zyb complains about dying with fewer words than usual peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

zyb complains about dying with fewer words than usual peanut

Post by Scriptis » #662292

viewtopic.php?p=662280#p662280

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rule 10
Spoiler:

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: zyb complains about dying with fewer words than usual peanut

Post by datorangebottle » #662293

as an expert in dealing with zyb, let me translate:
"I fucked myself by wearing reactive teleport armor and then expected my opponent to go extremely out of their way into the dangerous ice wastes to revive me, then omitted all context when submitting a bullshit admin complaint because the ahelp didn't go my way."
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #662296

won't lie, having looked at it now, i can understand why he'd be mad about not being recovered. however,

- the lowest z-level of icebox is a deathtrap of fucking hundreds of portals and fauna
- it is highly likely that the hop and security didn't know that the permabrig went to the lowest z-level of icebox
- it is highly likely that the hop and security didn't know that you could build over a plasma lake at all (you can with an rcd) (i did not know this until i just tested)
- it is highly likely that the hop and security did genuinely believe that the corpse was irretrievable
- zyb shot me this round with chloral hydrate and he wasn't far away from being lynched by the crew, so i'm unimpressed if the final reaction from anyone that could have helped him was "well that sucks, but it's not really my fault and i'll probably die if i try to recover your corpse so l+ratio+get good+stop validhunting"

but!!

- go to lowest level of permabrig
- place 2 tiles on plasma lake
- recover husked body
- get ahelped anyway because you bring a totally fucked husk to robotics and I dOnT wAnT tO pLaY bOrG
Spoiler:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #662297

fewer words than usual
fun fact - more words were spoken in the appeal than were spoken by zyb ingame this round
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #662305

If Zyb had done enough that shift to be valid for demotion including validhunting and/or shooting any non-antags with chloral, I'd be pinging my fellow headmins and asking about banning for appering to intentionally misrepresent the facts in that complaint.

I hope for Zyb's sake they're as damn innocent as they pretend to be and everyone else fucked up.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #662311

If the chloral hydrate validhunting phenomena was true, then Zyb should receive a permaban for that alone, then a blacklist from the admin complaint because of their manipulative attempt to get someone else banned by misrepresenting facts. Clearly not here in good faith.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #662335

teleport armor
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #662347

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:29 am If Zyb had done enough that shift to be valid for demotion including validhunting and/or shooting any non-antags with chloral, I'd be pinging my fellow headmins and asking about banning for appering to intentionally misrepresent the facts in that complaint.

I hope for Zyb's sake they're as damn innocent as they pretend to be and everyone else fucked up.
I hope someone does some productive digging. Servers would probably be better off without Zyb in general.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #662354

I was wondering how he even got the Syringe gun so I checked the logs. After weirdly beelining for a dead detective in the ice wastes and looting them(leaving the body there for the rest of the shift when they know its revs!?) they storm into RnD arresting and looting the one poor chemist trying to do research. Sadly in a hour and 50 minute long shift those lasers were never researched. Oddly enough it doesn't look like the RD ever did any research, musta been really busy with other stuff.
Image Image
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Post by Zybwivcz » #662355

Turbonerd wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:02 pm If the chloral hydrate validhunting phenomena was true, then Zyb should receive a permaban for that alone, then a blacklist from the admin complaint because of their manipulative attempt to get someone else banned by misrepresenting facts. Clearly not here in good faith.
Log of my crazed chloral validhunting spree:

Fired Syringe #1 - I darted a certain assistant who was on the bridge during revs and who wouldn't GTFO. I then dragged them to SEC to verify they were mindshielded. Said unnamed assistant threw a hissyfit over getting nonviolently detained for being on the bridge during revs.

Fired Syringe #2+ - There weren't any.
Boot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:19 pm I was wondering how he even got the Syringe gun so I checked the logs. After weirdly beelining for a dead detective in the ice wastes and looting them(leaving the body there for the rest of the shift when they know its revs!?) they storm into RnD arresting and looting the one poor chemist trying to do research. Sadly in a hour and 50 minute long shift those lasers were never researched. Oddly enough it doesn't look like the RD ever did any research, musta been really busy with other stuff.
Oh no that poor chemist how could mean ol Zyb persecute him so for no reason :?:

Code: Select all

02:02:01	SAY	SerHackeysack/(Angel Jacobs) "Why on earth was the other chemist making so much chloral hydrate?"	(141, 125, 4)	Pharmacy
02:02:56	SAY	SerHackeysack/(Angel Jacobs) "he managed to max out the chem dispenser on chloral hydrate, and now he's missing"	(140, 125, 4)	Pharmacy
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #662356

Zybwivcz wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:56 pm
Boot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:19 pm I was wondering how he even got the Syringe gun so I checked the logs. After weirdly beelining for a dead detective in the ice wastes and looting them(leaving the body there for the rest of the shift when they know its revs!?) they storm into RnD arresting and looting the one poor chemist trying to do research. Sadly in a hour and 50 minute long shift those lasers were never researched. Oddly enough it doesn't look like the RD ever did any research, musta been really busy with other stuff.
Oh no that poor chemist how could mean ol Zyb persecute him so for no reason :?:

Code: Select all

02:02:01	SAY	SerHackeysack/(Angel Jacobs) "Why on earth was the other chemist making so much chloral hydrate?"	(141, 125, 4)	Pharmacy
02:02:56	SAY	SerHackeysack/(Angel Jacobs) "he managed to max out the chem dispenser on chloral hydrate, and now he's missing"	(140, 125, 4)	Pharmacy
Smart of you not to do any research then, wouldn't want him making even MORE chloral.
Image Image
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #662360

the head of personnel shouldn't be conducting arrests period, he definitely shouldn't be arresting his fellow command members during a revolution. Highly dubious (if true)
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #662365

toemas wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:21 pm the head of personnel shouldn't be conducting arrests period, he definitely shouldn't be arresting his fellow command members during a revolution. Highly dubious (if true)
A revolution is one of the main examples I use for when the HoP SHOULD be working extensively with security, though.
Demoting a head during an out-and-out revolution is weird, but the HoP definitely should be allowed to act as security in a revolution situation.

anyway, here's some interesting and relevant conversations:
► Show Spoiler
I agree with Brick here, the RD stealing a syringe gun IS pretty cringe. The RD stealing someone's piano is ALSO pretty cringe.

Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #662370

The arrest wasn't during a revolution, the revolution ended before the demotion attempt.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #662371

Archie700 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:18 am The arrest wasn't during a revolution, the revolution ended before the demotion attempt.
Oh.

Then I should've been arguing that the RD was cringe and deserved demotion, which is the captain/HoP's job, not the HoS's.

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #662375

Skill issue.

Also, yeah, I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that anyone dead on the lowest levels if icebox are unrecoverable. I died trying to escape as a prisoner and fell into a plasma lake, and it took, like, 30+ minutes for two paramedics and a mediborg to fish my body out of the plasma lake. One of the paramedics even died in the process.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #662379

you cant wear RTA on icebox and then be upset when it... teleports you away from harm

its pretty dumb to wear RTA anyway on maps with multiple z levels, and 100000x dumber to go within 10 feet of the RTA on icebox
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Post by Zybwivcz » #663153

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:29 am I hope for Zyb's sake they're as damn innocent as they pretend to be and everyone else fucked up.
I accept your implicit apology.

In retrospect after reviewing the logs the ultimate malefactor here is Brick Mortar, who instead of showing gratitude at being nonlethally detained after trespassing onto the bridge right behind a head during revs proceeds to bitch a lot to the HoP and bullshit about about my shooting "randos".
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #663327

common zyb L
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs