Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Post by Turbonerd » #661931

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33145
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Re: Extreme RolePlayer aggressively kisses people. What happens next?

Post by Jaukkuri » #662001

This doesn't matter and becomes a moot point when the player in question is actively breaking our rules. You cannot be considered an upstanding member of the community while also calling people faggots and being a walking rule 8 Cognito hazard. Sorry. People don't get a pass because they impart good game knowledge and skills. Is it unfortunate? Yes.
As you can clearly see in both my appeal itself and the context surrounding it, I have broke no rules. This is all dedicated operation to rid the servers of their most noble player. Rule 1 is some gangster shit. They are coming to kill me.
Last edited by Jaukkuri on Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #662002

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:44 pm As you can clearly in both my appeal itself and the context surrounding it, I have broke no rules.
Have you tried not doing edgy nazi shit or making just plain racist remarks?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #662004

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:06 pm
This doesn't matter and becomes a moot point when the player in question is actively breaking our rules. You cannot be considered an upstanding member of the community while also calling people faggots and being a walking rule 8 Cognito hazard. Sorry. People don't get a pass because they impart good game knowledge and skills. Is it unfortunate? Yes.
As you can clearly see in both my appeal itself and the context surrounding it, I have broke no rules. This is all dedicated operation to rid the servers of their most noble player. Rule 1 is some gangster shit. They are coming to kill me.
[2023-01-16 22:54:44] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (120,106,3)) (Event #0) (WHISPER) "Hey Psych-Man."
[2023-01-16 22:54:47] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (120,106,3)) (Event #1) (WHISPER) "Want some serious love?"
[2023-01-16 22:54:49] Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) (Medbay Central (119,106,3)) (Event #14) "Whatsup"
[2023-01-16 22:54:55] Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) (Medbay Central (119,106,3)) (Event #15) "Depends"
[2023-01-16 22:54:59] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (120,106,3)) (Event #79) "Depends on what?"
[2023-01-16 22:55:04] Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) (Medbay Central (119,106,3)) (Event #16) "ON what you mean"
[2023-01-16 22:55:09] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (119,105,3)) (Event #80) "Serious... Love..."
[2023-01-16 22:55:21] Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) (Medbay Central (119,106,3)) (Event #17) "That sounds kinda gross"
[2023-01-16 22:55:33] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (120,106,3)) (Event #81) "Well, too bad, here comes my lips, FAGGOT!!!"
[2023-01-16 22:55:37] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (118,95,3)) (Event #200) fired at Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) with the kiss blown by Pleiadia SS from Medbay Central (NEWHP: 100)
[2023-01-16 22:55:39] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (124,90,3)) (Event #201) shoved Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) (NEWHP: 100)
[2023-01-16 22:55:41] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (129,89,3)) (Event #203) threw and hit Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) with the bola (NEWHP: 100)
[2023-01-16 22:55:44] Jaukkuri/(Pleiadia SS) (Medbay Central (131,90,3)) (Event #205) shoved Chadicus/(Chad Wulff) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100)
-more shoving, aggro grabbing, etc. until the psychologist is rescued-
Shut up. If you think this kind of behavior is even remotely okay there's nothing I can do to help you. The problem here is you and your lack of accountability.

Sexual assault is a very serious topic that can bring a lot of very unwanted memories back to people, it happens to both men and women. You have NO idea if your dumb "harmless" bullshit is making people severely uncomfortable, so why the fuck even risk it?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #662005

Tgstation try not to be a Nazi challenge (impossible) (can't be done) (the rules protect him) (gone wild)
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662006

Shut up. If you think this kind of behavior is even remotely okay there's nothing I can do to help you. The problem here is you and your lack of accountability.
The lack of accountability for blowing kisses at people in the silly space cartoon game where you can similarly die of a malignant tumor, succumb to a heroin addiction, or get hit in the head and then be forced to act as a walking mockery of Tourette's syndrome until you are cured of your disease through unironic lobotomy.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #662007

im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #662008

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:22 pm
The lack of accountability for blowing kisses at people in the silly space cartoon game where you can similarly die of a malignant tumor, succumb to a heroin addiction, or get hit in the head and then be forced to act as a walking mockery of Tourette's syndrome until you are cured of your disease through unironic lobotomy.
hooooly macaroni,,,, you're so fucking zased dude......
side note REALLY not helping your case here sinful

Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662009

hooooly macaroni,,,, you're so fucking zased dude......
Good talk.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #662010

you are behaving in a slothful manner
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Post by serxule » #662011

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662012

The keyword here is regularly, and I think we can all agree that doesn't apply.
...Unless 0.00133333333% of the time is somehow regular.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #662013

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:48 pm
Then why not just apologise, admit you fucked up and it was a bit immature/cringey/creepy and that you promise not to do it again.
Rather than you know... arguing, denying you broke the rules and insulting the playerbase.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
serxule

Post by serxule » #662014

regularly the past week
regularly the past day
regularly the past round

"regularly" isn't a set time period, if you're doing something like borderline erp (which is generally an instant permaban) multiple times in a round, that would fall under rule 7.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #662015

kayozz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:51 pm
Then why not just apologise, admit you fucked up and it was a bit immature/cringey/creepy and that you promise not to do it again.
Rather than you know... arguing, denying you broke the rules and insulting the playerbase.
kayozzz is right you could be in game aggro grabbing and smooching people and calling them niggerfaggots "ironically" right now if you just said "hey guys my behavior was out of line and im sorry. i guess i have a lot of growing up to do. I'm sorry I acted like such a twat and it won't happen again." Instead you double down on the forum and thus extend the period of time the admins won't allow you to run around a poorly coded atmosphere simulator dry humping people
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662016

Hey, well I'm real sorry. :D
regularly the past week
regularly the past day
regularly the past round

"regularly" isn't a set time period, if you're doing something like borderline erp (which is generally an instant permaban) multiple times in a round, that would fall under rule 7.
Yeah man, I did something "regularly" within the timeframe of 5 minutes. A timeframe indistinguishable from doing anything at all.
serxule

Post by serxule » #662017

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:05 pm
Hey, well I'm real sorry. :D
regularly the past week
regularly the past day
regularly the past round

Yeah man, I did something "regularly" within the timeframe of 5 minutes. A timeframe indistinguishable from doing anything at all.
eh i wasnt really keeping track of the time when stuff happened, but my point still stands, you force someone into borderline erp (rule 8 being an instant permaban) and are now acting as if nothing happened after getting permabanned for it
oh and not to mention, that person you forced could very likely be a minor
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662018

eh i wasnt really keeping track of the time when stuff happened, but my point still stands, you force someone into borderline erp (rule 8 being an instant permaban) and are now acting as if nothing happened after getting permabanned for it
I was forced into a more acute example of "borderline ERP" when I clicked on your signature just now.
serxule

Post by serxule » #662019

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:15 pm
I was forced into a more acute example of "borderline ERP" when I clicked on your signature just now.
popular ss13 joke that doesnt even have nsfw source material isnt "ingame forcing people into something that can be considered erp"
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662020

popular ss13 joke that doesnt even have nsfw source material isnt "ingame forcing people into something that can be considered erp"
What's the joke? Can you explain the joke to me?
serxule

Post by serxule » #662021

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:23 pm
What's the joke? Can you explain the joke to me?
perhaps i should rephrase it to "popular ss13 meme", memes just a cringe word to use
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662022

perhaps i should rephrase it to "popular ss13 meme", memes just a cringe word to use
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. What's so funny about it?
serxule

Post by serxule » #662023

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:29 pm
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. What's so funny about it?
it doesnt have to be a "funny joke" to be meme

and this is just bait at this point, trying to redirect attention to someone else
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #662025

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:14 am I'd like to see the browser history of anyone that calls me the creepy weirdo.
Untitled.png
Sure
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
serxule

Post by serxule » #662026

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:42 pm ah heeeeeeeeell nooo what the helle
(User was banned for this post)
oh so you're in the discord dedicated to harassing me too?

going out of your way to find information about someone and then being upset about finding information is a you problem. because if you search just my username, my twitter profile is nowhere to be found
Last edited by serxule on Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662027

Only reason I'm banned right now is that I don't play FF14.
ariever
Byond Username: Ariever

Post by ariever » #662028

Then go make a male roe you coward
Im waiting
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #662030

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:06 pm This is all dedicated operation to rid the servers of their most noble player. They are coming to kill me.
Here’s the catch, your not the most noble player.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #662031

Jaukkuri wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:42 pm snipped for user privacy
epic dox moment
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
ariever

Post by ariever » #662032

2023 drama rewind thread gonna be the size of A Tale of Two Cities by mid-may
Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #662033

Testing-Testing, One-Two, One-Two, Is this thing on?
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #662035

Moron dug his own grave and jumped right in.
Hugs
HeyHey
Byond Username: Heyhey69

Post by HeyHey » #662036

CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #662037

How did they get forum banned?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #662038

and so, the tragic tale of ebola vickers ends. truly, one of the members of our community of all time.

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #662039

Watch out, serxule, you don't want this deranged erp doxxer to get you banned for "causing drama"!
CPTANT wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:31 pm How did they get forum banned?
dox shit get banged. Very quick response considering a terminal forums user such as myself couldn't even glimpse it.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #662040

CPTANT wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:31 pm How did they get forum banned?
Look at Omega and Serxule’s replies in this thread. They posted content that was deemed to be considered a doxx. In their own peanut. For their own permanent ban. That they are now unable to appeal.

People need to learn to speak only as much as is necessary for these appeals…
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #662041

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
ariever

Post by ariever » #662042

Oh no! Anyway,

6.3 gods revel lands tremble is out
You got till the 20th to put your ticket in for the housing lottery
Each server got 6 more plots, which is 6 main and 6 sub divisions of houses
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #662043

Posting somebody's fetish/kink list to mock them(!) that you got from a discord dedicated to "taking that person down"(!!) after the people there combed thru social media profiles from outside the ss13 community(!!!) to find it, all while appealing a permaban for breaking the other zero tolerance policy rule (!!!!) is a stupid way to end your time at /tg/.

Take this reminder to never post in your own peanut.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #662045

Do not go gentle into that permaban,
Bigotry should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the right.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #662047

What a disgusting fucking weirdo
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #662048

Imagine unironically defending this guy
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #662049

Permaban from everything Speedrun
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #662050

lol he got owned
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #662051

Wow, he really had to go for hat-trick and get himself banned from the forums while he was here, huh?

Sinful can't see this thread, but if I were a forum admin I'd warn him for peanut posting.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #662053

Cheshify wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:22 pm Imagine unironically defending this guy
Don't have to, I've seen it.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #662054

MrStonedOne wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:58 pm Posting somebody's fetish/kink list to mock them(!) that you got from a discord dedicated to "taking that person down"(!!) after the people there combed thru social media profiles from outside the ss13 community(!!!) to find it, all while appealing a permaban for breaking the other zero tolerance policy rule (!!!!) is a stupid way to end your time at /tg/.

Take this reminder to never post in your own peanut.
I think this is also an important reminder that sometimes people being banned for being toxic shitters are, in actuality, toxic shitters. Shocking, right?

Anyways, round of applause for everyone who defended this absolute model citizen.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #662055

This is what adding fetish content to the game does to people remove catgirls today.
Image Image
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #662056

I actually thought he was a shitter within the first 3 forum posts he made, sometimes you just instantly know a person feels....off.

Also I still think not enough emphasize is put on the fact that he was a nazi.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #662057

Imagine doxing someone and making fun of someone to win a single Internet argument for something you did and being expunged from the community to never been seen again.

Glad I could witness this event unfold.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #662058

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:53 am Banned for not breaking the rules! Lovely. Always good to see.
average datorangebottle take
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs