public service announcement

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
outtogetya
Byond Username: BACONOCAB

public service announcement

Post by outtogetya » #660838

the labor camp has a fake wall on the bottom right corner of it (orbiting to show the location) that allows easy escape with just a pickaxe for some windowsmashing and no lavatreading. use it. laugh at those security fools :twisted:. alternatively, when you're a secoff, go down there with a screwdriver before sending someone down there :lol:.
Attachments
the location
the location
i'm evil
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Re: public service announcement

Post by blackdav123 » #660840

delete this before m*ppers get here
Weston Echard on Sybil
outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #660842

blackdav123 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:16 am delete this before m*ppers get here
m*ppers don't play so they can't read this :flash:
i'm evil
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #660861

outtogetya wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:23 am
bet
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #660870

I made the current iteration of lavaland and I play, and yes it's intentional because the old gulag was too fire and forget. Warden's supposed to be checking the cameras, if people can break out without being seen that's a skill issue.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #660876

outtogetya wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:07 am the labor camp has a fake wall on the bottom right corner of it (orbiting to show the location) that allows easy escape with just a pickaxe for some windowsmashing and no lavatreading. use it. laugh at those security fools :twisted:. alternatively, when you're a secoff, go down there with a screwdriver before sending someone down there :lol:.
It’s powergaming to immediately fix the false wall as security roundstart. Unless I’m stupid.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #660878

It's fine if people break out they don't get their stuff back from the reclaimer
outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #660880

Epicgamer545 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:55 pm It’s powergaming to immediately fix the false wall as security roundstart. Unless I’m stupid.
good thing i'm not a manuel player ;)
i'm evil
outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #660881

SkeletalElite wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:03 pm It's fine if people break out they don't get their stuff back from the reclaimer
that's why i carry nothing of value except maybe my id when i'm harassing security :shades:
i'm evil
outtogetya

Post by outtogetya » #660882

Thunder11 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 pm I made the current iteration of lavaland and I play, and yes it's intentional because the old gulag was too fire and forget. Warden's supposed to be checking the cameras, if people can break out without being seen that's a skill issue.
both me and blackdav123 were utilizing an Advanced Technique known as Sarcasm :)
i'm evil
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #660905

outtogetya wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:54 pm
Thunder11 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 pm I made the current iteration of lavaland and I play, and yes it's intentional because the old gulag was too fire and forget. Warden's supposed to be checking the cameras, if people can break out without being seen that's a skill issue.
both me and blackdav123 were utilizing an Advanced Technique known as Sarcasm :)
a little less easy to tell when this is a fairly common approach people have to code bugs they can exploit around coders
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #660928

Epicgamer545 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:55 pm
outtogetya wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:07 am the labor camp has a fake wall on the bottom right corner of it (orbiting to show the location) that allows easy escape with just a pickaxe for some windowsmashing and no lavatreading. use it. laugh at those security fools :twisted:. alternatively, when you're a secoff, go down there with a screwdriver before sending someone down there :lol:.
It’s powergaming to immediately fix the false wall as security roundstart. Unless I’m stupid.
It's powergaming to use that wall since you had no reason to suspect it was there.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #660933

Thunder11 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 pm
I made the current iteration of lavaland and I play, and yes it's intentional because the old gulag was too fire and forget. Warden's supposed to be checking the cameras, if people can break out without being seen that's a skill issue.
This would be easier if half the time the camera's didn't bug out on me.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.