Derailing heated debates with an inferior discussion topic in a vain attempt to mimick "comedy"

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Derailing heated debates with an inferior discussion topic in a vain attempt to mimick "comedy"

Post by BONERMASTER » #663092

Well anyways, I'm really excited for Baldurs Gate 3, been on a bit of a fix for DnD action lately, the game just hits the spot. I might even consider logging into SS13 and just hosting a DnD session with me as the DM, I still remember fondly one of my earliest experiences with SS13 was an improv DnD campaign, and we all died trying to enter a house, very funny. Now that I mention it, I have been thinking about saving myself some trouble and letting an AI take over work for me, like completing this text for example and giving random funny quips here and there to fill out the post a bit. AI can certainly help with tasks such as completing text and providing witty comments, but it's important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human creativity and spontaneity. It can assist with certain tasks, but ultimately, the final output is a product of human input and direction.
Here is a joke that I have recently come across, it goes like this:

A blind man enters a restaurant and gets seated at one of the tables. The waiter asks him "What would you like to eat?"
The blind man answers "Give me the plate of whoever sat here, I'll smell it and then I'll order."
Confused, the waiter enters the kitchen and asks his wife Mary to give him a dirty plate.
The waiter hands the plate to the blind man. The blind man sniffs it and says "ahh, spaghetti bolognese topped with tomato chutney and parsley... I'll have it!"
The waiter is shocked, that was exactly what was on the plate!
The next day, the blind man enters the restaurant again. The waiter asks him "What would you like to eat?"
The blind man replies "Give me the plate of whoever sat here, I'll smell it and then I'll order."
The waiter enters the kitchen, this time however, he is determined to trick the blind man.
He takes a clean plate and asks his wife Mary to rub it between her legs. Reluctantly, she does.
The waiter then hands the plate to the blind man.
The blind man smells the plate, and then says "Huh, I didn't know Mary worked here!"

With thoughtful regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Derailing heated debates with an inferior discussion topic in a vain attempt to mimick "comedy"

Post by Archie700 » #663104

[contrarian opinion of how Baldurs Gate 3 will suck even though I have not played anything DnD]
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Derailing heated debates with an inferior discussion topic in a vain attempt to mimick "comedy"

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663113

i've noticed admins doing this whenever one of their own is being raked over the coals in a peanut thread for being a norbit
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #663115

[neckbeard opinion of how Baldurs Gate 3 will suck followed by three paragraphs of "acktchually" DnD rules]
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663122

It's just people's way of "subtly" lightening the mood I think. Peanut threads can feel pretty abusive at times, deserved or not.

I definitely get where you're coming from, though. It's kind of an indirect, non-confrontational way of going about it that can read as immature and just make people who care about the topic even angrier. It sort of reminds me of something I was thinking about the other day. I was listening to Savage Mode by 21 Savage and Metro Boomin, feeling absolutely fantastic. It's such a great and unique sounding album, a really perfect example of a producer knowing exactly what sort of beats to make for an artist. It's nothing profound, just 21 spitting simple, hard bars over some cold fucking beats. If you listen with a good speaker or headphones it will really put you in some type of mood. Really makes me realize that we need more atmospheric murder music with lush production. But then if we got that, this album would be less special. Be happy with what you have, I guess. Regardless, throw on some headphones and listen to the last song, Ocean Drive, right now. It's sick as fuck. Also check out No Heart but I assume most have heard that one. And while we're here let's remember that Frank Ocean is probably dropping an album this year!!
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663135

we should bring back gravel posting at least that was funny and was clearly obvious that you were just trying to make the thread as unreadable as possible
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #663142

if you don't like the thread you shouldn't open it
derailing threads is cringe shrimple as

Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #663143

iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #663169

Jackraxxus wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 pm [image snipped]
Very true, my friend.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #663173

ermmm geeez this is getting pretty toxic guys :/ does anyone wanna talk about starsector?
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #663185

