the first time during this whole fiasco, among other things.

You just brush over these facts and then bring back your narrative, which again, is not even backed up by the logs which 2 admins have been examining to piece together what happened. You're delusional or worse, it's pointless for anyone to keep discussing with you. All left for me to say is I'm glad you were permabanned and are not gonna step back into TG for AT LEAST a whole year. Good fucking riddance.

medeelel18

Post by medeelel18 » #659389

"You're not even trying to counter easily proven points by LiarGG, like the fact the mime wasn't responsible for the "pillaging" of medbay (this is all of your invention), or that the courtroom humiliating session happened BEFORE the mime tried to hit you for the first time during this whole fiasco, among other thinga."
He broke the windows seperating medkit storage and ended up getting it greytided, using a fireaxe to break windows to restrited areas like the medkit area holds you accountable for allowing it to get looted. I have provided a detailed and accurate timeline on all the harmful intents used ingame, you should check the ban appeal and see for it yourself

- For you to imply a statement like this: "You were the one to drag out the conflict to over 20 minutes." is true is indeed false, the mime was released out of his cuffs and allowed to leave in the brig after being handed to security, instead he started a fight with me.
-To say I killed the mime 8 times, it is easily disproven considering he succumbed a minimum of four times in the Head of Security's office
- Contrary to what you say, I have actually supported my claims with logs. Rather, you only "supported" your claims, with insults, and accusations. You have, so far, not posted a single log

If my medical bay gets fireaxed by the mime and as a result all of the supplies missing, it is the mime's fault. I cannot break open brig and leave armory open and make it seem like I am not responsible for the looting.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #659409

This appeal gets a D- for verbosity, there's been shorter novels
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #659414

replying to your own peanut thread to defend yourself is a party foul bro

take the L
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #659423

medeelel18 for the love of god learn to use the quote button
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #659431

I'm gonna be honest the admin and the appealer are both completely incomprehensible in this appeal, and keep talking past each other despite the fact that they are both directly contradicting each others assessment of events without acknowledging it.

Bulletpointing a series of events with minimal justification/explanation/commentary/whinging would make the whole affair a lot easier to understand, otherwise we're all just gonna assume that the admin's right because admins are always almost correct when arguing in appeals with serial griefers.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #659825

Ziiro wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:41 pm replying to your own peanut thread to defend yourself is a party foul bro

take the L
For the thousandth time:

Creating a peanut thread about your own appeal/complaint is the actual party foul, because only spessmen in desperate need of the wrong kind of attention ever do so.

Defending yourself in a peanut thread about your appeal/complaint is perfectly acceptable, even if it usually means that you're picking back up a shovel you should have long ago set down.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #659845

capn_monkeypaw wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:31 pm
Ziiro wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:41 pm replying to your own peanut thread to defend yourself is a party foul bro

take the L
For the thousandth time:

Creating a peanut thread about your own appeal/complaint is the actual party foul, because only spessmen in desperate need of the wrong kind of attention ever do so.

Defending yourself in a peanut thread about your appeal/complaint is perfectly acceptable, even if it usually means that you're picking back up a shovel you should have long ago set down.
he's right