Local Player Noted for Using Literally the Weakest Stun Weapon in the Game

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Local Player Noted for Using Literally the Weakest Stun Weapon in the Game

Post by datorangebottle » #661226

thread

Imagine noting someone who's a renowned circuits nerd for... testing circuits bullshit?
Yeah, totally an excuse they're making up to fake revs. Absolutely. 100%.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Re: Local Player Noted for Using Literally the Weakest Stun Weapon in the Game

Post by Bawhoppennn » #661228

I mean. Look at who the admin who gave the note is... that should explain everything.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #661229

its not the guy going around flashing thats "faking a revolution" its the fucking moron assistant screaming VIVA over comms for no reason that does it.

free this man.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661231

Im going to admit here I did roll heretic the round immediately after i got noted and went around flashing people saying "viva", yes I did treat the situation like an adult how could you tell?
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661232

okay but that's A) based and B) hilarious in-context.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #661234

This was pretty much resolved IC though, guy flashed everyone and ended up being implanted for his misdeeds.
He should have just gotten a finger wag.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #661239

this guy consistently makes rounds worse and is the exact reason why we can't have good things in code
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661240

I've played several rounds with him, and from what I can tell he mostly just keeps to himself in his maintenance base, occasionally going out to gather supplies he can't make inside.

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #661241

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:15 am I've played several rounds with him, and from what I can tell he mostly just keeps to himself in his maintenance base, occasionally going out to gather supplies he can't make inside.
this is my issue with him: he never contributes to rounds, only goes to fuck off in his maintenance bases. the only interactions you will have with him is when he's abusing his autism creation of the day
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661242

I would contribute to rounds more if the shuttle wasnt called 30 minutes in....The average round time is meant to be 90 minutes... yet every other round the shuttle gets called early because of the existence of an antagonist or because engineers bombed themselves or because the captain self antagged and released a singuloose so he could antag roll next round.

This is why I dont enjoy being an antag because when im an antag im paced against when the shuttle is called to be able to do my fucking gimmick which isnt as flashy as maxcapping the station but takes alot more fucking time to do.

The first 30 minutes of every round for me is routine and me trying to optimize my times such that I`ll have more spare time to wander around, this game has become a speedrun for me to do stuff.

Spear into eva storage, get matts, go to arrivals construction zone, get more matts, its delta , i get double plasteel this map (for some fucking reason, i tried asking if it was intended just like other maps have a varying amount of toolbelts in eva storage)

Go to where im building my base, do industrial engineering experiment, get autolathe and circuit printer, build blast door, get bci circuit, have blastdoor setup around 12-15 minutes, set up chemistry set before 20 minutes, set up my gimmick nade that i want to make a video of hopefully before 30 minutes, walk out.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #661243

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:16 am this is my issue with him: he never contributes to rounds, only goes to fuck off in his maintenance bases. the only interactions you will have with him is when he's abusing his autism creation of the day
I don't see how that makes the round worse. His creations are unusual and creative ways to die/be mildly inconvenienced.
Does someone have to walk around shoving people and picking random fights to be engaging with the game in an approved way?

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #661244

MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:18 am I would contribute to rounds more if the shuttle wasnt called 30 minutes in....The average round time is meant to be 90 minutes... yet every other round the shuttle gets called early because of the existence of an antagonist or because engineers bombed themselves or because the captain self antagged and released a singuloose so he could antag roll next round.

This is why I dont enjoy being an antag because when im an antag im paced against when the shuttle is called to be able to do my fucking gimmick which isnt as flashy as maxcapping the station but takes alot more fucking time to do.

The first 30 minutes of every round for me is routine and me trying to optimize my times such that I`ll have more spare time to wander around.
Sounds like you'd enjoy playing on Manuel
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #661245

A lizard covering himself with flashes, setting each one to signal at a different interval, and then running around in the halls blinding everyone like a walking strobelight, is fucking hilarious and exactly the type of wacky stories that this game is supposed to generate, and it absolutely *does* contribute to the round
If you think otherwise then your definition of "contributing to the round" sounds very unremarkable and dull.
Last edited by toemas on Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661246

RaveRadbury wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:23 am
Sounds like you'd enjoy playing on Manuel
last time i played manual was the lizard revolution round that i did and people were mad at me because I overused hypnosis.