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:23 pm Well anyways, I'm really excited for Baldurs Gate 3, been on a bit of a fix for DnD action lately, the game just hits the spot. I might even consider logging into SS13 and just hosting a DnD session with me as the DM, I still remember fondly one of my earliest experiences with SS13 was an improv DnD campaign, and we all died trying to enter a house, very funny. Now that I mention it, I have been thinking about saving myself some trouble and letting an AI take over work for me, like completing this text for example and giving random funny quips here and there to fill out the post a bit. AI can certainly help with tasks such as completing text and providing witty comments, but it's important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human creativity and spontaneity. It can assist with certain tasks, but ultimately, the final output is a product of human input and direction.

-BONERMASTER
hnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Hoxha
Byond Username: Haddam Sussein

Post by Hoxha » #663188

i think starsector SUCKS
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #663203

Jackraxxus wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 pm Image
so brave
► Show Spoiler
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #663204

Okay derailing is fine but we are NOT doing this anime stuff
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #663217

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:42 am Okay derailing is fine but we are NOT doing this anime stuff
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #663224

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:21 am Nelson gif
Imagine Azur Lane posting...
It keeps getting worse!?
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #663237

Hoxha wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:44 am i think starsector SUCKS
I prefer Wayward Terran Frontier over Starsector, at least it has another version of it being made with multiplayer in mind.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #663273

Okay but what about that baseball?
Hugs
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #663284

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:16 pm i've noticed admins doing this whenever one of their own is being raked over the coals in a peanut thread for being a norbit
There's plenty of cases where people do this just over anyone getting raked over the coals
Peanuts can be (and are far, far too frequently) very nasty and toxic
I don't think they're beneficial when they're Nasty And Toxic
and so the options are to cross your fingers and hope the forum jannies deal with the problem 24h after everyone's already seen it and come up with their own jab to add to the cesspit... or you can post about Starsector/Baldurs Gate/Final Fantasy XIV/Gravel prices and interrupt (or hopefully defuse) shitty behavior that nobody's deserving of

pleasantly waiting for the UAF update that'll hopefully be featuring the vioceleste I need those MIRV nukes
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #663290

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:04 am
BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:23 pm Well anyways, I'm really excited for Baldurs Gate 3, been on a bit of a fix for DnD action lately, the game just hits the spot. I might even consider logging into SS13 and just hosting a DnD session with me as the DM, I still remember fondly one of my earliest experiences with SS13 was an improv DnD campaign, and we all died trying to enter a house, very funny. Now that I mention it, I have been thinking about saving myself some trouble and letting an AI take over work for me, like completing this text for example and giving random funny quips here and there to fill out the post a bit. AI can certainly help with tasks such as completing text and providing witty comments, but it's important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human creativity and spontaneity. It can assist with certain tasks, but ultimately, the final output is a product of human input and direction.

-BONERMASTER
hnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I will be honest, the only reason I'm not throwing this shar worshipper off the nautiloid is because she is an attractive female and a useful class, and that is enough to completely override any and all moral parameters that I have.

With shameful regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #663298

I think that derailing players club peanuts every now and then is a good way to prevent the subforum from becoming a zone of pure salt.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #663301

low sodium levels detected in thread

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #663330

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:47 pm I think that derailing players club peanuts every now and then is a good way to prevent the subforum from becoming a zone of pure salt.
Hugs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663390

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:45 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:16 pm i've noticed admins doing this whenever one of their own is being raked over the coals in a peanut thread for being a norbit
There's plenty of cases where people do this just over anyone getting raked over the coals
and so the options are to cross your fingers and hope the forum jannies deal with the problem 24h after everyone's already seen it and come up with their own jab to add to the cesspit... or you can post about Starsector/Baldurs Gate/Final Fantasy XIV/Gravel prices and interrupt (or hopefully defuse) shitty behavior that nobody's deserving of

pleasantly waiting for the UAF update that'll hopefully be featuring the vioceleste I need those MIRV nukes
oh yeah because all the admins circling the wagon around a consistent shithead who does nothing but antagonize the players by going oh so quirky and irrelevant and spamming off topic shit really sets all of us at ease and doesn't just make the NASTY AND TOXIC DEPLORABLES who should be put in a A CAMP where they can be CONCENTRATED even more fucking outraged and upset

eat a fart!!!!!
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #663392

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:35 pm

oh yeah because all the admins circling the wagon around a consistent shithead who does nothing but antagonize the players by going oh so quirky and irrelevant and spamming off topic shit really sets all of us at ease and doesn't just make the NASTY AND TOXIC DEPLORABLES who should be put in a A CAMP where they can be CONCENTRATED even more fucking outraged and upset

eat a fart!!!!!
The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda.
A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
Key features:
Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
Expand your feudal domain - and keep it from falling apart
Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
It keeps getting worse!?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663398

Mice World wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 pm

eat a fart!!!!!
The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda.
A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
Key features:
Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
cum yourself idiot
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #663399

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:51 pm
Mice World wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 pm

eat a fart!!!!!
Key features:
cum yourself idiot
A military expedition to the center of the Zone has mysteriously disappeared. To figure out the reason and status of the personnel, is your task as Major Degtyarev, a Security Service of Ukraine operative in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

UNCHARTED LANDS
The Exclusion Zone around the Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant flames with anomalous activity stronger than ever before. Emissions of destructive energy flood it day by day, as its heartlands are finally free to explore for the most experienced and brazen ones. So set your path through swampy Zaton, industrial zones of the "Jupiter" plant, the ghost town of Pripyat, and the top secret catacombs in which no stalker's foot has set since the catastrophe.

NEW THREATS
The Zone becomes even more unpredictable and dangerous, distorting the fabric of reality with its energy. You'll have to seek shelter during abrupt emissions and show great ingenuity in order to deal with the new types of anomalies. Get ready to face Chimera – the most fierce predator of these lands at night and telepathic mutant Burer at the darkest abandoned places.

THE SEQUEL TO THE STORY
The lone stalker lifestyle is neat – but in Call of Pripyat, you've got a special objective. Along the journey, you'll meet plenty of vagabonds and dwellers. Be far-sighted and careful in your decisions: some of them can help in your investigation or shed some light on the mysteries of the Zone.

Game features:

A combination of action, horror, survival, and role-playing elements in the setting of dark Eastern European science fiction.
The unique atmosphere of loneliness in a dangerous place where time has stopped forever.
Numerous endings that are formed by your decisions during the passage.
Improved upgrade system for armours and weapons.
A reworked A-Life life simulation system based on the best solutions of the previous parts.
Expanded side quest system and many new unique characters.
Random Emission mechanic that can now take you by surprise at any unexpected moment.
New mutants: Chimera and Burer.
Locations of Pripyat, recreated according to real prototypes.
Four multiplayer modes with battles for up to 32 players on one map.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #663400

Double posting to say that I recommend both these games. Especially STALKER CoP. If you're interested in trying it you can play the anomaly mod for free: https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly (It's really fun)((And free))
It keeps getting worse!?
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #663406

eat a fart!!!!!
hey man
I get that consistent shitheads are annoying
i really wish that it was easier to ban them and just get rid of them without appeals processes that a lot of those consistent shitheads know how to game and evade their due desserts
and i don't think that most people here are "nasty and toxic deplorables" - everyone can have a bad day, and "being mean online" isnt something that im going to fucking annihilate people over

but i do think that even the consistent shitheads dont deserve some of the worse posts ive seen here sometimes
being Nice Online is cool and good and i think the players club can maintain its cool peanut atmosphere (cool sunglasses emoji) while still remaining, to some degree, full of Nice People Online

:)
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663412

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:06 pm

eat a fart!!!!!
hey man
I get that consistent shitheads are annoying
i really wish that it was easier to ban them and just get rid of them without appeals processes that a lot of those consistent shitheads know how to game and evade their due desserts
and i don't think that most people here are "nasty and toxic deplorables" - everyone can have a bad day, and "being mean online" isnt something that im going to fucking annihilate people over

but i do think that even the consistent shitheads dont deserve some of the worse posts ive seen here sometimes
being Nice Online is cool and good and i think the players club can maintain its cool peanut atmosphere (cool sunglasses emoji) while still remaining, to some degree, full of Nice People Online

:)
i hate nice people and they hate me!
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #663445

Being a critic is cool, harassing people ain't.

