PieGuy PieLies

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

PieGuy PieLies

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #662637

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33178

I didn't think this one warranted a peanut since he's appealing a ban for an unofficial server that has nothing to do with the forums here, and that most of the humour of it is things that are personally amusing to me (like him offering to get his banning admin NSFW art in exchange for an unban)

But the fact that he acts this smug and stuck up about it and "AM I REALLY THAT RENT FREE" while he actively lists all of his videos as saying they're from /tg/manuel because, quote,
Of course it's not tg you moron, I put that in all my descriptions to fuck with you wierdos.
makes me think it's worth a peanut after all.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Re: PieGuy PieLies

Post by Mice World » #662844

He uploaded the unedited footage.
Part 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dT9h2ekwhw
Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-RXFY-WuNs

The story about him moving the mouse one tile off might be true. He moved it back after he got killed, so maybe he didn't like it when playing nightmare?
It keeps getting worse!?
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #662850

The rabbit hole continues to go deeper

Edit: Ngl this looks like some kind of macro/edited client now that I'm seeing the raw footage. However, thats still not allowed.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #662907

dragomagol wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:02 pm
Archie700 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:22 am EDIT: PLOT TWIST
The pie guy was... pieguy. It feels like a conspiracy theory that nobody would have thought of because it's too silly.
ha ha ha

this sucks man
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #662969

Proof of character for a cheater and a ban evader who makes an appeal that surely must only and honestly paint good intent from them to clean the slate of a definitely dishonest note, no other motives at all. <:
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #662979

>Last edited by RaveRadbury on Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed appellant channel advertisement

nice
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #662991

I will say i have a similar issue when recording with sharex on my work laptop that offsets the cursor
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #663010

manuelmin SHOCKED and BEMUSED when they see a guy clicking on people
HOW IS HE DOING THAT??? he must be cheating
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #663029

toemas wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm manuelmin SHOCKED and BEMUSED when they see a guy clicking on people
I call it how I see it until proven otherwise
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #663146

Play vex more drag. I need more good med players in my station
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #664215

Drag wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:50 am
toemas wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm manuelmin SHOCKED and BEMUSED when they see a guy clicking on people
So wait, was his original ban for aimbotting?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #664391

Tearling wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:31 am
No.

Edit: Pieguys original ban was because they stated in dchat their intention for taking an offered antagonist roll was to metagrudge the station. While you are allowed to metagrudge as an antagonist you are not allowed to seek out antagonist rolls for the PURPOSE of metagrudging. In addition to that there was a lot of bad faith plays and a lack of a willingness to improve.
Last edited by Drag on Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #664392

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:36 pm Play vex more drag. I need more good med players in my station
The amount of requests for the gay twinks presence is simply staggering
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #664397

Drag wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:15 am
Tearling wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:31 am
No.

Edit: Pieguys original ban was because they stated in dchat their intention for taking an offered antagonist roll was to metagrudge the station. While you are allowed to metagrudge as an antagonist you are not allowed to seek out antagonist rolls for the PURPOSE of metagrudging. In addition to that there was a lot of bad faith plays and a lack of a willingness to improve.
Oh pfft. Silly way to go.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #664404

Drag wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:36 pm Play vex more drag. I need more good med players in my station
The amount of requests for the gay twinks presence is simply staggering
T.W.I.N.K the ai + vex round...
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #664563

Drag wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:51 am The rabbit hole continues to go deeper

Edit: Ngl this looks like some kind of macro/edited client now that I'm seeing the raw footage. However, thats still not allowed.
I've streamed ss13 private servers a few times over discord and vice versa, and it does the same thing. Doesn't use the client panels and just shows the game viewport. Not an edited client at all, or at least, that's not provable using that alone.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #664575

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:16 pm
Drag wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:51 am The rabbit hole continues to go deeper

I've streamed ss13 private servers a few times over discord and vice versa, and it does the same thing. Doesn't use the client panels and just shows the game viewport. Not an edited client at all, or at least, that's not provable using that alone.
Honestly, I would be willing to believe that explanation from Pieguy were it not for the fact they: already gave a completely out-there explanation, refuse to acknowledge it without insulting me and other /TG/ staff, and changed their story more than once.