Also I dont think the early portions of my routine would be welcome on manual (breaking into eva storage for iron/glass/plast)
Spoiler:
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #661250

Yea moo you should play manuel so that you get noted for grabbing a flash instead of using it.
It's always nice to visit the lab under sci to hear about the cutting edge in circuit/chem tech, and a 30-minute round is never a good round unless there was a station wide maxcap situation around 20 minutes in. Most calls under 50 minutes are asimov ais antag rolling or... well actually its mostly just antag rolling silicons.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #661252

toemas wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:24 am A lizard covering himself with flashes, setting each one to signal at a different interval, and then running around in the halls blinding everyone like a walking strobelight, is fucking hilarious and exactly the type of wacky stories that this game is supposed to generate, and it absolutely *does* contribute to the round
If you think otherwise then your definition of "contributing to the round" sounds very unremarkable and dull.
the occasional gimmick like this is objectively funny but he does this shit every round where he goes in his little gay cave so that he can self-antag and powergame
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661254

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 am the occasional gimmick like this is objectively funny but he does this shit every round where he goes in his little gay cave so that he can self-antag and powergame
How is this different from xenobiologists,chemists,geneticists,botanists,shaftminers,roboticists,toxins scientists,virologists,atmostechs that all powergame their own way in their own locations.

Technically sec players powergame and self antag by running around hunting gamer gear from antags then using that gamer gear as justification for them being hot shit.

oh and engineers that make their shitty singuloose/bsa/tesloose or just leting their sm delam because OMG GHILKER MADE THE GAME SO EXCITING GUYS HOLY SHIT THE ROUND IS JUST WAY SHITTIER WHEN ENGINEERS DONT BABYSIT THEIR SM GUYS ITS SO FUN GUYS.

Im close to making a policy thread asking if i can valid hunt engineers that dont babysit their delamming piss crystal, times have changed, i cant make my own power anywhere as easily anymore and shuttle being called and ending my round is just another spit in the face.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #661255

MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:28 am Also I dont think the early portions of my routine would be welcome on manual (breaking into eva storage for iron/glass/plast)
Try talking to people to acquire that stuff, and then rolling with it if you don't get it that round. Dollars to donuts the AI will let you in most of the time to do that, so.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #661259

MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:04 am How is this different from xenobiologists,chemists,geneticists,botanists,shaftminers,roboticists,toxins scientists,virologists,atmostechs that all powergame their own way in their own locations.
‘ate em.
MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:04 am Technically sec players powergame and self antag by running around hunting gamer gear from antags then using that gamer gear as justification for them being hot shit.
‘ate em too.
MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:04 am oh and engineers that make their shitty singuloose/bsa/tesloose or just leting their sm delam because OMG GHILKER MADE THE GAME SO EXCITING GUYS HOLY SHIT THE ROUND IS JUST WAY SHITTIER WHEN ENGINEERS DONT BABYSIT THEIR SM GUYS ITS SO FUN GUYS.
I LOVE THEM!! just kidding i moan and bitch about atmos techs 24/7
MooCow12 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:04 am Im close to making a policy thread asking if i can valid hunt engineers that dont babysit their delamming piss crystal, times have changed, i cant make my own power anywhere as easily anymore and shuttle being called and ending my round is just another spit in the face.
no comment other than acknowledgement because i already quoted everything else
KLOWNPLEASEWORK
Byond Username: BrokenMan120

Post by KLOWNPLEASEWORK » #661266

nothing else to say except he did nothing wrong, A dude flashed a bunch of people because he was playing around with circuits not because he wanted to fake revs
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #661268

It wasnt actually circuits it was just a timer assembly, so easy in fact that I got Reider to do it as hos.

But i think with circuits i can turn it on and off whenever i need to, i didnt wanna waste braincells before seeing how effective it was and it really is effective...

I`ll definitely incorporate it into my maint bases on sybil atleast, i dont know about terry i feel like i might get in trouble for doing it there.
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #661275

BAN APPEAL SHOUT OUT LET'S GOO. My [redacted sec] said revs so I implanted him, I didn't think it was revs and take zero responsibility for the implant.
Last edited by kieth4 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Post by serxule » #661279

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:46 am this guy consistently makes rounds worse and is the exact reason why we can't have good things in code
do you ever not complain about every player
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Post by serxule » #661282

also about the actual subject, i think the notes stupid, if someones running around pressing z on a flash (temp blind, not hardstun) its maybe a bit of a dick move but nothing that isnt IC, a clown leaving banana peels everywhere is in this same category but they probably wouldnt get noted unless there was something like nukies, and everyone automatically assumes flashing is revs, even if its from security and they just cant see (like a wall in the way), entirely an IC problem, note is dumb
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #661295

this guy is insane about circuits though, he has his own youtube channel showcasing them.
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #661314

I used to deliberately dedicate entire rounds to pretending to be a rev, with quickchanges and disguises to seem like 10 people at once, until sec would catch me and whoop my ass for wasting their time.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #661320

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:16 am this is my issue with him: he never contributes to rounds, only goes to fuck off in his maintenance bases. the only interactions you will have with him is when he's abusing his autism creation of the day
What you're describing sounds like a general complaint for science or hell even atmos.
Image Image
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #661337

gay note.