When things devolve into ad hominins and turbo unconstructive garbage that usually means for me that its time to talk about todays sponsor:

waid x3 shadow w-wegends, ownye of the x3 biggest *cries* m-mobiwe wowe-pwaying games of 2019 awnd *blushes* iwt's totawwy fwee (≧◡≦) owo c-cuwwwentwy awmost *walks away* 10 m-miwwion uwsews have joinyed waid x3 uvw the x3 wast six m-months, awnd *blushes* iwt's ownye o-of the x3 most impwessive games in its c-cwass with detaiwed modews, enviwonments UwU awnd *blushes* smooth 60 fwames pew s-second anyimations!? owo aww the x3 champions in the x3 gawme *starts twerking* c-cawn be cuwstomized with u-uwnyiquwe *starts twerking* geaw thawt changes uw s-s-stwategic buwffs awnd *blushes* abiwities?!?1 owo the x3 d-duwngeon bosses have s-sowme widicuwwouws skiwws of theiw o-own awnd *blushes* figuwwing ouwt the x3 pewfect pawty awnd *blushes* stwategy *screams* tuwwuw *looks at you* uvwtake *huggles tightly* thewm's a wot o-of fuwn?!?1 owo cuwwwentwy w-with uvw 300,000 ^-^ weviews-.- waid x3 has awmost *walks away* a pewfect scowe OwO own the x3 pway *notices buldge* stowe xD o-owo ÚwÚ the x3 commuwnyity iws gwowing fawst awnd *blushes* the x3 h-highwy anticipated nyew faction *whispers to self* waws featuwwe *walks away* iws nyow *whispers to self* wive, uwwuw m-might even OwO find m-my s-squwad ouwt thewe in t-the awenya (≧◡≦) owo iwt's e-easiew tuwwuw *looks at you* stawt nyow *whispers to self* than evew *sweats* with wates pwogwam fow nyew pwayews uwwuw g-get a nyew daiwy wogin *twerks* wewawd >w< fow t-the fiwst 90 days thawt uwwuw pway *notices buldge* in the x3 gawme *starts twerking* ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu owo so whawt awe uwwuw waiting fow owo?!! uwu g-gow t-tuwwuw the x3 v-video descwiption (⁄ ⁄-⁄-⁄>⁄ ▽ *sweats* ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. cwick ^w^ own the x3 speciaw *whispers to self* winks awnd *blushes* u-uwwuw'ww get 50,000 s-siwvew *cries* awnd *blushes* a fwee epic champion a-as pawt o-of the x3 nyew pwayew pwogwam tuwwuw *looks at you* stawt uw j-jouwwnyey〜☆ owo good *whispers to self* wuwck awnd *blushes* i-i'ww see uwwuw thewe (* ^ ^w^ ω ^) owo
Hugs
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #663450

Misdoubtful wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:44 am Being a critic is cool, harassing people ain't.

When things devolve into ad hominins and turbo unconstructive garbage that usually means for me that its time to talk about todays sponsor:

i want to harass you over this
see edit to quoted message
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #663458

okay but really guys just to be clear I was serious about the no anime rule
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #663511

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:56 am okay but really guys just to be clear I was serious about the no anime rule
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #663512

Speaking of no anime you guys should check out Nichijou
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #663515

wesoda25 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:35 pm It's just people's way of "subtly" lightening the mood I think. Peanut threads can feel pretty abusive at times, deserved or not.

I definitely get where you're coming from, though. It's kind of an indirect, non-confrontational way of going about it that can read as immature and just make people who care about the topic even angrier. It sort of reminds me of something I was thinking about the other day. I was listening to Savage Mode by 21 Savage and Metro Boomin, feeling absolutely fantastic. It's such a great and unique sounding album, a really perfect example of a producer knowing exactly what sort of beats to make for an artist. It's nothing profound, just 21 spitting simple, hard bars over some cold fucking beats. If you listen with a good speaker or headphones it will really put you in some type of mood. Really makes me realize that we need more atmospheric murder music with lush production. But then if we got that, this album would be less special. Be happy with what you have, I guess. Regardless, throw on some headphones and listen to the last song, Ocean Drive, right now. It's sick as fuck. Also check out No Heart but I assume most have heard that one. And while we're here let's remember that Frank Ocean is probably dropping an album this year!!
shouldve done this with savage mode 2 because it is a much better album
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663564

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:35 pm It's just people's way of "subtly" lightening the mood I think. Peanut threads can feel pretty abusive at times, deserved or not.

NO it’s fucking not
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663565

dragomagol wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:27 pm Speaking of no anime you guys should check out Nichijou
tattle have you seen chainsaw man? shit is SO fucking cool. really fanservicey though I could do without that. ALSO have you seen mob psycho s 3 and if so is it good?
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #663568

wesoda25 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 pm

NO it’s fucking not
Savage mode is more in tune with who the artist is, since its the album that defines his entire sound going forward (atleast for the couple of years following its release). However, Savage mode 2 is just a better album in more aspects
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #663569

speaking of anime maybe you should check out fist of the north star
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #663570

wesoda25 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:04 pm tattle have you seen chainsaw man? shit is SO fucking cool. really fanservicey though I could do without that. ALSO have you seen mob psycho s 3 and if so is it good?
I have seen a little chainsaw man! I read ahead a bit in the manga because the anime was interesting but then kind of fell off several chapters in. At least the simp levels went down but nothing really hooked me into continuing.

I have indeed seen Mob Psycho S3 (final season, series finale o7) and it was very good! Love Mob, love Reigen, shrimple as.
► Show Spoiler
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #663582

dragomagol wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:15 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:04 pm tattle have you seen chainsaw man? shit is SO fucking cool. really fanservicey though I could do without that. ALSO have you seen mob psycho s 3 and if so is it good?
I have seen a little chainsaw man! I read ahead a bit in the manga because the anime was interesting but then kind of fell off several chapters in. At least the simp levels went down but nothing really hooked me into continuing.

I have indeed seen Mob Psycho S3 (final season, series finale o7) and it was very good! Love Mob, love Reigen, shrimple as.
► Show Spoiler
Impeccable taste.
bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #663589

wesoda25 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:04 pm
dragomagol wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:27 pm Speaking of no anime you guys should check out Nichijou
tattle have you seen chainsaw man? shit is SO fucking cool. really fanservicey though I could do without that. ALSO have you seen mob psycho s 3 and if so is it good?
the fan service is meant to represent denji's unhealthy relationship with relationships and sex. dude hasn't had contact with anyone else besides the literal Yakuza and a chainsaw dog for his entire life.
dragomagol wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:15 pm snip
I do recommend picking it back up, the later chapters are simply extraordinarily amazing

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663612

It’s straight fire after ep 6. What I really like is how off kilter it feels as a show. Also it has a lot of love for its characters which I like. And yeah I sort of thought that xyc, still awkward to watch with a friend tho lol.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663613

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:27 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 pm

NO it’s fucking not
Savage mode is more in tune with who the artist is, since its the album that defines his entire sound going forward (atleast for the couple of years following its release). However, Savage mode 2 is just a better album in more aspects
I can respect that
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663616

Also also I haven’t finished mob yet but now that you’ve said it’s good i will get back at it 👍👍
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #663618

buddy daddies is pretty fun so far
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler: